Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? (44595 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by chatinent: 4:58pm On May 17, 2021
Mine: Being in good terms with one's neighbour is good.

Sometimes, people will only change when you show them you have principles.

Man'll be the last to come back late and leave the gate unlocked, only to lock his door. Mehn.

I'll always have to go and lock it..even when he knows my apartment has its separate gate from the main. It began to make me feel if man taught I was being paid to lock the gate.

Irritating mehn.

Wanted to talk to him but had to let it slide. It's a trivial issue though.

How about you?

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Mumben(f): 5:19pm On May 17, 2021
chatinent:
Mine: Being a good terms with one's neighbour is good.

Sometimes, people will only change when you show them you have principles.

Man'll be the last to come back late and leave the gate unlocked, only to lock his door. Mehn
I'll always have to go and lock it..even when he knows my apartment has its separate gate from the main. It began to make me feel if man taught I was being paid to lock the gate.

Irritating mehn.

It's a trivial issue though.

How about you?
Some neighbours Sha, once had a neighbor like that. He is always d last to come in but will always forget to lock d gate. It was my husband and the other neighbor who is a policeman that always made sure to lock d gate.
Sometimes, he will call and demand that d gate b left open as he will come home late only for us to check by maybe 12-1am and discover d gate is still open and he didn't come home eventually. Some neighbours are terrible

228 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Caaz: 5:30pm On May 17, 2021
Mine is a witch...she lives in the next compound...as early as 4 a.m she's up laying curses over trivial sontin.
Innocent lizards that's crawling by, flies buzzing around, innocent whirlwind even cockroaches and cockrels doing kookoorookoo in the early hours of the morning in her twisted mind are sent to attack her.

See her mata just Taya me...mama Ike mata over Taya me.

174 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by chatinent: 5:37pm On May 17, 2021
Mumben:

Some neighbours Sha, once had a neighbor like that. He is always d last to come in but will always forget to lock d gate. It was my husband and the other neighbor who is a policeman that always made sure to lock d gate.
Sometimes, he will call and demand that d gate b left open as he will come home late only for us to check by maybe 12-1am and discover d gate is still open and he didn't come home eventually. Some neighbours are terrible

I don't know what they think. Maybe they feel they are busier.

14 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by cricifixo: 5:46pm On May 17, 2021
Always trying to find out where i work & why i didn't go out

228 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by viyon02: 5:59pm On May 17, 2021
Backbiting and being too nosey

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by chatinent: 6:11pm On May 17, 2021
Caaz:
Mine is a witch...she lives in the next compound...as early as 4 a.m she's up laying curses over trivial sontin.

Tell me about it.

cricifixo:
Always trying to find out where i work & why i didn't go out

I don't associate with these sorts.

viyon02:
Backbiting and being to nosey

Housewives.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by viyon02: 7:26pm On May 17, 2021
chatinent:

Tell me about it.

I don't associate with these sorts.

Housewives.
They are not house wives, they are relatives of evil minds: imagine asking my fiancee her educational background and origin even when we are not living in the same compound.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by msakhere(f): 7:37pm On May 17, 2021
Living in a stroey building where my neighbor will not prepare super/dinner on time, but will prefer to be pounding yam at late hours. We no dey fit sleep, always tum tum tum.

294 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by uboma(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2021
A neighbor is fond of accelerating his car so hard all in the name of 'warming his car' every morning for at least 20mins. The noise and air pollution that results from his action worries me greatly.

Another one is fond of praying out loud like his god is deaf, won't hear his supplication if uttered silently. This same neighbor, at the beginning of every month at very early hours say 4:30am, disturbs my peace by singing out loud in praises to God for seeing him through a new month.....

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by letristian: 7:59pm On May 17, 2021
Lies

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by WiszyFraud: 8:00pm On May 17, 2021
Did you know??

The poorest Americans are still richer than 80% of the world.

cool

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:00pm On May 17, 2021
Luckily for us, all our neighbours are good people.
We are lucky in that aspect.
Dem MANNA Neighbours : Shout out y'all!kiss

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by BruncleZuma: 8:00pm On May 17, 2021
Generator; unbearable generator noise and fumes, and e no even dey eem corner. At least if e dey service am, e no go dey sound like gravel grater.

(If your apartment complex dey like my own and you dey live downstairs, bless your soul.)

For the record, the dude below me is an asshole. People don't complain of fumes because they don't like to be termed 'haters' or exchange words with their neighbours. As someone who's had to endure fumes from my neighbours' generator and from everyone who's had to endure it, fĂșck you and fĂșck your generator.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Opistorincos(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2021
My neighbor is a liar. She's always complaining of generator fume entering her room. I've checked several times and reverse has been the case.

Edit: For those quoting me hurriedly, she lied. The location of the gen is four windows away from her. The tenants between my room and hers have never complained about fumes getting into their rooms. Thank you cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by CalabarPikin: 8:00pm On May 17, 2021
Wanting to know everything about any girl that enters my room

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by wwwtortoise(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2021
Instead of putting a phone call across to whoever is parked behind her car, this woman would rather wake the whole neighborhood with crazy honking.

It affects my sweet morning meditation.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Pelaiye2703(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2021
Damn! They will refuse to pay for security fee on time, prepaid meter fee, and cutting of flowers to mention a few. Adjacent me is Kay, he will borrow almost everything and won't return it until I approach him. Always asking for herbs to Bleep and won't still return my herbs whenever I have Match. Funny people!

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 17, 2021
loud music... those guys don't hear word... i reported the matter to the landlord still he says nothing.. i just forget the case abeg i no get power to fight

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by JohnieWalker12(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2021
One generator for my window from 10pm to 7am undecided

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2021
My neighbour na very wicked girl. very very wicked. This girl is slim, tall and dark with a very wicked coke bottle shape. And to make matters worse, she is always smiling and she can shake the thing for Africa. She is always looking hot, either is a very short skirt or a bum short. Especially when her ass APAMA is clearly divided with SEPERATION of POWER and the VPL causing major earthquake somewhere in the MIDDLE BELT area of NIGER DELTA... Tell me how can a man survive that long in that kind of condition?

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by McStoic(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2021
kiss Too much begging. Today give me charger, tomorrow help me plug my phone in your house. Next tomorrow, borrow me your cufflinks, polish, etc.

Me: Please return the charger, polish, cufflinks etc when you are through

My neighbour: Okay.

After a week, he is yet to return any of them. Though thank God that was way back. I have gone beyond those kind of annoying neighbours now.

But the experience I will always treasure was paying for the school fees of a particular widow's 2 children for some terms. Till today they are still very grateful and this is after about more than 11 years.

256 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by rentAcock(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2021
My neighbor is a showoff. Always updating his house while my own just looks abandoned. As I'm typing this right now, the guy is tearing down his old gate and have like 5 guys working in his compound. I suspect he's about to install a new gate, fence and a garden.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by sweetshisha: 8:01pm On May 17, 2021

They borrow everything even used black diesel generator oil

Why will a full family with grand kids not have basic utility / tools and borrow all the damn time, even when they have bsc holders who are federal government workers, one as a nurse, mother a retiree , father a good Goverment contractor

How can any reasonable person borrow car jack and wheel spanner

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by McStoic(m): 8:02pm On May 17, 2021
Kai..I forgot way back when Danfo Drivers song came out,. Kai, those my guys carry "iye me" finish the whole yard (My yard was unique! It had about 6 flats in a 2 sotrey building compound) Though I must confess they made me love guys like Craig David, Ja Rule, 50 Cent
Etc..

My yard then was a very interesting one in my street. Around 3 to 4pm, you will see gamblers at one corner. In the night you will sleep knowing who your neighbours were, the next morning you will see different faces. When fight burst at the other end among 3 brothers then, it was another spectacle. cheesy.

One Igbo dealer then had to approach me to ask why my lip was red, as in why wasn't I smoking Indian hemp. An orphan he was with only one sister.
He would be stabbed to death one day over a double crossing of his fellow Indian hemp seller. Stories too much

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by doggedfighter(f): 8:02pm On May 17, 2021
Always pounding in her kitchen which is on top our flat.

Praying and singing on top of her voice.

12 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by kennethfranc(m): 8:02pm On May 17, 2021
Sharing Toilet & bathroom.... Man had to wake up 4:30am for shower else nah till the following day
It actually helped me form tye habit of waking early.

Thank God we are free from that since 29th November 2020

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Bolaji26(m): 8:02pm On May 17, 2021
Wahala for who get neighbor o

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by cassidy1996(m): 8:02pm On May 17, 2021
Tafia and poke nose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

I Want To Marry From My Village Against Everyone's Will please help me / Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.