Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876500 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:52am On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:

I liked your post
So have a nice day!
Mxm!!!

Maybe he is upset at how you identified the colour in the lineup grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:53am On Feb 23, 2018
Beorn:

It's not bullshìt, she's 100% right. She's not saying it to defend her fave, it's the reality on ground. The poverty and unemployment rate in Nigeria is of astronomical proportions. You can't use one or two friends you know to judge the vast majority of Nigerians living in the poverty zone. During my NYSC, I know majority of my friends in camp in their late 20s just graduating from uni while they lived with their parents. You need to leave Lagos to understand the plight of the average Nigerian.

The village I served in, men of around 40 years don't even have money to get married talk more of being independent.
You're so wise and intelligent kiss
A real man wink

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:54am On Feb 23, 2018
Beorn:

It's not bullshìt, she's 100% right. She's not saying it to defend her fave, it's the reality on ground. The poverty and unemployment rate in Nigeria is of astronomical proportions. You can't use one or two friends you know to judge the vast majority of Nigerians living in the poverty zone. During my NYSC, I know majority of my friends in camp in their late 20s just graduating from uni while they lived with their parents. You need to leave Lagos to understand the plight of the average Nigerian.

The village I served in, men of around 40 years don't even have money to get married talk more of being independent.

Oh, so because you have seen three or four poor people means youth aren't making it big in their 20s?

Mehn...una mentality for this thread is just embarrassing. Forget about big brother, you people need to start using your head.

Giving an excuse to be silly at 21 shows how most of you all think

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=Papiikush post=65307048][/quote]

Quit being smart, doesn't suit you. Buttressing opinion doesn't make one an asslicker. That's the shitty line you resort to when you know your arguments are baseless. Quite pathetic, I tell you.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:56am On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:

Those ones are obviously very much older than Nina
Alex is truly young too, and Miracle, Tobi
CeeC at 25/26 is younger than Ifu who is ?25?

Ifu looks old and she is always talking about people and football ages...yesterday she could not remember how old she was / was is what year it was when she turned 17
The housemate she was telling one best friend story actually blushed for her

One Confidence has come on this show saying she was 38, and that was the year she was 44
Plus Leo and Rico who are 25, so that's about 6 other people, the age difference, contrast, gap etc etc isn't THAT vast in my opinion, that's all I'm saying, but then it's a matter of opinion

I'm not questioning Nina, don't worry grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:

Why are you so interested in my gender?
Not like you stand a chance either way grin

For someone who lives abroad you sure have a lot of time in your hands .

When I was working in the UK as a student, I lost all my social life and my jobs were relatively less haggling than most of my peers, you knew you had to sleep and read anytime you caught a break.....
How do you make yourself readily available here all the time ?
Still an enigma.

Na so. You don start with your UK history lessons.

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2018
Papiikush:

Oh, so because you have seen three or four poor people means youth aren't making it big in their 20s?

Mehn...una mentality for this thread is just embarrassing. Forget about big brother, you people need to start using your head.

Are you talking about being "silly" or being "independent" at 21?

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2018
Tobi and food Sha!!!!

The guy is dancing at the sight of Pizza.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2018
Miracle's is turning out the best grin
He's just too good.
He has long artistic fingers grin
Those fingers can do a lot if used correctly grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2018
Beorn:

Finally! Someone using his head, not preek in reasoning.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:59am On Feb 23, 2018
Papiikush:

Papiikush give us a list of your achievements at your current age 36

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Papiikush:

You will keep depending on your parents except you are born with a silver spoon.. Is that it?

Mina is 21 is an excuse for her to act like a kid? Just because a lot of Nigerians are still very much under the protection of their parents at that age?

Sighs... I just give up on you people. Weren't you the same ones that kept arguing that Mina didn't have sex even when there were video evidence showing otherwise?

Lol...
shut up liar ..even you watched the video and posted here that there was no sex.

so you to were dumb or just misleading erryone?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Tobi is such a fûcking long throat. What?! I thought he comes from a rich family. He's always hustling for food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Beorn:

Are you talking about being "silly" or being "independent" at 21?

So you didn't even read the points before jumping on my comment?

Lol... Smh
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:

Papiikush give us a list of your achievements at your current age 36
a failed candidate at bbn audition

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Beorn:

Na so. You don start with your UK history lessons.
You just hate me for no reason grin
Even though I've shown you nothing but love.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
spongeisback:
Tobi is such a fûcking long throat. What?! I thought he comes from a rich family. He's always hustling for food.

I know! he is behaving like someone who has not seen good food! bush boy!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:

I liked your post
So have a nice day!
Mxm!!!

Nice kiss
People will just be Vibrating unnecessarily grin

Undertaker001:
so you know wetin him de always look for

Loool grin grin LMAO

Eeghe:

Arguments bore me silly

But you obviously don't read posts well before flying off in your blue huff
Do you know what except and etc mean?
Or did you just want to do that strike out so badly that you latched onto a post you did not comprehend?
Eishhh

Season goals- dumb people are human and can capture peoples' hearts e.g. "MINA" ... and myself
Deal wirrit
Dumbos are here to stay

He really didn't comprehend.
And the worst part is that Nina isn't even dumb, they just love to attack her and call her dumb, she stays proving them wrong, even though she doesn't need to kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
Undertaker001:
a failed candidate at bbn audition
grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
spongeisback:

Dude is a glutton! And how he eats? Arghhh! Total turnoff embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Anikulhapo(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
Enough of all these silly arguments abeg
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Preek? WARRIS THIS. SO COS D IS HUMBLE, U THINK ITS SENSELESSshocked

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Giel:

Nice kiss
Vibrating unnecessarily grin

Loool grin grin LMAO

He really didn't comprehend.
And the worst part is that Nina isn't even dumb, they just love to attack her and call her dumb, she stays proving them wrong, even though she doesn't need to kiss

The fact she's in the house and he's not even though they both auditioned already proves she's much smarter than he is.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Quit being smart, doesn't suit you. Buttressing opinion doesn't make one an asslicker. That's the shitty line you resort to when you know your arguments are baseless. Quite pathetic, I tell you.

I know I am very silly but it is better than not having a mind of my own. Your level of Asslicking is sickening grin

19 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Dude is a glutton! And how he eats? Arghhh! Total turnoff embarassed
Seriously. Do you see the way he runs whenever big brother says the store room is open?! Even Nina asked him why he's always in the kitchen last night. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
Blackhawk04:

He ( Bēorn ) seems to be the only one ( I may be wrong) who has comes out to defend the truth when it concerns Mina fans and when the truth makes Mina fans look good. (Apologies to anyone else who had done so, I don't remember anyone else)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
I just noticed something.

Cee C is working with Rico
Lolu is working with BamBam

Is that supposed to be allowed?

Strike probably loading.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
spongeisback:

He probably misses it. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
The way tobi hustles for food.Urgghh undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Blackhawk04:
Tobi just called my Nina is bestfriend. undecided says she's the only one that tells him to stop something and he gives a second thought to whatever he's doing. Awwwwwwwnnnn... kiss

Aww that's so sweet,
Oya as his bestfriend who looks out for him how does he repay Nina and show her that same love? angry

That was nice of tobi, kiss
I'm still watching him sha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
Papiikush:

This is pure bullshìt.

I am not saying you shouldn't defend your favorite housemate but saying "Young people don't become independent early in Nigeria" is just a very dumb statement.

Do you even think before you typed that?

Jesus Christ!

Trust me, if uve ever lived abroad for any amount of time u would know dt a lot of Nigerians generally don't become independent early. Except ur really dirt poor. Even then, they're always looking for crumbs from some richer family member. Stupid sense of entitlement.
An average 16yr old in an European country has a stronger sense of responsibility and independence dn a 16yr old Nigerian. In fact this is true of most age groups, even 4yr olds. Our education system doesn't help matters.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Is he saying Bambam will have sex with him without her consent?
That statement was so demeaning and disrespectful of Bambam IMO.

Dearie the matter weak me no be small

Sup you?

Long time no see( no write actually grin)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.