Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets (28175 Views)

Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by metronaijaNG: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
The alleged rape and assualt saga involving a Taxify Driver and Nollywood actress, Dorcas Shola Fapson has continued to generate more buzz and ripple effects online.

Singer, Simi tweeted as a feminist in support of Dorcas but Nigerian's on twitter weren't having it. Simi has since deleted her tweets and even apologised but not before we got screenshots.

http://www.metronaija.ng/simi-forced-delete-tweets-support-dorcas-fapson/

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by NairalandCS(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
Simi just lost a fan for this rubbish she did.

She can go an apologize to her mum.

226 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
In Nigeria Everybody is a liar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by Papiikush: 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Simi, the countdown to the end of your career has begun! You dumb feminists wannabe.

That your small breast like agbalumo. Dindinrin angry

You think you can abuse Nigerians and go free? You think those artistes that were forced out of the limelight deserved it?

Once you start feeling too big Nigerians will fall your hand. Ask chidimma and ice prince.

Ice prince was feeling cool until Nigerians off the fridge.

503 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by seunmohmoh(f): 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
ok
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by eDeity: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
shocked
Who else is tired of this whole issue.
They should go sort it out in the courtroom already..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by BlackDBagba: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by alfredo4u(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nice one
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
Eehen, only if you guys can hold the corrupt politicians to ransome like that.
Force them to stop looting.

As for the driver, install a nice spy cam in your car and you're good to go.
If a rider gets in my car and tries to misbehave, i just laugh cos ur ass is mine.

8 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by boolet: 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
So she decided to think after spewing thrash...

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by Troublemaker007(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
Just negodu

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
NairalandCS:
Simi just lost a fan for this rubbish she did.

She can go an apologize to her mum.
I don't think she really cares tho but okay. lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by lovingyouhun: 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nice move
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by TheKingIsHere: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
Her mama don marry twice while the dwarf of a girl still dey form feminist for twiiter. undecided

38 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by Elnino4ladies: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
Dumbfvck. she should just keep her fvxking apology

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by DaddyKross: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
The fear of Twitter cheesy cheesy

Let me goan dust my old Twitter acct cool

Who will follow me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by dingbang(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
this will teach her a lesson to always mind her business until facts pop up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by HeyCorleone(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
Well since you knew nobody was there with the two of them, why take sides?

Just drink sniper and die abeg.

Why our are politicians and celebrities dull?

Who can we look up to to make us proud?

10 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by Bossontop(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
cheesy
Chaiii all d bashings enter am weh weh....nigerians are wicked
Lol

31 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by KendrickAyomide: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
Thunder fire your father for not raising u well

4 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by seunny4lif(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Sorry for yourself
Sorry for your mum
Sorry for your family
Sorry for your fans

I blame those following you

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by usba: 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
Borrow a brain while you are at it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by MVLOX(m): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
As for me na to sit down look be my portion....
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by wunmi590(m): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
I don't know when simi become an aproko, one of the reason you are still relevant is because of your lovely songs and voice, don't devalue yourself.

Learn to stay away from matter that doesn't concern you.

10 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nobody is perfect...... Stop blaming simi abeg
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
Papiikush:
Simi, the countdown to the end of your career has begun!

You think you can abuse Nigerians and go free? You think those artistes that were forced out of the limelight deserved it?

Once you start feeling too big Nigerians will fall your hand. Ask chidimma and ice prince.

ice prince had no talents.
Chidinma just have the voice. No song writing prowess.

Even the Mr Eazi y'all keep firing with E-guns is still coming up with Dope tunes. Simi isn't going NOWHERE bruh, she's got Talents. Pure, unrefined, undiluted Talents. She writes like a goddess.

... A few twitter jabs won't make that go away . drink water.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by zynzyn(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
Papiikush:

Chill, guy C H I L L!!!

4 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by King4Roller: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ntoor

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by batulakarada: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
Papiikush:

But even her faeces is more relevant than you and anyone in your family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets by joystickextendr: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
Okay..

Meanwhile Guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toy's..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice Prince Hangs Out With Sean Paul In Rwanda(photos) / MI Abaga Stuns In Jean Clothing & Red Sneakers / Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.