Stats: 3,152,611 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876218 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
77up:
only a kid 'll be expecting a grown up man like dat to show his feelings in public bcox he loose pp game.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
livelymatilda:
Yea.. And Miracle will most likely save Tobi over Nina.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
Teddy lowkey pissed that miracle was saved

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
Just because teddy lost in the payporte contest,hes downplaying it.he now thinks that because ceec is talking to rico,there are getting along.its good because she will soon turn rico against her and bring out rico's true character

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
ifyalways:
Teddy went from subtly insulting Nina to hating on Tobi just because he saved Miracle.

Shioooor.

Make he knack head for wall cos Tobi will save Miracle over Cece again. Person wey never win hoh want tell three times winner how to play the game. Nigga got jokes and thinks he's all that. Eiish

He just said his mind, dear. Do you expect him to be asslicking all the housemates everytime?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
barrydee:
Now i can confirm that Teddy A is a confirmed Fucck Boy. This afternoon when the housemates assembled in the Lounge waiting to be addressed by Tobi the HOH, about 3 other housemates(including BamBam) were still yet to join them.
Then Teddy A started shouting that he is very horrny & wants to "straff" that where is BamBam sef?
What message was he trying to pass around if not telling the other housemates that he has straffed BamBam.

Dude is so fake.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
Undertaker001:
Teddy lowkey pissed that miracle was saved
yeah he told u abi

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
lsoul:
teddy A talking abt loyalty, same time shooting himself on the foot, u admited u have a girl outside yet dating someone in the house. he can also stab his girl just to win the prize too
Yea.... Teddy-A and Nina are the same in that aspect..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
deelizabeth93:
Did Teddy A just say he wasn't sure anymore if he still has a relationship outside and that what he has with BamBam is genuine? Thanks for being honest, Teddy.
The only reason other housemates are not seeing what you have with Bams is either because they are blinded by jealousy or your relationship with her is too good to be true...
If he said this that's interesting, I don't know why but I've always gotten that they were together because it was convenient from them
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Awwwwwww
My new pearl pouring praises on lolu
Ceec says lolu is a blessing
It took her this long to see that
But it is said that whenever one
Wakes up is one's morning.

Nice one aunty ceec
You don de change.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
livelymatilda:

I was shocked when I heard that from Miracle.. So disrespectful.. That Ahneeka doesn't want to open her Pussy like Nina for any guy in Biggie's house, doesn't make her a man in human body..
next , dnt quot long update like dis

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
livelymatilda:
You no join them cry?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
ninnyanny:
Teddy the lecturer grin
Na wa oooo
How dare you teddy
How dare you criticise Tobi?
Mstwwwwwww.
He said tobi is ambitious. He is right. he can stab someone if it's necessary. he is also right. He put up his woman for eviction.
Tobi is too ambitious. it's a simple truth. but irritating and unhealthy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
deelizabeth93:

President Of The Association Of F*ckboys Confirmation and Minister of Straffers Club. Weldone sir... grin. Keep up the good work.
dnt mind d Aproko trying too hard to get like grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Investorbj: 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
I preferred Teddy A's diary session to cee c.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
The thunder that will fire mtn + nepa this night is learning stunts from killmonger angry angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
livelymatilda:
You no join them cry?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
SPDAZZY:

My dear! I love how biggie asked her to picture what makes her happy, good a thing she left smiling at least.

And mily the hopeless romantic this season thinks
"She either thought about Valentine or YumMi's Birthday
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
livelymatilda:
You no join them cry?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Twoclans:
Blackhawk01 your girl is feeling really down in the diary room.

This biggie seem to have a soft spot for Nina.

He tells Nina she is at an interesting page of her life.

Everybody cannot be good at puzzles, the way giel gives her updated here God knows I can never do it. I can be very impatient.

Waohh I am even crying with her. embarassed

Biggie can't help it, it's next to impossible not to have a soft spot for her, thats if you ain't on the Teamhatinghaters sha. undecided

Lol. She got me in tears without watching, the thunder that'll fire her ehn... lipsrsealed

How's she doing now though? My yellow pawpaw. kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
ninnyanny:
Awwwwwww My new pearl pouring praises on lolu Ceec says lolu is a blessing It took her this long to see that But it is said that whenever one Wakes up is one's morning.
Nice one aunty ceec You don de change.
that's my guy, whoever lolu is paired it must shine. we aint hearing much of anto anymore when he was unpaired from lolu

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
ninnyanny:
Teddy acts all Nigerian inside the house
And acts all ganster and American in
the diary room. grin
I like the way he relaxes on the sofa grin
Like say na him living room.

People "well sm people" don't like teddyA bt I think he's just being himself cos we can all be thesame life wud be boring asf. Is he arrogant? i wud say No bt he does come of as arrogant bt hes actually not, he's disciplined to an extent. Speaking from experience..

However teddyA knows more than anyone hes relationship is fake and more of a convenience just like Loto. He just can't admit it. U have a gal and a baby outside niggah!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
Leo doesnt plan on taking alex serious after the house

see person wey alex dy mumu for grin

we go gather bucket wait alex on sunday to cry put inside when oga leo go house grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
So last last leo has finally friend zoned Alex!
He says he won't extend whatever they have .
He already likes someone outside
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Alex use your head!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
ibkayee:

If he said this that's interesting, I don't know why but I've always gotten that they were together because it was convenient from them

Yup.. he said this as well. And that he made it clear from the onset that he has a relationship outside the house. But with time they got to know each other better, fight less and are enjoying what they both have, genuinely.

He also said he's not sure if he still has a relationship outside the house. However, my interpretation of this statement (from his body language) is not that he likes bambam enough to forgo his relationship outside the house. it's more of I'm not sure my girl is still waiting for me, having seen me and bam bam in the house.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Teddy A's diary session .

He tells biggie he's upset with the payporte arena game........ that the whole house is foolish and stupid. That some fools decided to make camps and home near the mat. That the best way the game would have gone was carrying out all their daily activities, and racing for the mat when the music came on. That he had to do it for his partner Nina.

Big brother asked him what inspired his presentation. He says the presentation was inspired by risk,that as a Yoruba man ,it was challenging taking on the igbo culture. That as an artiste or would have been easier for him to just compose a song and present but he didn't want his partner to be seen as slow.
That left for her, she wouldn't have come up with anything, but taking on her culture made her shine .That the whole presentation was geared to make Nina shine (oh jeez!)

Biggie asks him if he felt he would be here this long?
He says yes and No.
That Nigerians and Africans are funny people, that they might take a look at him, fine, fresh, talented boy and say
Naaaah!
That people think he's a snub because he doesn't mingle much but it is all good since people are getting to know him better.
Yes because as he told biggie earlier, that he's a very strong player in the game, that some people want him out of the house but he's not going anywhere.

Biggie asks him which relationships he thinks is genuine in the house.
He says he and bam bam.
That from the beginning he was honest with her, that he told her he has a girlfriend (if he still does)
That then shit happened, that now they understand each other and are having fun.
He mentioned TOLEX too, that he doesn't know what's going on between them but he feels there is a genuine friendship there.
He says Tobi did the wrong thing by putting cee cee up, that a man should never put his woman up.
That Tobi is the kind of guy that would stab you in the back for 45 million naira, that cee cee probably fell for his ambition, now he's cutting her with the edge of it.

Biggie tells him his diary session is at an end, he protests feebly, telling biggie he still had a lot to say, biggie tells him that there will still be plenty time for them to catch up.

Ignore all typos.
Cc:Eeghe.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WetSmoke: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Chei, my HD pvr decoder just packed up, ECEP showed on front panel, the picture froze and everything went off. Pls who knows what the error means? cry cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
77up:
next , dnt quot long update like dis
Lmao fam I'm laughing so hard
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
ninnyanny:
Awwwwwww My new pearl pouring praises on lolu Ceec says lolu is a blessing It took her this long to see that But it is said that whenever one Wakes up is one's morning.
Nice one aunty ceec You don de change.
Yea yea
Her way of saying "fvck tobi" grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
lsoul:
teddy A talking abt loyalty, same time shooting himself on the foot, u admited u have a girl outside yet dating someone in the house. he can also stab his girl just to win the prize too

All these strange monikers that pops up when Teddy A's dairy session is on, na wa.

As for you, were you expecting the relationship outside the house to still hold after what happened with BamBam and him? Oh! you'all were expecting him to dump Bams and he dissapointed you.

His girlfriend wouldn't even want him after what happened with Bams unless she's a hypocrite and likes Teddy only for his money.

He's only being honest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread