Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Beware Of Ezezima657 On Nairaland - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Ezezima657 On Nairaland (488 Views)

Scam: Please Beware Of This Fake Mrs Peace Ibiyeomie Instagram Handle / Beware Of Fixed Match Sellers(fp Please) / Data Bundle Fraud Alert: Beware Of Daodu Opeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Ezezima657 On Nairaland by Ayospanish(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
please guys don't fall for this scam promo. they have scam me of #200 recharge card still waiting for when they will credit me. Ezezima657 is the evil man behind it ,he has different nairaland account to carry out the fraudulent act, if you see these pictures please don't follow the links. which I know before the end of this month he'll lose one of his hand

Re: Beware Of Ezezima657 On Nairaland by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Who buys things from a nairalander undecided

(1) (Reply)

Update On The Nigerian Killed In South Africa. / SHOCKER: Woman Delivers Strange Object In Labor Room / Man Dies After Overdosing On An Illicit Drug Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.