Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

What Does DUES Paying In The Music Industry Means. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Does DUES Paying In The Music Industry Means. (524 Views)

I’m Not Begging For Annie’s Money Only Asking For My Dues -brother, Wisdom Macau / "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance / Who Is Really A Legend In The Contemporary Nigerian Music Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does DUES Paying In The Music Industry Means. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
I have a passion for music, that after I'm done with my schooling.. i will further my music career.. But most times I've heard most Naija artist say in their song.. i've paid my DUES. I just want to know what they meant by that statement... I hope i will be able to get answer without insults... Thanks..
Re: What Does DUES Paying In The Music Industry Means. by Ronpet777(m): 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
It means they hv been in it for long time enough to knw d pros and cons of it and hv helped many others out in making waves in the industry.
Re: What Does DUES Paying In The Music Industry Means. by shadrach77: 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ronpet777:
It means they hv been in it for long time enough to knw d pros and cons of it and hv helped many others out in making waves in the industry.

Nope! It means they have suffered enough and they have gone through a rough patch which new comers in the industry go through sad

1 Like

Re: What Does DUES Paying In The Music Industry Means. by Ronpet777(m): 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
shadrach77:

Nope! It means they have suffered enough and they have gone through a rough patch which new comers in the industry go through sad
U don't sound out of place but it doesn't make my interpretation wrong. The statement is subjective.
Re: What Does DUES Paying In The Music Industry Means. by Ever8054: 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
it means they haf joinbadgang...Illuminati "... grin
Re: What Does DUES Paying In The Music Industry Means. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
shadrach77:

pls can u explain the Rough patch. pls
Re: What Does DUES Paying In The Music Industry Means. by shadrach77: 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
nunamyeong:

pls can u explain the Rough patch. pls

Meaning things are not easy for them. They are having challenges in the industry.

(1) (Reply)

Mistaken Identity Of Mavin Artist Korede Bello, Look Alike Spotted / 'awww Scott And His Kids': Kendall Jenner Throws EPIC Shade As Sofia Richie / Guinnessworldrecord Holders, World’s Smallest Woman Meets The World’s Tallest Ma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.