Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) (3419 Views)

Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning / Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee / Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by Blogsphere: 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
A hunter has reportedly killed a family of 6 Chimpanzees in Urhuakpa road, Gana, Sapele, Delta State.

Details are still sketchy, but below is a picture sent to .com

More Photos: http://www..com/2018/01/hunter-kills-entire-family-of.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by camaro(m): 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
He mistook them for herdsmen
Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
What does he want to do with all these at once? If he wants meat can't he just kill one per pot of soup grin
Op how do you know they are entire family,do you know them before ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Haaaaa.... This is really a clear indication of genocide and Buharism, that dude is worst than Lai Muhammed and Mrs Onochie Put together.
He should be arrested for unlawful killing of extincting animals

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by Ever8054: 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
Delta herdsman.....
Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by egbe12(m): 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
Could this be due to hunger or wickedness? Why kill them all na
Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by pyyxxaro: 12:25am On Jan 28, 2018
This is pure Genocide sad

There wud be great mourning in the Chimpanzee kingdom now cry

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by Jungpablo: 1:07am On Jan 28, 2018
everything must end for pot of soup ........... what nonsense
Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by Coyotejack(m): 1:11am On Jan 28, 2018
Killing chimpanzees in this magnitude is just flat out wrong

Kill what u can eat!!

Can he the hunter eat the chimps?
Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by consultancy: 4:28am On Jan 28, 2018
guess the chimps were having a family meeting that made the hunter kill'em all at a go
Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by Criticize001(m): 8:25am On Jan 28, 2018
Wickedness at its peak undecided

All the same I blame it on Buhari
Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2018
This is totally wrong in all aspects. That hunter deserves to be arrested
Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
He's very foolish! God punish am!
Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by bobbysaxy: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
Cha I am looking for a baby chimpanze to even buy for pet...can't he jus catch one or two alive for me let me pay him off...pls hunters call me on 08155560515 i need one of those
Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by ilsmiling(m): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
The hunter is a murder. He should be jail with oga lie lie.
Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by XieXie: 6:57am On Feb 06, 2018
This is very bad and should be condemned.

Nairaland unfortunately has become a ground where the gruesome killing of any type of animal is celebrated.

It is against the number 3 rule of this forum - Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by Gboliwe: 2:39am On Feb 19, 2018
camaro:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by kingreign(m): 6:04am On Feb 19, 2018
camaro:
grin grin
Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 19, 2018
Horrible. In other parts of the world he would be charged for this heinous crime.

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by kingreign(m): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2018
TheOliveSeed:
Horrible. In other parts of the world he would be charged for this heinous crime.
chimp kills family no problem it's a chimp an animal. Man kill chimp family, heinous crime? undecided no even bring that ecological wild life protection shyyte come closer, I'm an environmentalist so you know first first.

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
kingreign:
chimp kills family no problem it's a chimp an animal.
There's no mention of any chimp killing anyone up there, and had this even happened no one has said that it's "no problem" if a "chimp kills family". It's baffling why you're introducing nonfactual arguments here.

kingreign:
chimp kills family no problem it's a chimp an animal. Man kill chimp family, heinous crime? undecided no even bring that ecological wild life protection shyyte come closer, I'm an environmentalist so you know first first.
It's a heinous crime for the hunter to wipe out the entire family. I have no idea what sort of environmentalism you practice but you might be in the wrong profession if you call yourself an environmentalist and this is how you respond to all these chimpanzees being killed. Killing one is one too many but to kill 6 is despicable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by kingreign(m): 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
TheOliveSeed:

There's no mention of any chimp killing anyone up there and had this even happened, no one has said that it's "no problem" if a "chimp kills family". It's baffling why why you're introducing nonfactual arguments here.

It's a heinous crime for the hunter to wipe out the entire family. I have no idea what sort of environmentalism you practice but you might be in the wrong profession if you call yourself an environmentalist and this is how you respond to all these chimpanzees being killed. Killing one is one too many but to kill 6 is despicable.

I was only trying to get your attention and I did wink. How are you dear?
Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
kingreign:

I was only trying to get your attention and I did wink. How are you dear?

I don't know you.

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
Anyone who has no problem roasting & eating chimps sure can eat humans.

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by kingreign(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
TheOliveSeed:

I don't know you.
Smh.
Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by Gboliwe: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2018
cry cry cry cry
Re: Hunter Kills An Entire Family Of A Chimpanzee In Delta State (photos) by johnnyn1(m): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2018
Nawaoo...

Anyways I have Some Gídí Gsd puppies for sale.
Interested?
chk my signature for contact information

(1) (Reply)

Rottweiler Puppies Available. / Please Help My Fiancee 5weeks Old GSD (zara). / Can Someone Pls Tell Me The Disadvantages Of Inbreeding In Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.