Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3933307 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
"I don't need to know everything you do, but I should have an idea of everything you do"

CeeC 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
Cee-c is jealous of Alex now? Are u people listening to this conversation

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
"I don't need to know everything you do, but I should have an idea of everything you do"

CeeC 2018

The babe wan use English confuse herself grin
In her mind now she is smart.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mystikal(m): 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
Didn't know ceecee had a son in the house

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ujay01: 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kai... Please what is Ceec actually whining about? I'm trying so hard not to dislike this girl ooo.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Nina will sleep with her new partner and if possible sleep with all the guys in the house..

I know ladies like her, very naive, dull with a vagina as wide as the Sahara desert..
no wonder our dear miracle failed to make her moan..

she was not feeling it...
For someone that knows alot of her types..I could only imagine you related to many of them.. The difference is that they didn't, won't and will never blow even if they put bombs for their destiny... Now I get why the so much hatred..hahahahahahahaahaha

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
77up:
lolz if he become hoh, he 'll save bambam am sure.

Na true sha... smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
Tobi go soon die from frustration... Nagging ceec on his neck. Guy tell the girl to gerrout like a man!

God should not bring this kinda gbolo around me

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
Queenofhell:

Trash

I am too cowardly to fight but I believe you at trash cheesy
I honestly did not read that
There are about 4 or 5 posters whose posts I never read
I would not be caught dead replying them too
Thank you kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mrviktor(m): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
Tobi asking why cee cee was giving attitude..
Cee cee... She feels like a friend.. She used to feel Tobi was a friend... She doesn't need to know everything she just needs to know something.. And if she can't know what is going on with him there's no point being close to him.. ND Dat Tobi has a circle and he behaves like when she is around dem he behaves like she's nothing...
And Dat he gets carried away too much....
D partnership ish he just pushed her away.. ND she didn't reason her Mara again...
Now she's crying..
Bks Tobi gave her attitude like stfu mind your business kinda attitude..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
They have come out to insult Nina openly now
All the useless preaching of earlier today about how we should stop insulting the housemates is over.

Hypocrisy must be sweet sha.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
Giel:

The babe wan use English confuse herself grin
In her mind now she is smart.
As in Tobi is a genius for still being normal....because,if someone tortured me this way ,I would flip...or even lose my mind.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
Tobi is really a player, he's turning d table around...First let her think she got you and give her all the attention, then change and let her wonder what has gone wrong.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
Giel:

They love to do it,
Anything to bash nina, you can see it all over the thread now.
The same clowns preaching about not insulting other housemates have now come out of their holes to start throwing shots like the disgraceful hypocrites they are.

Play holy victim when the situation doesn't favour them,
Throw insults at housemates and their fans when it does.
Later the hypocrites will cry and start writing Epistles on how we shouldn't insult other housemates when they start getting insults back.
nina is now part of our responsibility, if anyone bash her , we bash the person back kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mystikal(m): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
Tobi doesn't have the right answers for this ceecee

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
As in Tobi is a genius for still being normal....because,if someone tortured me this way ,I would flip...or even lose my mind.

I don't understand tobi, I really don't, cee c can be work. sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
Queenofhell:

By learned people you mean a failed artiste
A failed actor
And a failed video director
A failed real estate agent
And a 21 year old Alex, studying agriculture?

Those are your definition of learned people?

They re celebrities and known worldwide now.post here wen u get d chance to rep ur sec school

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Obyknow(m): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
Eeghe:

Again, some people are veeeery envious of Nina's youth, free- spiritedness and everything
It cracked me up!
Unto Wetin
Na ticket to where?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
77up:
nina is now part of our responsibility, if anyone bash her , we bash the person back kiss

grin grin ok
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
Cee c is delusional.I love the fact that tobi has turned the tables

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
So CeeC is also jealous of Alex
Kai
I feel so sorry for tobi
He doesn't deserve what this girl
Is doing to him
This is an emotional torture

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
Cee-c why are u bringing Leo into this conversation again. I am about to totally give up on this girl

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ceecee will kill tobi in this house, the guy don nearly die of frustration...cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mrviktor(m): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Even if I don't tell u things about me. You should have noticed something about me..... Cee Cee..
Girl is just an over confident... She's not a bad person.. I have a girl like this. Giver her attention and she's yours.. Shut her out ND she don't give a Bleep... They are self motivated.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
ujuslims:
Chai! Nina don loss for intelligent conversation
lol i thought I was the only one observing. my last born said she is lost in matured conversation. before angel carry his ITK style enter.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Giel:

I remember when the fools started insulting Mina,
Mina was the plaything of this thread,.

Everything they do will be analysed and insulted.
I don't even care about the hate,
I've always said that I don't mind it,

My problem with these idiots is that they cry like babies, like kids, disturbing this thread with stupid hypocritical statements like, it's not good to talk about a housemate. Just because it's their favorites that are now facing the heat. They started accusing team Mina of starting drama.
Professional victims.

They were busy disturbing This thread with stupid peace slogans because they couldn't take the payback of insults to their favourite posters but were always ready to throw insults.
Team dish it but can't take it.

Now that they feel that they are on top, they want to spread their wings,

I'm here to remind them of their foolishness and hypocrisy.

It's trash it truly is.
Madam, take it easy na. Always remember this is just a game. The winner isn't going to give you a dime from the 45 milla.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Teddy is a graduate .USA and a celeb
Leo a graduate.Uk. and a real estate man
They can't settle for less.even dangote is having visions to build more refineries.

Quote me wen Nina graduate from school or gets a Yankee visa

A celeb? Where? No one knew of any Teddy man until Bbn, not even you. So, keep that shiity celeb talk in your team ramblings.

All these and it took them partaking in the same game with "undergraduate Nina" for them to be known? For them to be relevant?

All those achievements and all TardyA could do with them was to father a child out of wedlock? Lol. Don't make me go low, don't.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Saintsammurai(m): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
hazzard:
For someone that knows alot of her types..I could only imagine you related to many of them.. The difference is that they didn't, won't and will never blow even if they put bombs for their destiny... Now I get why the so much hatred..hahahahahahahaahaha
So your definition of a lady that has made it, is when she has a sex tape?

lol ladies her age are breaking records academically, and in business, sport and other areas of life..

And she is celebrating her sex tape...

the girlfriend of miracle will take back miracle any time and any day when the show is over..
But no man in his right sense will take back Nina as his girlfriend...

Nina is the reason why they say the vagina of a dull slay queen suffers a lot.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Obyknow(m): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
eksbabe:
Cee-c why are u bringing Leo into this conversation again. I am about to totally give up on this girl
Lolu is still stucked with diz Ogbanje Cee c..
He's d only one i pity..
Just like Dee one made vandora got evicted...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Leolex grin
Leo: come let's go finish our thing
Let's talk our talk grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mrviktor:
Even if I don't tell u things about me. You should have noticed something about me..... Cee Cee..
Girl is just an over confident... She's not a bad person.. I have a girl like this. Giver her attention and she's yours.. Shut her out ND she don't give a Bleep... They are self motivated.
You know the game. she likes attention. ones u offer one. she will give u her mumu botton.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread