Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,402 members, 7,853,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3927375 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
Beorn:

Cee'c will only leave when they stop the pairing. Tobi's fans will always keep saving him/them till the pairing is over.
She's no longer with Tobi. She's now with Lolu.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
MizzD:
To think this babe was talking about improving her stinky attitude a few minutes ago.

Carammel and eksbabe you have bought market. This pairing needs to GO!! angry
Cece matter weak me, I just hope biggie unpair everyone of them or forgive them and ask them to go back to their initial partners.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
Tetragramaton:

If he had done that thing on Tuesday. E for no go but his votes will go down. But right now if you read the game well, you will see that the new twist might be that they will pick another strategic partner. Viewers who were voting because of romantic pair will be forced to vote for individual preference. If Mina is paired with Leo, angel or ricco, she will not survive.
am telling you , you see them insulting bambam , they v actually knw that bamtedy is their doom so the next thing is to play insult card even some ppl dat are afraid of been bassed 'll be force to join them

this week vote humm

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
Eeghe:

Hello ibgirl
Who is your fav?
And your fav team?
If they were all up against each other I'd likely be rooting for Tobi grin

Housemates I'm indifferent to are Lolu, Ifu and Ahneeka

Housemate I don't want winning is Cee C

As for everyone else, I wouldn't mind if they won. I may have more specific favs as the weeks go by
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
Afam4eva:

You can't come in contact with Dee one and not miss him.

Yet the audience don't seem to like him

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Beorn:

Cee'c will only leave when they stop the pairing. Tobi's fans will always keep saving him/them till the pairing is over.
She's no longer paired with tobi but with lolu from now on.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cabalocracy: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
makydebbie:
HMs will start nominating Mina every week to see how strong they're or because they don't like the fact that they're still in the house. Reminds me of last year when they almost killed efe every week. Lol.
U meant Tboss right

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
FrankGiel:

Efe every week Naa I guess u are mistaking efe for Tboss.

BTW I'm wondering why ur moniker isn't in prison.. Ur crude posts were removed without you receiving a Ban.. I see you are one of the untouchables...
Yea that's true! Tboss how can I forget that? Both were always up for eviction.

I do get banned sometimes tho. tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Today was a bad day for me. I never thought it'd turn out this bad for me.

People that I love dearly all gone. Khloe (the most painful of them all), K.Brulé, Vandora and Princess all gone. Active people that would've given me drama or something to talk about. Now I'm stuck with unpleasant characters like Cee'c and Bambam.

Well, it's not all bad for me, though. Because I'm probably not going to vote again. Let Biggie enjoy his boring pairing that took away entertaining housemates. Mtcheew.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
MizzD:
To think this babe was talking about improving her stinky attitude a few minutes ago.
eksbabe you have bought market. This pairing needs to GO!! angry
Sebi i said it now sad how can someone even canvass for votes with this girl’s terrible attitude. I hope this twist tomorrow is to unpair them.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
Queenofhell:

You sound like the hater you are.
Bam Bam up until a few days ago when the voting line was already closed was the strongest female in that house.
Teddy who came in strong then lost his popularity along the way reignited his popularity because of the bamteddy shippers.
And the fact that both teddy eczema and bam bam have more followers on ig than Nina says it all.
If they're separated, teddy A would be lucky to beat Ricco who is quickly gaining fans or even Tobi.
The future is for the young, the old man with dementia have had his time some thirty thirty years ago, let miracle that is still growing shine.
Your hate is subtle but it's very obvious it is there, I told you I could see through you. You are probably one of the many liking all the negative comments about miracle.
Read this, this 28 percent will be the lowest vote we will get this season, the next ones will be so high, you'll scream.
Mtcheeeeeeeeew.
Lies upon Lies, anyways till they are unpaired, u would know how far

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theflash98: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
Is it possible for a disqualified housemate to comeback?

I heard the housemates discussing about that...if true?....Abeg make they send k brule back o...wont mind khloe also..plz God!!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Queenofhell:

[s]And with all your non cognitive limitations, who are you?
Except a nairaland troll.
You've been wrong in all your analysis and you keep being wrong.
I can't insult myself by comparing myself to you, but I can tell you this, borrow brains of two persons and add yours, and come and sit alongside me in any exam on any subject, and I'll beat you without breaking a sweat.
You don't see what I see because your mindset is limited, you're judging miracle from what he is inside the house, I'm judging him from what he can be outside the house. I've listened to all the housemates and heard all their dreams and ambition and plans and I can tell you for certain miracle has the best life goals there.
I will tell you this, as much as big brother is about entertainment, it is also about emancipation and an emancipated person can share his gains with others. 45 million is too much to thrown away in the entertainment business to a person who might never be popular, we've tried the entertainers ,let's try professionals .

Yes miracle is slow, guess what I'm slow too.... I read five times more than every other person around me to cram what they cram in a few minutes, but guess what, at the exam hall, I beat all of them.
Because I always put in the work, whenever I want to achieve something, I go all out and that is who miracle is. And he'll keep proving you wrong.
Your hate is dated
Your English is incoherent
And your presence is annoying.
Get a life and get a hobby.
Jeez! [/s]

I don't read bullshit. cool

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kunbolmay: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Is Kbrule and khloe still in the house
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Why is ifu badmouthing bitto biko. Sebi he has left
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Twoclans:

My babe I have dance tire. kiss

But guys let's do more voting next week abeg, because they will put Mina up again next week .

See them discussing that it should have been MIna out.This housemates are never humble and won't learn.

And don't forget Tobi and Anto is emerging this week as a pair, Except of course if CC assists us to continue ruining his game and not allowing him bond with his new partner. angry

From their reactions, it's obvious they'll keep putting them up for eviction. The joke is on them, let them just continue wallowing in their foolery. Kikikikiki grin cheesy

We don't have to pray really hard about that, CeeC don resume work. Our strongest madam! Hahahaha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Munzy14:

damn. we are human. even if u claim to be strong. when u look at the House mate's regular spot and he/she isn't their. you will start getting emotional. it's actually what is happening to IFU now.
you they mind them
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Its a pity am loosing interest in this Double wahala. khloe leaving because of a foolish yellow guy attitude. most painful disqualification. But the boring aspect of the show just started. I can't believe I switched to CNN when the show is on.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
Afam4eva:
She's no longer with Tobi. She's now with Lolu.
Shît. I totally forgot.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
RedDistrict:

Ahneeka has no idea that we found dee one's jokes plainly crappy most of the time.
I feel bitto killed princess in terms of fans, she alone would have fared better, i felt grin
ill miss her liberian accent also grin

I feel he lost most of his fan base to Ahneeka because of the rejection joke he did. He took it too far. He's jokes are not crappy, he's legit funny.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
MizzD:

lmao.. see how she's insulting tobi , accusing him of disrespecting her. she will be selfish if she needs to.

As usual tobi is the bolo. A man that cant be assertive , is that one a MAN. Gosh. You have slaved for this babe and she looks you in the face to say you disrespect her angry.

Now camera man just saved their asses again.
I am weak already. And Tobi looks like he’ll be happy with Anto. Choii Lolu is at a total loss.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
kiss
Blackhawk04:

All hands on deck, Maami! cool
AntiBrutus, you feeling us? tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
XML33:

Anything is possible in Big brother. I won't be surprised if Miracle has a twin brother who is the actual pilot.
I think I should tell you that Miracle isn't responsible for whatever you are passing through in your life. Pipe low on the hate, it is getting toxic. The pull down syndrome is so glaring. What do you have against him? Did he snatch your wife or girlfriend?. Please be honest.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
100naira:
She's no longer paired with tobi but with lolu from now on.

I forgot. You're right.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
ntyce:

Yet the audience don't seem to like him
I don't think Comedians can go far in Big Brother Naija.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
MummySilver:
I did not see my name o. Lol. Thank God we did it
Mummysilverkiss

We love YOU but You dnt knowgrinkiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
God pls, i need a husband that is fine and can cook like Rico.
chai!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
Beorn

Don't want to be dragged into this and derail but I just want to put out that I most certainly rejected him, not sure why he thinks otherwise

I have no beef with him however, just clarifying a fact
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
princess go don see dat im red bumbum grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
Theflash98:
Is it possible for a disqualified housemate to comeback?

I heard the housemates discussing about that...if true?....Abeg make they send k brule back o...wont mind khloe also..plz God!!
no way

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.