Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M (51797 Views)

Taxify Drivers Protest In Lagos: "We Are Not Rapists, We Need Respect" (Photos) / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson?|biography & History Of Actress Dorcas Shola Fapson / Fapson;the Real Story From Taxify Driver. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by AngelicBeing: 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Nice.

This is my first time of commenting on this issue. Sue the bit'ch for defamation of character, for physical assault leading to bodily harm and injury!
Sue her for tampering with evidence, editing the video and muting the part where she was asked to get down from the car.

Sue the pepper spray company for unlawful advert without consent, Sue taxify for suspension of account without formal investigation!

Don't demand for any fvck'n apologies, make her pay for denting your reputation!

Apply for a court order to suspend all her contract with MTV pending the final verdict. Petition the national assembly to enact a law protecting men from false rape accusation and propose a fourteen years incarceration for false rape accusation.
Heck, petition the UK embassy to put a disclaimer that the bit'ch accent is a plagiarized British accent!

We are now an endangered specie when the female folks can accuse us of rape and get away with it.

Pls don't let the bit'ch get away with this.

Although it's not about the money but 5 mil is too small. Your name is all over the Internet and a small Google search will always bring you out as a suspected kidnapper and rapiSt.
Gbam cool

2 Likes

Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by plerry: 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
man that defamation fee is so small if the guy is truly innocent.. critically looking at it for life he will be on the rape / kidnapper watchlist, he will struggle to get a paying white collar job because the first thing the HR will check is your internet pedigree, at the embassy if he is not Denied his visa he will always be stopped questioned and searched, this accusation has spoiled a lot for him..he is not only supposed to demand above 10s of millions he is supposed to ask her to go on top blogs n a national newspaper for a retraction of the accusation,..i believe there is more to the story than both of them are telling us but may the innocent be vindicated
Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by V0lv0(f): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
safarigirl:
people have come out to say that it is very possible to not put in your destination. So, that one no be talk again

Okay could you please share with me those posts because am really interested to seeing how that has happened. Anyways this would be easy to prove from Taxify whether she ordered without a destination or not.

1 Like

Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by bigtt76(f): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
N5million too small naaaa. This na life time trauma the driver went through and might never be employable again. 5 billion would be ideal angry imagine if he went blind cause of the pepper spray that the girl was boasting of emptying on him #NoToOppression

The law chambers don't look confident sef undecided

made4naija:
Henry Chukwuemeka, the Taxify driver who was accused of attempted raped and kidnap by Dorcas Fapson, has dragged the Nollywood actress to court.

According to Taxify driver in the lawsuit, his bitter exchange with the actress started when Dorcas Fapson boarded his taxi, and didn’t disclose where she was going to. However when he pointed that out to her, she got and refused to alight from his car when he politely asked her to.

Henry who is demanding an apology from Dorcas Fapson who he said defamed him with the publication which went viral, is also asking for a #5million compensation over the damage already done.

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/01/taxify-driver-accused-rape-kidnap-sues-actress-dorcas-shola-fapson-n5million/

1 Like

Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by Awoo88: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
Gourdoinc:
is that the lowly amount his reputation is worth? do they annoy me nigga, quote a reasonable something, so next time she will think twice before screaming rape. she think say here Na obodo oyibo where idiots full
If the guy ever wins that case, don't be surprised when that girl start apologies and start preaching misunderstanding and forgiveness because she don't have money to pay

1 Like

Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by safarigirl(f): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
thatigboman:
says who?
oga, go to Instagram and see them, you can ask those people.
Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by safarigirl(f): 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
V0lv0:
Okay could you please share with me those posts because am really interested to seeing how that has happened. Anyways this would be easy to prove from Taxify whether she ordered without a destination or not.
I saw the posts on IG, I cannot share them with you, because it will require me to sift through thousands of comments. Just go to the Instagram and visit Instablog for it
Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by V0lv0(f): 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
safarigirl:
I saw the posts on IG, I cannot share them with you, because it will require me to sift through thousands of comments. Just go to the Instagram and visit Instablog for it

Okay cool

1 Like

Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by UncleJudax(m): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
Basiljoe:
Best News I've read in a while. cool

But he should have sued for something bigger like say 25 million Naira. cheesy

Nnaemeka Henry, if you can read this right now, please listen to Maziomenuko and do this.
He should raise the pay jor...and i Like the false accusation petition line. Like someone Said some days ago... rape is evil, so is false accusation.
Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by UncleJudax(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
mccoy47:
Na d amount they vex me sef! angry
You No vex reach me. 5mil to small. This na character assassination.
Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by eazyjakes(m): 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
thatigboman:
the guy's opening statement is even a pure lie. How can taxify app connect you to a driver if you didnt state your destination?

To state ur destination is optional and not a prerequisite for making a request on d uber/taxify app....I rarely state my destination especially if am going to a far distance or traffic prone area so as not to discourage the driver from coming!

1 Like

Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by UncleJudax(m): 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
plerry:
man that defamation fee is so small if the guy is truly innocent.. critically looking at it for life he will be on the rape / kidnapper watchlist, he will struggle to get a paying white collar job because the first thing the HR will check is your internet pedigree, at the embassy if he is not Denied his visa he will always be stopped questioned and searched, this accusation has spoiled a lot for him..he is not only supposed to demand above 10s of millions he is supposed to ask her to go on top blogs n a national newspaper for a retraction of the accusation,..i believe there is more to the story than both of them are telling us but may the innocent be vindicated
Your head de there. The Story No too de clear.
Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by FreshBoiy(m): 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
V0lv0:

I have asked the same questions myself and some folks on IG say its possible to order a cab on the Taxify app without putting a destination.

If this is the case, the real question would be why isn't anyone questioning Taxify for running a taxi service that allows passengers order for a cab without inputting a destination. How then do you even know the estimated cost of your trip?

But then again both sides of the story are completely different. While DSF claims he asked if he could make it an offline trip to which she said NO. In his own account he claimed she didn't give him a destination when he asked her. What might actually be his "undoing" would be the fact that he then decided to drive her to his house.

1 Like

Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by sharpsecret: 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
made4naija:
Henry Chukwuemeka, the Taxify driver who was accused of attempted raped and kidnap by Dorcas Fapson, has dragged the Nollywood actress to court.

According to Taxify driver in the lawsuit, his bitter exchange with the actress started when Dorcas Fapson boarded his taxi, and didn’t disclose where she was going to. However when he pointed that out to her, she got and refused to alight from his car when he politely asked her to.

Henry who is demanding an apology from Dorcas Fapson who he said defamed him with the publication which went viral, is also asking for a #5million compensation over the damage already done.

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/01/taxify-driver-accused-rape-kidnap-sues-actress-dorcas-shola-fapson-n5million/
i too much lov d ibo people..evrytin na biz..they try to make moni from anytin even when under pressure..much respect ibo's..
Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by bigtt76(f): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
He didn't really need the GPS to generate your fare. Once his phone is connected to a network it uses triangulation to find your position just like a GPS would do albeit not accurate. Their issue is because most of them use either Airtel or Glo lines which have poor network coverage or performance.

V0lv0:
This sounds like rubbish to me. On taxify and uber you are unable to make a request without typing your destination so how was he able to get her?

Secondly I myself have had an experience with an Uber driver who switched off his GPS once we got near my destination and so he was unable to generate the cost of the trip. As he was trying to get more money from me then the actual cost.

I mentioned that I would pay him the estimated cost for the trip and send an email to Uber about the "problem" when all of a sudden(I saw him switch on his GPS) he claimed his "signal/network" was back.

Not all Uber/taxi drivers are good. In SA some people have almost been kidnapped by Uber drivers so having details on Uber doesn't deter some people from commiting crime.

I can't say who is telling the truth or not but the story of her not putting her destination is utter BS
Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by eazyjakes(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
FreshBoiy:

I have asked the same questions myself and some folks on IG say its possible to order a cab on the Taxify app without putting a destination.

If this is the case, the real question would be why isn't anyone questioning Taxify for running a taxi service that allows passengers order for a cab without inputting a destination. How then do you even know the estimated cost of your trip?

But then again both sides of the story are completely different. While DSF claims he asked if he could make it an offline trip to which she said NO. In his own account he claimed she didn't give him a destination when he asked her. What might actually be his "undoing" would be the fact that he then decided to drive her to his house.

Inputing ur destination is optional, if u care less about d cost of d trip, u wont bother about putting ur destination, it dosent prevent u from being able to make a request. It becomes discretionary for the driver to proceed to meet u up or cancel!
Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by Ofemmanu1: 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Nice.

This is my first time of commenting on this issue. Sue the bit'ch for defamation of character, for physical assault leading to bodily harm and injury!
Sue her for tampering with evidence, editing the video and muting the part where she was asked to get down from the car.

Sue the pepper spray company for unlawful advert without consent, Sue taxify for suspension of account without formal investigation!

Don't demand for any fvck'n apologies, make her pay for denting your reputation!

Apply for a court order to suspend all her contract with MTV pending the final verdict. Petition the national assembly to enact a law protecting men from false rape accusation and propose a fourteen years incarceration for false rape accusation.
Heck, petition the UK embassy to put a disclaimer that the bit'ch accent is a plagiarized British accent!

We are now an endangered specie when the female folks can accuse us of rape and get away with it.

Pls don't let the bit'ch get away with this.

Although it's not about the money but 5 mil is too small. Your name is all over the Internet and a small Google search will always bring you out as a suspected kidnapper and rapiSt.

Salute!

but e go make sense if we can sue the daura cow and the zombies that take Nigeria and Nigerians to this state of catastrophe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by FreshBoiy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
eazyjakes:

To state ur destination is optional and not a prerequisite for making a request on d uber/taxify app....I rarely state my destination especially if am going to a far distance or traffic prone area so as not to discourage the driver from coming!

Just curious how do you make a request on the Uber app without stating your destination. I have used Uber a couple of times and the first thing the app displays is "Where to", which is my destination.

1 Like

Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by bigtt76(f): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
The app doesn't display destination to drivers else all the Uber and Taxify I've used would not be asking me my destination each time.

For security reasons and fairness, it's not displayed.

thatigboman:
the guy's opening statement is even a pure lie. How can taxify app connect you to a driver if you didnt state your destination?
Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by eazyjakes(m): 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
FreshBoiy:

Just curious how do you make a request on the Uber app without stating your destination. I have used Uber a couple of times and the first thing the app displays is "Where to", which is my destination.

U r correct about d app prompting u to input ur destination but even if u dont, u can still make d request...u can give it a try.....as u rightly pointed out,inputing ur destination will enable d app give u an estimate of d trip and of course d driver ll av an idea of were he is going to b4 he proceeds for d trip....
Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by FreshBoiy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
eazyjakes:

U r correct about d app prompting u to inpute ur destination but even if u dont, u can still make d request...u can give it a try.....as u rightly pointed out,inputing ur destination will enable d app give u an estimate of d trip and of course d driver ll av an idea of were he is going to b4 he proceeds for d trip....

I just did and the app wouldn't let me proceed without inputting a destination. Or is there something I'm not doing right?

Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by bigtt76(f): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
I'm sure if the courts were to sentence the driver to death, Dora's would still be lying and celebrities would be supporting her SMH.... Sad!

I've watched the video several times and all I see is a case of a girl (Dorcas) who was either disappointed by her boyfriend or is having a period induced bad day, trying to take it out on an innocent driver.

The video was all acting and you could see it written all over her.

If the driver wanted to rape her, he wouldn't drive her to his gate. Driver pointed out that the pickup location was not far from his house.

If the driver wanted to rape her, he wouldn't stand in front of the door quietly urging her out. The mistake he did was to try to drag her out hence she started shouting.... We all did that when we were kids, small touch from our elder ones results in us all crying like wounded lions. Even footballers do it too. Remember that was what made Christiano Ronaldo flee from ManU. He feigned serious injury from a slight touch from Rooney during the Euros.

Dorcas and her supporters should swallow the humble pie and accept that it was all lies before this escalates higher.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by moruphb: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
FreshBoiy:

save yourself all this unnecessary questions download the taxify app and see if is actually possible to make a request without putting your destination. Even if you enter a destination the driver will not see it till he stat the trip which is why most of them ask the rider their destination before starting trip because if you stat the trip it means you are ready to take the rider to her destination.
Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by thatigboman: 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
bigtt76:
The app doesn't display destination to drivers else all the Uber and Taxify I've used would not be asking me my destination each time.

For security reasons and fairness, it's not displayed.

once d driver picks you up and starts the journey, he will see the destination
Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by buffalowings: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
Keneking:
N5mil can fetch two corrollas for his business
My nigga
Thinking ahead grin

1 Like

Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by Throwback: 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
thatigboman:
says who?

I used taxify while I was in Nigeria during the Xmas period. I did not need to put in a destination before it would proceed to connect me. I believe Uber required a destination, but Taxify did not.

Secondly, whether u put a destination or not, both Uber and Taxify ENSURES that the driver does not see a passengers destination until the trip is started by the driver after pickup. This is to prevent drivers turning down trip requests made due to dislike for a certain destination.

So most drivers request to know the destination when you/they call to confirm the trip request, or when they arrive to pick the passenger before they start the trip.

In this case, I believe what the driver said was he requested to know the destination before he started the trip, or he did not see the destination after he started the trip which is possible with Taxify. So he has to proceed to ask for her destination, a request which she refused.

Infact, I rode many times on Taxify without a destination due to network or phone touchscreen hassles, such that not until I got to wherever I chose to stop before the trip recorded that location as my destination at the end of the trip.

1 Like

Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by VERDA: 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
GraGra247:
All the posters before me, this is Nigeria. The lady is more connected than the driver. Infact highly connected. All the actors and actresses and music super stars plus big time politicians that love them will stand behind her and turn this case against the poor driver.

On another note, we still aren't sure of what happened that night and who to blame.

That will never happen,not when the matter is in the public and people know the truth...the only thing they might try to do is beg and try to convince the man to drop the case or agree to an out of court settlement .
Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by Throwback: 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
thatigboman:
once d driver picks you up and starts the journey, he will see the destination

Yes he will see it if it was entered, but Taxify does not require a destination before it connects passenger to driver. So some don't bother putting it before making the request.
Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by Throwback: 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
bigtt76:
I'm sure if the courts were to sentence the driver to death, Dora's would still be lying and celebrities would be supporting her SMH.... Sad!

I've watched the video several times and all I see is a case of a girl (Dorcas) who was either disappointed by her boyfriend or is having a period induced bad day, trying to take it out on an innocent driver.

The video was all acting and you could see it written all over her.

If the driver wanted to rape her, he wouldn't drive her to his gate. Driver pointed out that the pickup location was not far from his house.

If the driver wanted to rape her, he wouldn't stand in front of the door quietly urging her out. The mistake he did was to try to drag her out hence she started shouting.... We all did that when we were kids, small touch from our elder ones results in us all crying like wounded lions. Even footballers do it too. Remember that was what made Christiano Ronaldo flee from ManU. He feigned serious injury from a slight touch from Rooney during the Euros.

Dorcas and her supporters should swallow the humble pie and accept that it was all lies before this escalates higher.

Ronaldo was threatened by the English press and fans, yet he returned to the UK after the 2006 worldcup fiasco with England and Rooney.

He went on to play for 06/07, 07/08, and 08/09 seasons and won the UEFA Champions League in 2008 and Ballon D'or before he could "FLEE" as you termed it.

1 Like

Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by olaboy1: 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
gurunlocker:

I know she didn't board a taxi, I didn't want to keep writing taxify everytime that's why I shorten it.... I haven't used taxify before but I've used uber so I know you will state your pickup location and destination. The last time I used it less than 2 weeks ago, the driver asked for my destination when I was already in the car, although I am sure they always see that in their app... So you should not reach conclusion that he is lying yet.

I advice you go to the Uber thread and ask how things work directly from the drivers and come back and comment.
Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by erico2k2(m): 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
GraGra247:
All the posters before me, this is Nigeria. The lady is more connected than the driver. Infact highly connected. All the actors and actresses and music super stars plus big time politicians that love them will stand behind her and turn this case against the poor driver.

On another note, we still aren't sure of what happened that night and who to blame.
Bross forget connection, No company or Oganization likes their name dragged fru dirt,those her Big sponsorers will quietly withdraw. If u go back to twitter, U will see some of her celeb friends already deleting thier supportive twits!nah so E dey start.If she nor get Role or sponsorship for two years Only She go cast!
Re: Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M by FreshBoiy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
moruphb:
save yourself all this unnecessary questions download the taxify app and see if is actually possible to make a request without putting your destination. Even if you enter a destination the driver will not see it till he stat the trip which is why most of them ask the rider their destination before starting trip because if you stat the trip it means you are ready to take the rider to her destination.

Last time I checked I didn't quote you, neither is the person I asked the questions complaining. I don't have to download the Taxify app when the questions can be easily answered by someone who uses the app. And by the way, I asked him specifically about the Uber app which I have used a couple of times and still have on my phone.

Thanks anyway for your unsolicited response. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Stupid Questions You Seriously Need To Stop Asking / Please Report Porn Images, Spam And Scam Posts / Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.