Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

I Was Given Mathematical Science At FUTA- Please Is It A Good Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Given Mathematical Science At FUTA- Please Is It A Good Course (1555 Views)

Chidi Chike Achebe Bags Award In Medicine And Science At US College (Photo) / Is Animal Science A Good Course?? / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Given Mathematical Science At FUTA- Please Is It A Good Course by Marioabell: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
I enrolled to study computer science in Federal university of technology Akure (FUTA) but was later given Mathematical Science to study guys please advise me is the course nice and what is the Labour Market saying about it
Thanks
Re: I Was Given Mathematical Science At FUTA- Please Is It A Good Course by Marioabell: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
sad
Re: I Was Given Mathematical Science At FUTA- Please Is It A Good Course by CoolFreeday(m): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
yes it is.
Re: I Was Given Mathematical Science At FUTA- Please Is It A Good Course by dauddy97(m): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
same here, osustech gave me industral maths of which i applied csc
Re: I Was Given Mathematical Science At FUTA- Please Is It A Good Course by urchman101(m): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
Marioabell:
I enrolled to study computer science in Federal university of technology Akure (FUTA) but was later given Mathematical Science to study guys please advise me is the course nice and what is the Labour Market saying about it
Thanks
It all depends on what you make out of it. I understand that mathematics is an integral part of computational science and engineering. Computational approaches are now applied in science and engineering. So, if you pay close attention to your studies and develop relevant computer programming skills, then I believe you will have no reason to regret. It all depends on you.

1 Like

Re: I Was Given Mathematical Science At FUTA- Please Is It A Good Course by Mirallas: 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
Do you want to study csc because of the labour market, if yes then study mathematics because they share more in terms of similarities than differences.Also am a fellow FUTARIAN(physics department first year)
Re: I Was Given Mathematical Science At FUTA- Please Is It A Good Course by Kentnickole(m): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
Marioabell:
Thanks
My brother, labour market has nothing to say in present-day nigeria. She treats everyone equally now except the likes of Medicine, Pharmacy, MSL, Nursing. If you wana take it, then go ahead.
Re: I Was Given Mathematical Science At FUTA- Please Is It A Good Course by Uyi168: 7:31am On Jan 28, 2018
Kentnickole:
My brother, labour market has nothing to say in present-day nigeria. She treats everyone equally now except the likes of Medicine, Pharmacy, MSL, Nursing. If you wana take it, then go ahead.
..True talk
Re: I Was Given Mathematical Science At FUTA- Please Is It A Good Course by Okezedan(m): 8:18am On Jan 28, 2018
If you are not very good in mathematics, i will advice you to quit o. B4 u start struggling in sch academically
Re: I Was Given Mathematical Science At FUTA- Please Is It A Good Course by idu1(m): 8:34am On Jan 28, 2018
Marioabell:
Thanks

Yes very good.

Study it very well and branch into financial sector or ICT.
Re: I Was Given Mathematical Science At FUTA- Please Is It A Good Course by concentrated: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2018
you will enjoy it. just be focused
Re: I Was Given Mathematical Science At FUTA- Please Is It A Good Course by Marioabell: 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
idu1:

Yes very good.

Study it very well and branch into financial sector or ICT.

Thanks bro
Re: I Was Given Mathematical Science At FUTA- Please Is It A Good Course by Marioabell: 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
urchman101:

It all depends on what you make out of it. I understand that mathematics is an integral part of computational science and engineering. Computational approaches are now applied in science and engineering. So, if you pay close attention to your studies and develop relevant computer programming skills, then I believe you will have no reason to regret. It all depends on you.

Yea thanks for the inspiration
Re: I Was Given Mathematical Science At FUTA- Please Is It A Good Course by plessis: 10:07am On Jan 29, 2018
If you're not good at mathematics and reasoning, quit now....

I studied mathematics in school.... You might do maybe 1 or 2 csc courses.... mathematics is not like csc... Don't let anyone deceive you....
Re: I Was Given Mathematical Science At FUTA- Please Is It A Good Course by urchman101(m): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
Marioabell:

Yea thanks for the inspiration
You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Fattest Student In Nigeria / List Of Polytechnics In Nigeria And Ease Of Admission In Each / The Impact Of Health Care Insurance Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.