Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Is Animal Science A Good Course?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Animal Science A Good Course?? (22999 Views)

Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course? (my Story) / Please Between Biochemistry And Animal Science, Which Is More Lucrative? / UNN Gave Me Animal Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by Ayomisure(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2020
Is animal science a good course?

What are the job opportunities and what is the average salary of an animal scientist.

Urgent answers needed please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by Ayomisure(m): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2020
Lalasticlala and other mods please move this to front page undecidedl
Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by jesmond3945: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Yes but if you want to be a lecturer. If not aguru

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by Ayomisure(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
jesmond3945:
Yes but if you want to be a lecturer. If not aguru
what do you mean by dat please
Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by salford1: 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
If you are traveling out to a first world country after grad, then it's a good course.

If you are staying back in Nigeria after grad, you may end up working in a bank or a totally unrelated field.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by CapitalHYC(m): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin Go and Take Jamb again or ask from your lecturers, nairandlers can give you hope and also discourage you at the same time.. If it makes you happy ,do it and if otherwise go for another course

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by blazer90707: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
In Nigeria or where?

13 Likes

Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by Jack500: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Let me tell you the truth as someone once in Animal science before moving to my dream. Course.

U see in this present Nigeria, 95% of the courses in University won't get you employed directly without any other addition such as skills, connection or extrodinary intelligence.

Anything outside Nursing, med lab scientist Pharmacy and medicine in this present Nigeria, u are on your own

If you are in any course, outside the ones i mention above, pls make sure you get enough skills in the university that at least can be putting food on your table for a while after graduation.

5 Likes

Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by frank417: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
school.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by sonnie10: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Better than writing Jamb for 4 years.

4 Likes

Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by Mujinho4b(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Every course is good one. Na God Grace o...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by goldenboyofpsy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Well your answer is relative based on what you mean by good course...

But what you do with your course of study is most times entirely yours...

But define your goals and shoot your shot

1 Like

Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Yes!

ESPECIALLY if you intend joining Nigerian army at the moment..

WE'VE GOT A LOT OF PIGS AND PIGLETS TO DEAL WITH IN A PARTICULAR REGION OF THIS COUNTRY.

GOODLUCK TO YOU MAN

15 Likes

Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by NorthPrince: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
If you still have time on your side, I will advice you not to do the course unless you want to be lecturer(which is very hard to get) or you can be an entrepreneur (this is really good and it is very very very profitable but it requires investment and commitment).. if you are not doing any of this two, I will advise you not to take it and also go and look for another course and pls, I take God beg you: DONT DO MEDICINE IF YOU DON'T HAVE PASSION FOR IT, sit down and research profitable courses you will love.

Gold I no get,Silver I no get, but na this advice I go you

4 Likes

Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by caniva(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
No...i don't like it.
Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
no ooo u better go read Politics, na there money dey.

2 Likes

Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by DavSagacity(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Am a proud animal scientist. Studied Animal Nutrition @ FUNAAB and had my M.sc in Agricultural Biochemistry at U.I .
This last few month really opened my eyes to alot of things particularly how important farming is.
I work in An integrated Farm as the manager and during this lockdown, I placed an advert on social media for job opportunities. People with B.Tech, B. Engineer, and political science graduate applied for farm attendant Job.
The pandemic lead to alot of company and industries to lay off some of their staffs and there is massive unemployment in town at the moment. but farmers are still working, birds are still laying eggs, ours Pigs and goats are producing good litters and our staffs and labourers are still earning and meeting their needs.

To cap it all, the management increased salary for all her workers during the lockdown rather than lay off some like is happening in other sectors of the economy.

My guy just study hard and ensure u know the tifun tedo of animal science, the technical know-how and u are good to go.

Respect to all Practicing Farmers in the House.

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by princeogbeide1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Animal science is not good course here because Nigeria is far backward. You will end up with regrets when you want to work with the degree except you have a strong government connection that can fetch you a job afterwards.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by IlovePMB: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
You can become president of the zoo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by StrikeBack(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Yes
Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by Lordfranklin(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nigeria hardly considers your course of study. Study any course bro, and work on yourself while at it.

1 Like

Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
If you are fulani it's good, so u can be herdsman

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by na2016: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ayomisure:
Is animal science a good course?

What are the job opportunities and what is the average salary of an animal scientist.

Urgent answers needed please.

There is no bad course oo. Go read or and do well

1 Like

Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by Coldie(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Take it from me, if u don't want to be unemployed after school read either medicine. Pharmacy, engineering or law...

I have told u o

5 Likes 1 Share

any course that gives easy self-employment in Nigeria now is a good course

20 Likes

For a girl it is a good course and for a man it is a useless course.

1 Like

Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by Slawormir: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Yes.
You can become a veterinary technician and technologist

Nature conservation officer.

designing research studies

Animal Nutritionist

Wait o you don forget say you fit be Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development last last

15 Likes

Whatever course you study you can still become the president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Is Animal Science A Good Course?? by Dididrumz(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
No.

There are no Good or bad courses. There's just You and your mindset.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Attend A Public University / LASG Condemns Alleged Plans To Exhume Ex-Chrisland Student's Body / Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.