Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

What Was The Unusual Thing Your Mum Use To Beat You As A Kid? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was The Unusual Thing Your Mum Use To Beat You As A Kid? (640 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Unusual Thing Your Mum Use To Beat You As A Kid? by Viktoh(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mine.
Turning stick ....
If she beats me and I don't cry she'll pinch me just so I'll cry,,
At a point dey pinching was serious, so if she just beat me with the turning stick even if ebno pain me Na cry to avoid pinching....

Am just waiting to revenge on my children... It's a traditional sontin we need to keep it alive �
Re: What Was The Unusual Thing Your Mum Use To Beat You As A Kid? by taylor88(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
Whenever my diick kicks when an elderly females backs me at back
Re: What Was The Unusual Thing Your Mum Use To Beat You As A Kid? by Tallesty1(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
Viktoh:
Mine.
Turning stick ....
If she beats me and I don't cry she'll pinch me just so I'll cry,,
At a point dey pinching was serious, so if she just beat me with the turning stick even if ebno pain me Na cry to avoid pinching....

Am just waiting to revenge on my children... It's a traditional sontin we need to keep it alive �
Mom didn't beat me much when I was small, she starved and punished me with something else.
Re: What Was The Unusual Thing Your Mum Use To Beat You As A Kid? by leroi01(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
Tape- freaking- rule! & it hurt like a b.tch! angry
Re: What Was The Unusual Thing Your Mum Use To Beat You As A Kid? by dollytino4real(f): 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
my mum dont beat but her words are bombs
Re: What Was The Unusual Thing Your Mum Use To Beat You As A Kid? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
She bit me. Cause of change 80 naira o. But she's still amazing
Re: What Was The Unusual Thing Your Mum Use To Beat You As A Kid? by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
Rubber hose. That thing hurt like fire. angry

But she's still my queen grin
Re: What Was The Unusual Thing Your Mum Use To Beat You As A Kid? by Opentokwowledge: 12:26am On Jan 28, 2018
Holding my hand and rubbing the skin in between her fingers... It's a modified form of pinching that stings. Good lord, until the skin on my hand turns red will she stop cheesy
Re: What Was The Unusual Thing Your Mum Use To Beat You As A Kid? by Medunah: 4:54am On Jan 28, 2018
Pankere grin
Re: What Was The Unusual Thing Your Mum Use To Beat You As A Kid? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Turning stick
electric cable
cane/koboko grin

Sometimes I get detained in our store angry

But I love my Mum

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Man Married To Two Ladies At The Same Day / My 9 Month Old Niece Needs 10 Seconds Of Your Time Please! / Gay Royal Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.