Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof (37385 Views)

Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning / Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee / Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by queensera(f): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Months after acquiring two lions, EdoState politician, Tonykabaka, gets himself a cute chimpanzee which he named a professor "Ndo" and a lecturer.

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2019/04/edo-state-politician-tonykabaka-gets-himself-a-chimpanzee-named-him-prof-video/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by queensera(f): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2019

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by JasonScoolari: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
He should complete the name abeg...

"Prof. Adams Oshiomhole"

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by wisino1(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
I like the part where that guys said "why u dey shame na big man house you dey"
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by decatalyst(m): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
What a good resemblance!

Someone just successfully bought one of his family from captivity grin

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Arabiandude: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
JasonScoolari:

"Prof. Adams Oshiomhole"
He will rather name the chimpanzee Prof Godwin Obaseki because kabaka is Oshiomhole boy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
'Tony Kabaka'

Call that name with respect.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by JasonScoolari: 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

He will rather name the chimpanzee Prof Godwin Obaseki because kabaka is Oshiomhole boy
I thought you campaigned vigorously for Obaseki... grin

1 Like

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Arabiandude: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I thought you campaigned vigorously for Obaseki... grin
Of course yes, I proudly did and he is doing well as the governor and I have no regret campaigning and supporting him. But the average bini man on the street that were against Obaseki become governor are now the ones feeling like they put him there and soon we will teach all of them a lesson. In Nigeria politics, you can’t get an elected position without been first in a party, so it’s the party first as long as Nigeria politics is concerned. The Ambode factor here. You should know what I mean

2 Likes

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by JasonScoolari: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

Of course yes, I proudly did and he is doing well as the governor and I have no regret campaigning and supporting him. But the average bini man on the street that were against Obaseki become governor are now the ones feeling like they put him there and soon we will teach all of them a lesson. In Nigeria politics, you can’t get an elected position without been first in a party, so it’s the party first as long as Nigeria politics is concerned. The Ambode factor here. You should know what I mean
I know Obaseki is doing well but you can't fault the bini people totally for not giving him the full support when he was hand picked by a demonic Etsako man.. Ize-Iyamu's victory would have been more celebrated across the state.

3 Likes

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
decatalyst:
What a good resemblance!

Someone just successfully bought one of his family from captivity grin
SAVAGE response of the year! cheesy

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
PROFESSOR Ndo aight?!

Noted as of this moment......to be continue! wink

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
This same guy got a lion the other day. i think he is setting up a zoo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Pidginwhisper: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
PoliWhat!!!!! It's finished for this country

But the resemblance is glaring sha

8 Likes

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by timesfive26: 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
Interesting
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by mechanics(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
JasonScoolari:
"Prof. Adams Oshiomhole"
hmmmm, you are wicked o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by bluefilm: 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
I hope he won't regret it the day the chimp turns on him.

1 Like

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by PHILipu1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I know Obaseki is doing well but you can't fault the bini people totally for not giving him the full support when he was hand picked by a demonic Etsako man.. Ize-Iyamu's victory would have been more celebrated across the state.
Etsako man dey show you and pdp pepper abi?
Keep wailing.

8 Likes

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by potbelly(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
I guess he will start seeking knowledge from PROF... cheesy
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by GoodFaith: 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
TarOrfeek:

'Tony Kabaka'

Call that name with respect.

tell the fool to go suck a dick "'Tony Kabaka'"

4 Likes

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Follygunners: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
Oga gan ooo... spending state's resources anyhow.. angry

1 Like

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by JubrilBuhari: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
Prof Osinbajo the goat face.

2 Likes

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Bar1941(m): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
"Cute chimpanzee"

E be like say this op eyes de pain am, that na the first time wey I go see person use cute for chimpamee be this, in that case, Baba OBJ too na cute and handsome man.

For the politician, make he kuku open a zoo now, in case he needs snails for him zoo make he contact me.

1 Like

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Konmi: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
I like the look on the man and the chimpanzee face.
Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Arabiandude: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Who did you just called demonic? My brother forget what the media says, after Ogbemudia Oshiomhole is the best thing ever to happen in Edo State in terms of bringing developments to the masses. Till today, when Oshiomhole steps out in Benin, traders and artisans still leave their goods and run after him. Do you know whatever modern thing you see in edo today was done by Oshiomhole and there is nowhere, including villages you will go to in Edo State that you won’t see Oshiomhole legacy.

12 Likes

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by bestman09(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
APC tout!

1 Like

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by AceRoyal: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
Politician or Political thug? shocked undecided
Which political office has he ever held or contested for? undecided

Wow! Nigeria is really doomed with the way our media glorify thugs and thuggery! tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by Upton: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Arabiandude:

Oga don't start. I wouldn't want to argue over 2016 elections.

You are just confirming how you guys rigged election. The average Bini and Esan people (the zones with the highest population) didn't want Obaseki, right?. How then did he get that number of votes from Edo south? I am Bini and I voted Ize Iyamu, many of us did but you guys did abracadabra.

Only you guys from Edo north wanted him because Oshiomhole said so.

Ambode treatment? You think Edo APC is Lagos Lagos APC? Una never fit stand finish, you want to give Ambode treatment. Mtchew

5 Likes

Re: Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof by greatermeme: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
post=77995202:

SAVAGE response of the year! cheesy
Ubiquitous Nairalander, the end of your days of your ubiquity is drawing closer! You go fall like iroko tree!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See 'Soldier' Butterfly I Saw In My House / Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old / Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.