Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3884957 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Huee(f): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
safarigirl:
where the nice body? Any lepa girl can look like that, just snap her naked in 'strategic' positions and edit the picture, voila! Nice body undecided
In a way Shaa....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
I don't like people like Ceece and miracle in situations like this.

Whenever we are making plans, everyone must give an idea at that point before making decisions! It annoying when I hack my brain hard and see others just keeping mute like they aren't part of the discussion.

They are just deciding on the war Cry meanwhile team A figured that already from the very first day! The war cry sef no make sense. WHO WE BE? ATM (abi whatever they said).

Very dull war cry..

BLACK KNIGHTS!!!!!!!

WOOP WOOP!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
safarigirl:
Vendora and Princess for me, two of them are the least talked about girls.

Vendora just dull, she looks like some house mother and almost acts like one. With a body like that, she should be doing so much more.

These girls better bring the house down on Saturday, if you will be anonymous Monday-Friday, at least try to be relevant Saturday night, give fans a reason to keep you in the house
Vendora should show nippleś. That might save her from eviction cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
safarigirl:
why don't you wait till I am on Big Brother Naija

In case God pick ur call.just feed us with enough boobs.that's d criteria to be a celeb in naija
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
I mean no disrespect but na we we is all Mr. Pilot with a cute face could come up with? I think he is over hyped sef.
Black Knights
Woop Woop!!!!!
Whoop their ass tomorrow
Papiikush:

Whenever we are making plans, everyone must give an idea at before making decisions! It annoying when I hack my brain hard and see others just keeping mute like they aren't part of the discussion.

They are just deciding on the war Cry meanwhile team A figured that already from the very first day! The way cry sef no make sense. WHO WE BE? ATM (abi whatever they said).

Very dull war cry..

BLACK KNIGHTS!!!!!!!

WOOP WOOP!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
How did vendora
Princess with her bow[quote][/quote] legs
Nina
Pass d audition?
Is it by raffle draw?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
missunknown:
I mean no disrespect but na we we is all Mr. Pilot with a cute face could come up with? I think he is over hyped sef.
Black Knights
Woop Woop!!!!!
Whoop their ass tomorrow

Abeg oh, don't abuse Mr pilot before some nairalanders think you are tying to get at them.

Mr pilot is 100% perfect and intelligent. Most active housemates and most successful. He will win big brother Nigeria cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
bujebudanu1:
How did vendors
Princess with a bow legs
Nina
Pass d audition?
Is it by raffle draw?
grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
dominique:

That's got to be Alex. She was complaining to Bitto that she feels she's wasting her life with the course she's she's studying.
Okay, that's Alex? What's the pairing thing about and who did she pair with?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
Papiikush:
Chai... This team B looks dull. No life! Ceece doesn't seem to give a Damn about the actives. Miracle no talk as usual. Vendora is a living ghost grin

BamBam sef get spots for face oh... Chai.. Ahmeeka is truly pretty!

Come on Team B you guys should work together! You should lose your wager on this very first week!
You keep typing Ahmeeka,its Ahneeka!! No spoil my babe name..lol!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
safarigirl:
where the nice body? Any lepa girl can look like that, just snap her naked in 'strategic' positions and edit the picture, voila! Nice body undecided
You sef see the trick.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nawa Khole is just full of herself. Autocratic... Her words are final.

She does not have the ability to lead..

Tobi is complaining about the war cry and DeeOne slides it to the group leader (Na she go figure am out. She be leader)

Miracle should start contributing. It really fits him...People are looking forward to what he have to offer.

Khole and Loe in the dress room. Planing a strategy for the team. (Which was suppose to be done generally as a group work).

Abeg where is Alex?

Ahneeka criticizing the war cry. WHO WE BE?.... Una no know who una be? (lol.. Crazy girl)

Leo reads out the poem and the team mates love it.. He talks about miracle being a "miracle lover with the ladies" also a fine boy pilot

****Alex is back...oops she is not back for her team mates but for the kitchen grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
Heebah:
You keep typing Ahmeeka,its Ahneeka!! No spoil my babe name..lol!
No vex grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Papiikush:

Whenever we are making plans, everyone must give an idea at before making decisions! It annoying when I hack my brain hard and see others just keeping mute like they aren't part of the discussion.

They are just deciding on the war Cry meanwhile team A figured that already from the very first day! The way cry sef no make sense. WHO WE BE? ATM (abi whatever they said).

Very dull war cry..

BLACK KNIGHTS!!!!!!!

WOOP WOOP!!!!!!
It won't funny if this Aproko cee c girl sud use her I too big attitude affect this innocent young man tobi
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Foxrain:

So I guess you are already supporting him because he's an investment banker that wants to explore photography and modelling. grin
Take it from me that have been into modelling for years that modelling does not pay a dime in Nigeria, it's just a way to build up gram followership and dive into high class prostitution.
In other countries models are used for big campaigns but in Nigeria celebrities are used for endorsements. Take it from me as someone that actually knows every intricacies of the human psychology, that Tobi is a bored rich kid that's in search for fame which he has gotten. The photography thing is pure bull crap since he already has a billionaire father who could establish the biggest photo studio for him if he wants.
At the end of the day let's just support people we want and stop using useless stupid excuses to justify our decisions. grin
Tobi has a lot of dirty secrets that could potentially ruin his game but out of respect for his efforts and his carriage so far in the house, his secrets won't be coming out from me.
I want the playing ground to be leveled for everyone.
I love fair play and I'm glad this time around there is no decisive winner. grin
Where did I say I was supporting Tobi, I personally will not advice my child to leave investment banking for photography or modeling especially in a country like a Nigeria.
Tobi is a cool guy.. Let's just see what he brings to the house
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
bujebudanu1:
How did vendora
Princess with her bow legs
Nina
Pass d audition?
Is it by raffle draw?

Lolz..you wicked sha!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
jibs4lv:
It won't funny if this Aproko cee c girl sud use her I too big attitude affect this innocent young man tobi
Lol...Tobi is smart. Like someone said, he is the bassey of this season.

People might hate him because he seem to be reserved when it comes to "Showing emotions"
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
Miracle is feeling more at home now.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
Chai... See Vendora's laps!

She breast!

She needs to speak confidently Sha... The way she acts reminds me of primary schools pupils having their end of the year party presentations.

Jesus!!!!!!

See Ceece's hips! Damn! This girl is fucking sexy.. Fück khole's shape! Ceece is fücking hot!

Team B rehearsing their poems.

*****see the way Vendora is packing her breast! Heiiy gaaaaawd!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
Papiikush:

Lol...Tobi is smart. Like someone said, he is the bassey of this season.

People might hate him because he seem to be reserved when it comes to "Showing emotions"
Cee c is craving for attention... Like why is she keeping quiet..
Even Khloe has forgotten the beef between them, but she just want to play strong headed.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
I just can't stand this vendora girl. She's all shades of awkward. How the hell did she make it into the house angry angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
Divay22:

Cee c is craving for attention... Like why is she keeping quiet..
Even Khloe has forgotten the beef between them, but she just want to play strong headed.

Ceece is letting the olori thing get to her.

She can't go home this week (she is certain about that) her partner is the HOH... She fit act anyone to anyone grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
Money is not everything
But for you to enjoy life on earth you need money, and in other to get money you Ned to work hard...

BBNAJIAmiracle cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
Miracle working on his poem. (Errrr.. More like jargon though) but Errrr... At least he is talking.

He asked ahneeka about his poem but she isn't convinced about it.

Nina, princess, ifu and angel planning about their outfits
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
Divay22:
Money is not everything
But for you to enjoy life on earth you need money, and in other to get money you Ned to work hard...

BBNAJIAmiracle cheesy cheesy

And to think he just kept repeating the nonsense, asking if it makes sense..

E better say I get punchline.. This one na punchline undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
Miracle said just now "money is not everything" .sorry in advance for people that will vote for him. cheesy

Na fine boy him come do. No wonder Nina Don already sew imaginary marriage cloth. cheesy

One thing for sure, this year the money goes to who genuinely deserves it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
I don't have a favorite...

But Kemen angel and Bitto need to leave my screen!
Khloe u can join them afterwards
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ginaz:
Miracle said just now "money is not everything" .sorry in advance for people that will vote for him. cheesy

Na fine boy him come do. No wonder Nina Don already sew imaginary marriage cloth. cheesy

One thing for sure, this year the money goes to who genuinely deserves it.

He said, he's only trying to encourage the poor so they don't feel bad...Mimi's quote

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
Anto is busy cleaning the kitchen.

Ifu explaining a clothing style for their outfit while Princess suggests having an old school outfit. She brings a cloth from her luggage.

Biggie tells Loe to put on his microphone.

WELCOME BACK biggie (Finally the real voice is back)

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
MizzD:

And to think he just kept repeating the nonsense, asking if it makes sense..

E better say I get punchline.. This one na punchline undecided
Lol
He's actually in line though, but that's not a good flow.. It's not strong and convincing enough
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
FrankGiel:
I don't have a favorite...

But Kemen angel and Bitto need to leave my screen!
Khloe u can join them afterwards

Kemen?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
zudan 0-1 nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.