Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,483 members, 7,854,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3927751 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ibk03:

mambi, ozone layer depletion does not lead to global warming!!! ... Human activities affect both cases, but ozone layer depletion does not lead to global warming..
If you feel saw, pls explain the logic..

I'm all ears

And the ozone layer is currently replenishing

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
Timmypaul:
Global warming is something any body can know, Most of them did geography. Someone like miracle should have 50% idea about global warming am sure he did geography, without him been perfect in geography he wouldn't be admitted into aviation school.

How do you know that most of them did Geography? shocked
I would bet an eye or a tooth that CeeC or Nina did Lit-in English instead

Again, it is fallacious to posit that everybody knows or should know about Global Warming
Not everyone is a Googler when they are not science inclined

Don't be an intellectual snob

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by differently: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
RedDistrict:

@DStvNg
Tweet them at that handle and they'l fix it up
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
Eeghe:

How do you know that most of them did Geography? shocked
I would bet an eye or a tooth that CeeC or Nina did Lit-in English instead

Again, it is fallacious to posit that everybody knows or should know about Global Warming
Not everyone is a Googler when they are not science inclined

Don't be an intellectual snob

Once again. True.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
MamBi:

Ozone layer depletion can lead to global warming.

When the ozone in the ozone layer gets depleted, we are more exposed to ultra violet radiations. Ultra violet radiations can lead to serious health issue for all living organisms and also affect various environmental issues including global warming.

It is actually seen as one of the very serious stimulus for global warming.

Some of our emissions chemically pollute and cause changes to the ozone in the atmosphere therefore making it easier for the UV radiation to get into our atmosphere.
Where did u copy and paste this from.. grin

Ozone layer depletion is cause by CFC.. Chlorofluorocarbon (u are taking me back to high school grin).. The chlorine stays in the atmosphere for long and breaks down the ozone.. One single chrome atom destroys vast number of the ozone.. This causes the ozone layer to break down... If it breaks down we have harmful UV rays hitting the earth.. Cause skin diseases as u rightly said.. Pls how does this increase the temperature of the earth??

Global warming on the other hand is caused by the huge increase in the presence of green house gases in the troposphere.. This causes an increase in temperature of the earth.. With gradual increase in temperature, there is a fear the solar ice caps could melt etc..

Mambi thanks for taking me back to high school.. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
Most of these housemates are not intelligent. Miracle is doing his best.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
Beorn:

Miss, Miracle knows what he's saying. Google global warming. You're the one wrong here.

You are even right self. Let people google the cause of global warming. I don't know why I am speaking plenty english...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
genius43:

And the ozone layer is currently replenishing
Clorine breaks the ozone faster than it replenishes itself. Thats the fear...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Odkboy23(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
You can help but love these two #bromancegoals #brotherhoodgoals #toracle

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
Giel:

Lool
You had to specify that you're not praising her when you literally just went on to do so.
There is nothing wrong with praising her good attributes. but anyways. Do you.

a lot of people on this forum want others to praise or rain insult on their favorite or their least favorite. but I ain't cut out for that ass licking and giving anyone that satisfaction.

I say what I see, or how I feel.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
Teddy-A talking rubbish confidently.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Timmypaul: 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Get you fact right am so certain about myself. ozone depletion and global warming are two different things. ozone depletion only has environment effect not global warming. pls don't argue, if you wanna argue show some evidence or Better still screen grab ur evidence and post it.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ibk03:

Clorine breaks the ozone faster than it replenishes itself. Thats the fear...

I know but the good news is that the ozone layer is improving, it is just this b.itch called global warming that is trashing us badly
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
Timmypaul:
Get you fact right am so certain about myself. ozone depletion and global warming are two different things. ozone depletion only has environment effect not global warming. pls don't argue, if you wanna argue show some evidence or Better still screen grab ur evidence and post it.

Like, seriously, why would anyone wanna do this?
Let them just read it up or not
I would hate to be bored on here cheesy

Oh okay @Giel
I think they have materials
Lolu just asked Nina about some material she has
If I heard correctly

If so, better!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Timmypaul: 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
MrBigiman:
Most of these housemates are not intelligent. Miracle is doing his best.
why won't he perform better, the main thing bout aviation school is geography and physics and little mathematics. He ought to know better don't be surprised. if he doesn't have an idea about global warming then its a big shame. Before you can boast of going into aviation school your geography should be on 70% level. Without your geography and physics you are deceiving yourself.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ibk03:

Where did u copy and paste this from.. grin

Ozone layer depletion is cause by CFC.. Chlorofluorocarbon (u are taking me back to high school grin).. The chlorine stays in the atmosphere for long and breaks down the ozone.. One single chrome atom destroys vast number of the ozone.. This causes the ozone layer to break down... If it breaks down we have harmful UV rays hitting the earth.. Cause skin diseases as u rightly said.. Pls how does this increase the temperature of the earth??

Global warming on the other hand is caused by the huge increase in the presence of green house gases in the troposphere.. This causes an increase in temperature of the earth.. With gradual increase in temperature, there is a fear the solar ice caps could melt etc..

Mambi thanks for taking me back to high school.. grin

Well done IBK03.

Not only did I copy and paste but my submissions are juvenile right? As per you learnt about CFCs in high school? Na only you sabi subtle insults grin grin I will let it slide...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
ntyce:
Teddy-A talking rubbish confidently.

He is right to some extent..... Av seen a documentary on discovery science before..

Though I fink he is mistaking the condensation of water vapour by airplanes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
That moment you come back from a day of science, and run right smack inside same
SMH
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
So the bone of contention is Global warming and Ozone Layer depletion...

Chemists like me here, say Aye.. cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
Dear Biggie

Please run a task that teaches the public about the dangers or demerits or folly of skin bleaching?
And also about the need for loving our natural looks?

Promoting African Pride?
(idea)

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Anto in dat night gown though!!!! Lolu just they drool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
Eeghe:

Oh okay @Giel
If I heard correctly

If so, better!
All right, then they should do better.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
77up:
why not quote him or her directly so as to tell you if he's teddy fan ......

must accuse whoever attack your fav as teddy fans ,shw for you.

I tire.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
Timmypaul:
why won't he perform better, the main thing bout aviation school is geography and physics and little mathematics. He ought to know better don't be surprised. if he doesn't have an idea about global warming then its a big shame. Before you can boast of going into aviation school your geography should be on 70% level. Without your geography and physics you are deceiving yourself.

Don't give excuses for dull fellows. You don't have to be knowledgeable to have an open mind. Teddy A forming a crude opinion without any background opinion amounts to stupidity. They also have research materials he could have glanced through.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nell2: 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
XML33:
I just saw that Miracle campaigners are using bottled water with labels showing Miracle's face to campaign for him. Well, I always knew Miracle's supporters were unintelligent and superficial. But I never knew they were also stupid.
wow!!!
if you no get money to advertise

Hide your face

Jealousy kills.

Gosh!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
They shud just use Teddy A as case study Na y are Dey finding the topic difficult wen Dey already have answers around dem
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
In a country where dead cars run, where generators outnumber electric meters?
Where imported used fridges and ACS reign
Where tyres are used to burn stuff even people (@Aluu4 cry)
One that accepts to be a waste dump for other "better" countries!? shocked

This topic for the task would be funny if it didn't make me angry!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
Please who heard Lolu and his former strategic partner's convo snippet now?
I was distracted
Help
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
Camera switched to advert at the right time.. Lolu and Antos convo bore me
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
Yes, my Nina wants to debate. Worst thing going that will happen is that she will miss her lines but she will put in her best.

Is she not better than the oversabis in the house? Did TeddyA not say that hydrocarbons grow from plants while Rico said ozone layer is buried deep in the sea. Bambam and Cece that gave another definition for common diffusion and osmosis? All of them with exception of Miracle, Tobi and Leo knows zilch about the topic of the debate which is largely basic integrated science or biology/Physics.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
Eeghe:

Oh okay @Giel
If I heard correctly

If so, better!

They were provided with research materials at the beginning of the task. And some the things they are discussing come from the materials they were given.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
MamBi:

Well done IBK03.

Not only did I copy and paste but my submissions are juvenile right? As per you learnt about CFCs in high school? Na only you sabi subtle insults grin grin I will let it slide...
Its a joke oo.. I'm sorry..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.