Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures (443441 Views)

Patience Ozokwor, Alex-Osifo, At UNIMED Matriculation / Patience Ozokwor, Chacaha Ekeh At 'dare To Dream Talent Hunt Show' (pics) / Frank Edwards Meets 2Face & Patience Ozokwor [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by Rastamann: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2010
Happy married life.

In a lighter mood, I hope she will not transform her daughters wedding ceremony into a home movie grin.
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by mrkoma2012: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2010
She looks vry much lyk her mom.happy wedded bliss 2 d couple
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by african2: 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2010
Chei, the resemblance b/w the girl and her mum is very dangerous ooooo!!!!! I hope and pray that the groom doesn't mistake the mum for his wife one cool lovely night, if you know what I mean wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by mamagee3(f): 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2010
^^Mistake Patience Ozokwor for her daughter?
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by sjeezy8: 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2010
her daughter looks like her pus-c is good - ori (head) also id smash dont know about wife tho
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by aloyemeka2: 12:37am On Apr 17, 2010
sjeezy8:

her daughter looks like her pus-c is good - ori (head) also id smash dont know about wife tho
shocked shocked
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by chelseabmw(m): 1:05am On Apr 17, 2010
[size=13pt]Nics pics[/size]
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by Sonofpeace(m): 2:42am On Apr 17, 2010
Ik wish em' happy married life. She is really True daughter of her mother chei.
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by Voned(f): 4:58am On Apr 17, 2010
I think the guy is handsome
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by SUXXI(m): 7:10am On Apr 17, 2010
Her gene is really strong. Her daughter is a replica of the mother.
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by cystein(m): 8:44am On Apr 17, 2010
Thats Baby Geee! Only hope she wont push her acting character of a bad mother in law too far !!HEHEHE
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by nasoeb: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2010
no be lie sha, the babe na real Negative of her mum.

but i learnt her mum is nice in real life

who say 9ja men are ugly?
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by Linguist(f): 9:26am On Apr 17, 2010
the first tym i saw her pix i tot it was patience lol, much striking resemblance. she is indeed beautiful, wishing her a very much happy married life.
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by Nizoral(f): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2010
Na wetin dis one pass carbon copy. Jeez d resemblance 2 much d papa gene no show at all haba. Nway gudluck and best wishes 2 dm couple
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by babsmii(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2010
happy married life to start with,

she's cool and d guy is too, can you all see what im seeing?
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by abbeyemmy(f): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2010
9ce pix and d babe is a real photocopy of her mum,Mama G u no try at all,i hope u allow some of d children 2 resemble dr papa,all of u saying nasty things abt our stars dy are only acting nd interpreting d role dy're given to act doesnt mean dy are wat dy act so beware of wat u say
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by sunnykiss(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2010
grin Good daughter, but her mama na Razor ooo mama G
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2010
jesus christ.this is really wonderful.wishing her happy married life.nice picture
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by nellaluv(f): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2010
wow, mamagee's daughter really look like her. I wish them both long lasting marriage, amen
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by Kunbee: 12:32am On Apr 18, 2010
^^Amen o, she resemble her mama too much
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by nellaluv(f): 2:51am On Apr 18, 2010
no be small tin o, my pikin. How are you today smiley
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by Kunbee: 3:32am On Apr 18, 2010
nellaluv:

no be small tin o[b], my pikin. [/b]How are you today smiley
shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry

I am fine grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by obxddon(m): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2010
The babe try E just remain small make she fine,
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by amaechijay: 1:29am On Apr 19, 2010
d girl no fine reach im mama o
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by shawdon(m): 7:36am On Apr 19, 2010
Men no like to marry beautiful girl this.

Liike Tunde and Wunmi Obey.

This is another event that related allike.

I hope this guy has the money to take of the family.
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by onc4all(f): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2010
She is her mum Negative but Patience fine pass am sha

The groom is ugly and has big head
Im sure he is loaded if not Mamagee wouln't have allowed him to marry her daughter.

Wish you a happy married life.
Congratulations.
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by honeric01(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2010
Nice combo, the guy is clean and i like his clean shave.
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by Lablaza(m): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2010
she is just d photocopy of d mother
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by johnterry4: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2010
[size=16pt]
FL Gators:

Another ugly groom. Naija men no try at all sha.

Happy married life.

yeah.she married an ugly guy.she will be boasting to pple dat ther husband is fine just like u.sure ur husband is not half as fine as he is.silly girl.[/size]
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by sayso: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2010
wishing them happy married life
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by Blazay(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2010
Dem wor wor sha. cheesy
See the man's head, like watermelon.
We wish them happy married life.

One thing to be black and beautiful.
But dark and dusty? Dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry black? sad
I really do not like the village pose of that babe.

Happy married life all the same. grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures by eros(m): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2010
I wish you all the best marriage life has to offer and wisdom to deal with the challenges and pains of marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.