Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (21870 Views)

Lesson From RCCG Kidnapped Deaconess, Ibelegbo Chidinma: Depend On God Alone! / Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by AmunaNo1: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2018
scott67:
Hello Billyonaire, my question is: who or what created the ET races? Have they being continuously existing from time immemorial? Did they arise of themselves out of singularity? Did they create themselves?, or something else caused them to be? And finally, is Jesus also an ET? These are my questions for now, thanx in advance as you respond Sir smiley
The Universe was born out the mind of Prime creator , the first cause. This consciousness, because it was all there is decided to know itself, since it was already all knowing containing all possibilities, it could only achieve this through a game of hide and seek with itself. it dissociated into several individuated entities. First there was 1 then 2 then 10,000 things, each creating and co-creating all in an effort to fully explore aspects of itself it plays this cosmic game of experience gathering. The ET were themselves created by entities we would consider higher on the totem pole of evolution or closer to the original source.
Yes Jesus was probably the incarnation of a highly positive entity or ET. but because he was born/lived on this planet, I would not classify him as an ET in the literal sense of the word.

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by AmunaNo1: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2018
krepstone72:
How can i increase my brain power to full comprehend all that i read?
The brain is like a muscle. if you work and stress it regularly it grows in capacity to accommodate the new load. if you don't it atrophies and becomes weak. if you want to comprehend something keep reading it, take a few minutes to ponder and then continue reading. it might be uncomfortable at first just like any regular workout. but with time it gets easier

2 Likes

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by foxe(m): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2018
AmunaNo1:

Tesla had a mind unmatched by scientists till date. Many things have been said about this great man but they all fall short of the true awesomeness of the dude. He's ultimate goal was to create a worldwide energy grid that could provide electricity to any point on the surface of the earth instantaneously and wirelessly. He had already worked out the mathematics for this but needed funding to actualize it, unfortunately the capitalists and financiers where already too invested in oil and metals used for manufacturing AC transmission wires to help. Did I mention he developed AC circuits? yes he's work is still a big part of modern electricity systems today. Greed, Jealousy and a host of other factors prevented him from reaching his true potential. if only I had half his brain. After his death, his research papers were seized by the FBI.
such is it my brother. Imagine a free clean energy worldwide...what baffles me is that he is even a dropout...man have to improve
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2018
Billyonaire:

The above is wrong mam. The relationship Jesus and Mary the Magdalene was pretty intensely intimate. Do not take it personal. This discussion is regarding two persons that lived over 2 thousands years ago and I am sure you do not love Jesus Christ than I do, having experience what it is to be him. And again I do not know why you of all people should consider sex as a sin or something Jesus can not engage in as a physical person.

Jesus was not a celibate.
oh brother! not again??!!! GOD created the genitals and has his intentions and purposes for it remember? intimacy has it's place... definitely not according to your allusion here! Now you and I both know sex is more Spiritual than physical and understand the implications of it used accordingly or wrongfully...Now there are people who may happen upon this statement of yours,that obviously have had a wrong seed about sex sown in them. Now will a judge go against the law? Sex is within certain boundaries...yes,Marriage{are you alluding while on this plain HE was married? Because all HE came for was all Spiritual as the first Adam was all Physical...you dig?}...and that not as perverted as a man to a man or orgies...Now let me be clear,GOD has HIS clearance on Sex...after all HE created it...it if for conjugal purposes...more Spiritual than physical...not the humping around like dogs and pigs we see nowadays... Remember also, satan's sole purpose is to distort the human race to irk GOD. It is all in his rebellion...it is his plan to bring and keep fallen man in his side against GOD...Sex is one tool he is employing quite well.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sirBLUNT: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2018
correctguy101:

In truth what you need to survive in this physical life is nowhere near religion believe me.
Religion is only a means to an end and after that, I expect anyone to move on with living life. just look at it as growing past some few cray cray.

Unfortunately, most people are stuck in the worship program, always looking for one God or the other to worship. They just can't do without worshipping..... $mh
thank you so much, am learning...one pastor once told me that i have been robbed of my destiny by one girl that i have never met her or have any connection with her name in anyway i have giving up on religion since 2016 so i din't take the man serious...naturally i can smell evil arround me or when someone is fake arrount me so my question is how can one protect itself from evil (juju)?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by AmunaNo1: 9:32am On Jan 28, 2018
krepstone72:
Does the Almighty creator hz a name?
A name is an attempt to qualify something based on its perceived qualities and attributes. fundamentally it is an attempt to quantify a object, person or thing. Ra, from the law of One series calls it a vibratory sound complex. Prime Creator is by its very nature infinite. it is impossible to fit this within any particular container or name. any attempts to do so will simply be approximations based on our current understanding and will ultimately fall short of its true majesty

2 Likes

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 28, 2018
GideonG:
Billyonaire I have reached a stage that i am fully convinced that there is no one God sitting on the throne and hearing my prayers, so finally I am now a full brown atheist! Through indepth research and studying the secret teachings of all ages. My greatest desire now is to astral project, and also learn white magic. Please can I start magic b4 I officially transcend? My ultimate desires are 1. Wisdom 2. Protection from evil 3. Heal people (Like my elder brother who is mentally ill for 37 now, the psychiatric doctors could not help but I always believe one day I would) 4. I need to attract money as fast as possible to clear a lot of shi.ts around me and be comfortable. I've been working so hard to make it all my life but I keep gettng disappointed but now I believe it is all over. I can not only rule my world, but be a God! Thank u

Congratulations on your journey to atheism. You have made an enormous progress going through as much knowledge base as possible to the knowledge that there is nothing out there, but your system. A system that powers you and the crew you left behind to remind you of what you are while on this physical world. I am thankful that one more person is off the hooks of religions, but let me state that your journey into knowing what God is has began.

Do note that someone else is holding the console of your Life from the other side. Physical reality is just about 5% of the total reality. This is a quantum world of all possibilities. The person holding the console of your physical existence is also you. This seems very confusing but it is not. The Quantum self living in your physical body and reading this news, is basically the anchor point where the Administrator of your Life operates from. The body is just that Impossible AI of the God force. You are the I'm possible. So ride on.

You are working too hard because you are yet to realize that you are God, at the moment you know you are, but when you experience yourself as God and any knowledge of the Universe you need can be accessed only if there is a channel of information flow, so you must select a frequency for transceivement of information. I can not emphasize more on meditations. Find the answers within not outside cos everything you see out here is a carricature of what we are. There is NOTHING we can not do.

Seek the knowledge of Universe and study more and do not be derailed into any organizations no matter how enticing so you do not fall astray, read almost anything you see and do not be restricted. At a stage in your growth, you will figure out how to heal your brother even with your thoughts, because it is as simple as that, but be prepared because when the inner demon in your brother recognizes that you are reaching that point, the demon in your will align with his and that is where the cookies begin to crumble and you will question reality. But unbeknown to you, the mental issues of your brother is one of the very catalysts that drives you into this research. As for me I lost a few relatives at a younger age and I started questioning reality, only to realize that all those ETs out there are either on their own journey or there are here to support or push us around and they are a part of us.

God is what we are as a collective force. This entire physical universe is just a dual cosmic simulation to balance the energy system of the perfect quantum world on the other side. Without us, being here, the other side will become unstable. That is why being here is important, whether you understand it or not, but being physically alive something we do always until you wake up and figure out, wait a minute ? you ask. What the Bleep am I doing here ? Enjoy it, love it, and be it. Cos you are the impossible made possible.

I am also thinking of magic too, but I do not think it is something big as people think. I think magic could mean altering things with your mind. COntrolling things with thoughts and even creating things with thoughts. Reading the mind etc. If this is what you mean, then at the right time after your third eye is opened, then you should be able to use your natural power as God to create and do what ever. I wish you luck in magic and please share your findings based on your experiences.

DO NOT BE AFRAID. Angels and Demons are an extension of what you are. It is your mind that generates those holograms a representatives of the Cosmos to guide you through life. Take them serious and learn from the experiences and be happy. Stay off 9-5 and work out your money and live happy. Above all, avoid toxic friends and people who try to derail you.

The success you find, is in the journey. Once you have sync with the universe the alarm clocks will stop and everything will happen in divine timing.

4 Likes

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by AmunaNo1: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
oh brother! not again??!!! GOD created the genitals and has his intentions and purposes for it remember? intimacy has it's place... definitely not according to your allusion here! Now you and I both know sex is more Spiritual than physical and understand the implications of it used accordingly or wrongfully...Now there are people who may happen upon this statement of yours,that obviously have had a wrong seed about sex sown in them. Now will a judge go against the law? Sex is within certain boundaries...yes,Marriage{are you alluding while on this plain HE was married? Because all HE came for was all Spiritual as the first Adam was all Physical...you dig?}...and that not as perverted as a man to a man or orgies...Now let me be clear,GOD has HIS clearance on Sex...after all HE created it...it if for conjugal purposes...more Spiritual than physical...not the humping around like dogs and pigs we see nowadays...
Are you familiar with the Book of Judas? It suggests an intimate relationship between Jesus and Judas the 12th disciple. This is probably the only logical reason as to why Judas used a kiss to identify Jesus for the romans. food for thought
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2018
AmunaNo1:

Are you familiar with the Book of Judas? It suggests an intimate relationships between Jesus and Judas the 12 disciple. This is probably the only logical reason as to why Judas used a kiss to identify Jesus for the romans. food for thought
oh brother! The devil is a liar..
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sirBLUNT: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2018
Billyonaire:

I believe Jesus, the Christ's relationship with Mary, the Magdalene was intimate. I do not intend to disrespect any Ascended Master, I love to stay neutral. Read more on the numbers at google. Numbers are the codes of the Universe. When you understand them and the alarm clocks of the Universe starts showing digitally, then you know IT IS YOUR TIME. There is no turning back to being your old self. Read about the numbers, my time is tight.
thanks boss..what is the way to spirituality is it by meditating or becoming an aitheist?

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 28, 2018
krepstone72:
Does the Almighty creator hz a name?
Yes HE does...in every generation HE introduces HIMSELF...HE humbles HIMSELF to meet us{humans} at our level...HE is Elohim...at another time HE introduced HIMSELF as Melchizedek...I AM THAT I AM...In this closing of time,HE came as that Man JESUS CHRIST.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by orunto27: 9:46am On Jan 28, 2018
The Big Bang started all these. What is it?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 28, 2018
sirBLUNT:
thanks boss..what is the way to spirituality is it by meditating or becoming an aitheist?
whatever a person calls themselves,they are firstly Spirit beings...being an atheist does not mean you are not spiritual,it's just another religious belief/unbelief to close a person's eyes to reality...THE TRUTH...that is what religion does anyways...it blind folds a man to the truth. That given to grow Spiritually, you can start by meditating on THE WORD of GOD. Be disciplined on it...every dot counts...The Spririt of Truth will meet you halfway.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by foxe(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2018
sirBLUNT:
read read and read
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 28, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
oh brother! not again??!!! GOD created the genitals and has his intentions and purposes for it remember? intimacy has it's place... definitely not according to your allusion here! Now you and I both know sex is more Spiritual than physical and understand the implications of it used accordingly or wrongfully...Now there are people who may happen upon this statement of yours,that obviously have had a wrong seed about sex sown in them. Now will a judge go against the law? Sex is within certain boundaries...yes,Marriage{are you alluding while on this plain HE was married? Because all HE came for was all Spiritual as the first Adam was all Physical...you dig?}...and that not as perverted as a man to a man or orgies...Now let me be clear,GOD has HIS clearance on Sex...after all HE created it...it if for conjugal purposes...more Spiritual than physical...not the humping around like dogs and pigs we see nowadays... Remember also, satan's sole purpose is to distort the human race to irk GOD. It is all in his rebellion...it is his plan to bring and keep fallen man in his side against GOD...Sex is one tool he is employing quite well.

BlaqCoffee109, BlaqCoffee109, BlaqCoffee109.

Snap out of the illusion of division and realize Divinity.

Step outside of Religions and research about how Religions were designed, when they were designed and by whom ? Then you will understand why a bright mind such as yours can fall a victim of the scam. I have decided that I have to take this Awakening thing seriously now and tell people the Truth because I am no longer afraid of Death. That threat is over and I remain sovereign and in charge of my Soul.

There has always been Earth. And there has always been Beings that are considered Top of the Food Chain on Earth at each generation and I think we have had 4 generations of Humanoids who walked this Earth and perished for a new crew to come up. We are the 5th Generation and we survived the Apocalypse, and now we are being herald into the new Age, the Digital Age. That is why you see the advancement in computing powers, as above so below.

Unfortunately, many people are stucked on religions, which are just decoy programs within the matrix. There is no point for me to keep going back and forth to tell things about religions whether its Christianity of Islam because you guys will never understand it until that notion you have of what God is, is not going to let you understand even when the Bible stated that Ye are Gods and Children of Most High. That generation of Human Being had no technology and there are no ways to express our quantumness to them. That statement meant that we are a subset of the whole. We are a subset of God and we are its microcosm.

Your body does not look just the way you see with your physical two eyes. Why not just stop drinking these chlorinated water and eating animals as food, animals are your associates, spiritual beings on this journey so stop the poisonous consumptions and open that third eye and you will see in the dark and see other spectrum of light, then you will just a little more energy fields around people and you will see into the next dimensions and the infrastructures that powers the body. I mean we run on 2 volts of electricity and we can do amazing things like Create Planets with thoughts.

Do not look at yourself as flesh and blood. The flesh and blood is for protection of the God force from the effects of duality, when you expose your mind to these high energy by researching you will notice that there are demons and angels at battle right ? Well, those two are aspects of us. We are also connected mentally to polarities. I have have witnessed a demonic entity sucking energy out of me while I am lying down and it scared the shiit out of me but I am still here telling you that that demon can be angel. It is all a part of our Complex Quantum System that serves as a reminder of the interplay of system, programs that are on their own journeys, an extension of what we are. I love them all even as I remain green, Divinely positioned to even the odds, balance the effects and remain neutral and wealthy on this plane of existence.

So,please I am no longer interested in religions nor all of that. I have to move to something more important in Life, like how I can help others stop being slaves in this world and figure out that even the politics, religions, occult organizations etc are all designed to gather Souls and your finances and keep you as slaves.

I have earned my rights to tell you all today, to look within and ask yourselves the questions you seek to know. Why not just read the entire Bible and drop it and move to other literatures ? It is not insane to be stucked in one book for the rest of your Life ? Truth is in you.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sirBLUNT: 10:11am On Jan 28, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
whatever a person calls themselves,they are firstly Spirit beings...being an atheist does not mean you are not spiritual,it's just another religious belief/unbelief to close a person's eyes to reality...THE TRUTH...that is what religion does anyways...it blind folds a man to the truth. That given to grow Spiritually, you can start by meditating on THE WORD of GOD. Be disciplined on it...every dot counts...The Spririt of Truth will meet you halfway.
thanks but what is the TRUTH? and are you a christian?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by MizMyColi(f): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2018
Nice flow of conversation.

Y'know we were taught to never have the idea that Jesus ever had sex.

I swear, inshot, let me not swear. I was actually going to say that e nuh go better for whoever made humans so repressive to sex.

I mean, can we not all go back to innocence and quit religionizing everything?

You love someone, same sex, opposite sex, the feelings you have leads you to wanna explore, you trust your instinct and you do just that.

Then, society pelts stones at you, calls you sinner, and other worth nots.

Another question I have @ all is this....

Why should Love and loving be exclusive.

Wait, just so you know, I am guilty of exclusive loving o...like I'm not sure I'm ever gonna take it that my man loves another woman or man.
But it's a question that I have asked myself. I haven't really given myself the permission to explore that.

Thing is, lately, I feel my awareness expand, so at some point, I'm really not even sure what I can take or not take...
Like I just have this burning desire and great capacity for Love...and then to just live and let live.

Please, is like I'm going mad, abi?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2018
sirBLUNT:

Hahahahaaha

Meditation does not mean you must worship something. The mere act of silence is sacrosanct. Have you noticed that Silence is tough ? I literally had to change the windows of my house to soundproof, cos there is so much sound energy bombardments, so much noise. Some people cant even remain without sound, in the absence of noise, they play music they love. It is good cos it raises your vibrations but why are we scared of being alone in silence ? Meditation will reset that. Stay in a quiet spot for hours with your eyes closed and listen to your thoughts, control them to positive, even fantasies. Use your inner sight, that point you close your eyes but still feel like you are seeing something. Then use your mind to design what you want to see, and keep doing it. Then monitor your breathing and learn how to breath to keep the body online and stabilize your brainwaves. When the brain waves goes from Alpha, Beta, Theta and Gamma, then you are on the frequency of the quantum world.

Then use your thoughts to design the Life you want and ask what you want to know and when you are through, sit there and stay silent for a moment and listen to your heart energy center for intuition. If the answer does not come then, remember that to listen to coolfm, you must tune to Frequency of 96.9MHz, right ?

Read about awakening and understand why religions were designed. It is not enough to say you have known religions to be a program, but have you known Demons and Angels ? And how they function as part of you ? This is what drives people into the Religions for Salvations, and until you study about them and understand that they are aspects of what you are, then you will begin to be neutral. That is when the Awakening process is activated. It is activated by knowledge or suffering or if someone loves you enough to send you energies to activate your energy centers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2018
sirBLUNT:
thanks but what is the TRUTH? and are you a christian?
I am a Disciple of JESUS CHRIST. THE TRUTH is JESUS CHRIST...You have a Bible,yes? Start from there...The Spirit of Truth will meet You half way. Watch out for your dreams...you will notice some changes in your life...keep at it disciplined and consistently,your life will forever be changed...therein lies Power as you yield to Wisdom.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2018
smiley
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2018
MizMyColi:
Nice flow of conversation.

Y'know we were taught to never have the idea that Jesus ever had sex.

I swear, inshot, let me not swear. I was actually going to say that e nuh go better for whoever made humans so repressive to sex.

I mean, can we not all go back to innocence and quit religionizing everything?

You love someone, same sex, opposite sex, the feelings you have leads you to wanna explore, you trust your instinct and you do just that.

Then, society pelts stones at you, calls you sinner, and other worth nots.

Another question I have @ all is this....

Why should Love and loving be exclusive.

Wait, just so you know, I am guilty of exclusive loving o...like I'm not sure I'm ever gonna take it that my man loves another woman or man.
But it's a question that I have asked myself. I haven't really given myself the permission to explore that.

Thing is, lately, I feel my awareness expand, so at some point, I'm really not even sure what I can take or not take...
Like I just have this burning desire and great capacity for Love...and then to just live and let live.

Please, is like I'm going mad, abi?

You are not mad sweetheart, you are undergoing what I call the De-programming of these mental spells that religions and cultures have put on us for ages, and trust me, if I have a way of banning certain people on this thread I would have, because I intend to keep this flow of information thread going as long as possible to let people air their opinions.

You are de-programming yourself of mental constructs. Yesterday I got this download. We are the thing that was termed impossible to do. The Human body is a Grand Cosmic Level AI powered by Quanta Energy. The Capacity of our memory is the Cosmic Cloud, and our recording is supranatural, we learn everything experience, it is this automatic recording that automatedly programs the mind, it is like addiction.

How many of you keep typing nairaland on your URL without intentional willingness to come to nairaland, Hello ? Yes ? Many of you ? Yes ? You just 'mistakenly, unconsciously hit 'n' and press enter and you are like...shiiit...what am I doing going to nairaland ? yes ? ....lol

You body memory architecture records everything it experiences, so the act of going to bath room, brushing etc are just the AI component of us, we call it the sub-conscious mind, regulated by the repitillian brain - left hemisphere, while the pineal gland apart from functioning as multi-dimensional sight is also acting as balance for us on Earth, the Earth magnetic flux has to be balanced by magnetic generated by the body and it is the Pineal, at the center of the brain that takes care of balancing.

How you achieve orgasm isnt the important thing, it is just an animal requirement to keep the body balance. I am excited about these control statements and programs in the matrix. When one has experienced Divinity, then that is when Real Life begins, before then, it is just ignorant bliss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by foxe(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2018
Love and sex...the two most powerful energy on the plan-Et
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 28, 2018
AmunaNo1:

A name is an attempt to qualify something based on its perceived qualities and attributes. fundamentally it is an attempt to quantify a object, person or thing. Ra, from the law of One series calls it a vibratory sound complex. Prime Creator is by its very nature infinite. it is impossible to fit this within any particular container or name. any attempts to do so will simply be approximations based on our current understanding and will ultimately fall short of its true majesty

And I dare add that we are powered on by the God-Force. We have knowledge of what we are because of the intense level of deception. But I am here to help tell people that this world is bio-electric Field. Earth is a Living Technology, a System for us to experience what it feels like to be separated from Self.

We are the impossible made possible. We can do anything. We do not need telephone to talk to someone miles away, we can talk telepathically, we do not need Planes to fly, we can fly to any part of the Solar system. We are just affected by the Electromagnetic flux of this lower density plane of existence. We must raise our vibrations through all means of possibilities and stay away from eating meat and unhealthy food, then we must drink Clean water, I can not emphasize this enough. Our water is not good, so it is necessary to find source of clean water. Even our water tables are poisoned to increase conductivity and reduce resistivity. So we must use technologies to zero out the Turbidity of our water and deliver just a solvent that has no ions in them. ionization is not cool for our mind system as it lets higher voltage of conductivity go through us enabling the 'archons' or bad ETs connect to us. So this is purposefully done by powerful forces to keep you hooked to the matrix grid and recycle your soul as long as it is wanted to keep this matrix working.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2018
foxe:
Love and sex...the two most powerful energy on the plan-Et

Yes, Love, Sex and Thought.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by AmunaNo1: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2018
Billyonaire. thanks again for this lovely thread. Could u give us an in depth look into the Annunaki specifically Enki?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by MizMyColi(f): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2018
Billyonaire:

I like to think they are largely interdependent.
Like one not being able to do without the other.

It all then boils down to a question of choice.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2018
AmunaNo1:
Billyonaire. thanks again for this lovely thread. Could u give us an in depth look into the Annunaki specifically Enki?

Why just the Annunakis ? Why not let us talk about the over 2500 races of Extra-terrestrials like us living in different planes in and out of our Solar System and beyond ?

We are seeding the Universe with Life, the Annunakis and the rest of the ETs are an extension of who and what we are. We are all from same source, we are collectively called God. But some are on a higher vibratory rates of consciousness than the others. Why do you think the planet has no leadership ? No King sitting there to rule over everyone ? Because we are sovereign beings that were manipulated from childhood. The purpose of awakening is to deprogram the mind of those indoctrination of religions, cultures, folktales, lies and deceit.

The fact that Enki leadership controls this plane does not mean it must remain so, some other ETs can just come over the scatter that leadership and take over and we will be here not even aware of leadership change and when things just move from low level technology to higher digital technologies we act surprise and say, Hey, the Scientist have discovered new things. Oh Yes, discovery means it was there already you just found it. We have technologies that can take us to deep space, we are that technology but this temporal housing we call the body is what limits us. This plane is highly karmic, as you study more you will know what to ignore, how to eat, what to do to loosen your grip on this density and run on a higher speed of consciousness.

That is when you begin to experience what it is to be what you are. An aspect of God holding space in this part of the Universe, you are here cos you needed to be here and do nothing. Just to even the odds and balance the wheel, yes, you are one of the teeth on the wheel of time balancing this side and you do not have to do anything, but if you can be of service to humanity, just like the few of us on this plane of existence are doing, then we can wake many people up to Divinity.

Studying about Enki and Annunakis and the rest of the ETs are great, but trust none except you. The Demons and the Angels are aspects of YOU.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by foxe(m): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2018
Billyonaire:

silencing the mind is a very difficult task..sir, what method of concentration and visualization do you use and can recommend for us
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2018
MizMyColi:

I like to think they are largely interdependent.
Like one not being able to do without the other.

It all then boils down to a question of choice.

You cant even escape the three to live a balance Life on this plane of existence. Our choices are ours to make, that is why you must understand the matrix and laugh off the control statements.

You are well aware of these without the hardwork some put to know this truth and no one had to work this hard to understand life, but some of us were deeply programmed to think the other way. But now, nothing is taking me back to ignorance.

For Ye Shall know the Truth, and the Truth Shall Set you Free - Yahushua Ha Mashiach of Cosmic Consciousness.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 28, 2018
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2018
foxe:
silencing the mind is a very difficult task..sir, what method of concentration and visualization do you use and can recommend for us

Silencing the mind ? No, quieten it. You cant silence it on this part of the universe. The Mind technology is like a search, input, output technology that constantly searches, a bot mechanism that always searches for something to do. It cant stay still...if it does for 9 seconds, it resets and what ever you put in there on your thoughts manifests if you follow the basic rules which you will figure out when you start mastering your thoughts.

Listen, Observe your thoughts. And then you will realize that you are not your thoughts and your thoughts sometimes are not yours. It is only then you will realize that some thoughts are transferred to you by others who know the mechanism of the mind and the powers of that mental technology.

If you can not control the thoughts, why not just think of the love of your life ? And how she can love you more and become better ? Well, you are about to effect the change you want in her by just an act of observation and intention.

Try it and see your girl becoming how you want her to be and most importantly for those who are awakened, your thoughts manifest instantly oh, do not do something stupid with this knowledge. You can literally control just anyone.

2 Likes

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sirBLUNT: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2018
yes Billyonaire silence is indeed tough i have tried countless times to meditate as early as 2am to 5am but yet i still find it had to focus, the fan alone will not make me concentrate talk more of the noise from my neighbours and the night movement...i remember when i got the chance to concentrate while meditating my breathing has kind of heavy and deep and i started shaken and swearting and i just fizzle out and wake up...
i was never the church type despite my religious background i never had that faith in pastor's, something was just drawing me from going to church my mind was never in church but how can one protect itself from evil (juju) as we call in africa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Father Uzo Uzochukwu Builds A House For Homeless Family In Imo State - Pictures / Richie Parker, Has No Hands But Is A Vehicle Engineer At Hendrick Motorsports / Press Statement By CAN On President Buhari's Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.