Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,862 members, 7,848,500 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3922338 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
Giel:

I think I should redirect the post her own post to her,

Preacher preaching what she doesn't even practise. .
Hypocrisy at the highest level

Maybe I should tell her
She is fucvking aggressive and Ill mannered.
Maybe i should tell her that she can't lay out her complaint in a civil manner then she should shut up.
Maybe i should tell her that You can still be respected when you act calm
Maybe I should tell her that Everything is not fight.

Maybe I should tell her to practise what she preaches before she even attempts to preach it.
Just maybe.

But she isn't worth it.
I'm not worth it but you are hanging on straws of anyone that supports you against my post.
Babe, I can be rude, aggressive, insensitive and all but in the end I accept that I'm like that ,it is no insult but the truth. Unlike you who is living in denial, accept who you are, be unapologetic about it, you are aggressive, you may not know but others can point it out to you, only buttlickers like oshe would be afraid to call you out.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2018
Blackhawk04:

He's stupid! Has he ever cooked? Mstcheeeeeew
Wait, how old are you? Seriously! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
ladyprosper:
It is a rural rugged voting....we no dey carry last
just imagine this is teddy A now , different insult wud have been thrown to the innocent people grin

in oda news, keep voting Teddy A .

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
KushyKush:
[s][/s]

Piece of horse shìt.

Next time you want to type trash you can leave my moniker out of it....

Dominique was right, threebear started the hate campaign but I don't expect you to see that because of your kindda person.

Giel also started the hate campaign calling everyone who calls her bluff a TeddyA supporter (which was one of the reasons I even joined team TeddyA). What we did (and will keep doing) is giving you aggressive beings clapbacks.

Threebear even got tired and begged for amnesty at a point then went back to trolling (typical) undecided

I never called you dumb at any time. Why will I? You are one of the very few nairalanders I know offline. So I don't even understand what the lies were all about. undecided

If you need proofs, I'll show you... Stop bringing facts outta your ass. Nobody takes BBNaija as serious as you yumyum crew. Giving false updates and painting every other housemates bad apart from Mina.

No wonder I came back online and saw 666 posts. I knew the devil was at work. undecided
Just look at the trash a fully grown man typed....
And to think he said he came back from work.
What is even your occupation, because I've never seen such an untidy, grammatically poor nonsensical typing in my life.
This is atrocious.
And to think some very qualified graduates are still unemployed, nepotism will be the death of our country.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
Threebear01:

Incase you're saxiculous, I'm not.
Every normal human is surrounded by all the Afro mentioned.
But I understand your plight, and it truly reflects. grin

The world is already sad enough, going through it all alone is so much sadder. grin

Little wonder you've taken to consoling thoughts, no matter how ridiculous and far fetched they're.
I hope you make sense one day. Right now you are as good as sleep typing, wake up girl.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
KushyKush:
[s][/s]

[b]Piece of horse shìt.

Dominique was right, threebear started the hate campaign but I don't expect you to see that because of your kindda person.

Giel also started the hate campaign calling everyone who calls her bluff a TeddyA supporter (which was one of the reasons I even joined team TeddyA). What we did (and will keep doing) is giving you aggressive beings clapbacks.

Threebear even got tired and begged for amnesty at a point then went back to trolling (typical) undecided

I never called you dumb at any time. Why will I? You are one of the very few nairalanders I know offline. So I don't even underhand what the lies were all about. undecided

If you need proofs, I'll show you... Stop bringing facts outta your ass. Nobody takes BBNaija as serious as you yumyum crew. Giving false updates and painting every other housemates bad apart from Mina.

No wonder I came back online and saw 666 posts. I knew the devil was at work. undecided
[/b]

You repeatedly called me dumb, hypocrite and an asslicker. You're free to do your usual job of digging posts and see for yourself.

I'm not going to indulge you in a back and forth of who started first, the few ones with their thinking caps still in check already gave an answer to it.

And whatever kinda person you think I am, keep that shitty opinion to yourself because it obviously doesn't define me!

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
Threebear01:
Bamteddy fans and online voting
thats how you ppl start , even if na water vote , can't you leave them alone.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2018
jibs4lv:
just imagine this is teddy A now , different insult wud have been thrown to the innocent people grin

in oda news, keep voting Teddy A .
why una like trouble like this?
team teddy no organise basketball hangout?
is it our fault that it failed?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
Nina, sorry I missed first part of her diary session

BB asks her who she thinks is the worst cook, not sure who she said

Says he put beer and too much pepper, says the noodles were too done and very soft. Says they didn’t notice initially because they were very hungry but the realised later *giggles*

BB: Now that there’s no shopping, whats the plan for managing resources?

Says they made a big put of stew on monday and it’s still remaining so they’ve been using it to manage. Says they made food today, laughs and says eventually they’ll have to resort to chin chin, coke and pepsi

BB: Well, let’s both hope things don’t get that bad

BB: Nina, if you could ask BB for any reward at all, any material thing as a reward for impressing BB what would you request for?

She says a phone

BB: And who would you like to call?

She says she’d like to call her family and boyfriend

BB: What would you say?

Says she’d tell them how much she’s missed them, ask them to pray for her and forgive her if she’s done anything. Says she doesn’t know if she’s done anything wrong in the house but she’d ask for forgiveness

BB: BB thinks people who love you would already have forgiven you, anything else?

No BB Im just happy being HOH, says she’s enjoying it

BB: What do you like the best about it?

Says the fact that she’s able to lead people who are older and they’re doing whatever she says and not looking down on her, she feels honoured

BB: Nina, well done and now your diary session has come to an end

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
closerange:

Bwahahahaha, another one...

grin cheesy tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
zicoraads:

You want to adopt me? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
KushyKush:
[s][/s]

Piece of horse shìt.

I never called you dumb at any time. Why will I? You are one of the very few nairalanders I know offline. So I don't even understand what the lies were all about. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
zicoraads:

No nau. I thought you and I were planning to engage in several itense, spicy coital alignment techniques kiss

No commenter on this thread shall come in between that. Not even AntiBrutus grin angry
I don't find you interesting enough .
There is something very bland and boring about your personality. Off the top of my head, I'm wiling to bet you're on most people's friendzone list.

Am I right or am I right ?

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
Blackhawk04:

You repeatedly called me dumb, hypocrite and an asslicker. You're free to do your usual job of digging posts and see for yourself.

I'm not going to indulge you in a back and forth of who started first, the few ones with their thinking caps still in check already gave an answer to it.

And whatever kinda person you think I am, keep that shitty opinion to yourself because it obviously doesn't define me!
You are not even a good liar. Smh

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2018
Big brother, no matter what,
Abeg give these housemates salt and seasoning.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
Blackhawk04:

For your sake I'm disappointed you know such a person in reality.
I really hope you'll find a way in your head to erase such an unpleasant association.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2018
dominique:

Sorry no, I'm for Alex this week smiley
all good ma'am, maybe it 'll be my turn next week shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
zicoraads:

Lool , 12-ish I bet

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
KushyKush:

Everyone can't be an expert like you.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
Threebear01:

I don't find you interesting enough .
There is something very bland and boring about your personality. Off the top of my head, I'm wiling to bet you're on most people's friendzone list.

Am I right or am I right ?
Again Tiribeer, you are spot on kiss cheesy

I'm starting to think you a clairvoyant. You know me so well grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
KushyKush:

That's because I mostly don't have to lie or deny the truth, unlike others... Practice makes perfect, yeah?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
There is no hope getting papiikush banned here, but just wait and see, taking you out will be my mission on nairaland.

(flys out of thread on a broom and pointy hat) grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2018
Threebear01:

For your sake I'm disappointed you know such a person in reality.
I really hope you'll find a way in your head to erase such an unpleasant association.

Lol. He has his good days. Trust me. kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
Zozo06:
Thanks opiletool.. smiley

TeddyA having his diary session now,
Didn't get earlier questions
Biggie asks who is the best cook, he asks overall or presently... Biggie says present
He tries being diplomatic, eventually says nina cause of the noodles she has cooked or so(didn't really get that)

Biggie asks something about money, he says he wants to open his studio(summarily, sorry I'm a bit distracted)

Biggie asks if he has any other thing to say, he jails hails his supporters, that's if he has..
Diary session over..

Next is Alex..
tnks for the update bro

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Missed first part but I think BB was just asking how they feel, it wasn't long

BB asks Rico who the worst cook is?

Says there haven’t been too many people other than himself in the kitchen, mentions Cee C and Bam Bam. Says teddy A cooked one time, mentions Ifu ennada, says amongst themselves Teddy A did well delivering noodles on a friday night one time and it was alright, but the next day when he tried to make it in larger portions it didn’t turn out too good, says that’s the only person he can think of, says it was stale, hard. Says when you’re cooking in large portions you have to be peculiar with spices, but with smaller portions, once you taste the food before it’s done you can determine easier, even from the aroma. He suddenly rethinks and mentions Bitto, takes Teddy A back and mentions Bitto, says he made soggy soupy noodles without any taste

BB: If BB were to give you a maetrial reward in the house and if you could ask for anything, what would you ask for?

He ponders, says he never really thought about it, he’s been so focused on what is in the house and what is out of it. Says he likes playing soccer a lot so sometimes he wished he had a football around him to juggle to take away stress because sometimes there are negative vibes so he can focus on positivity. He would’ve asked for a phone but he doesnt think he needs to communicate with anyone now, alhough it wouldnt be bad

BB: Anything else?

I think he says he’s very concerned about his cousin (I may be wrong). Says it was hard for him to nominate Cee c and Miracle, infact it’s hard for him to nominate anyone but he knows it’s just a game so whatever the case may be, it’s nothing personal, says he has everyone at heart first regardless of their demons and angels, says they’re just ordinary people and just trying to make the best of what they can whilst on earth. Says it was a hard point for him and he expects even harder points to come, but in the end he’s still Rico Suavey and he will continue to make his loved ones and fans proud as long as he’s in the house

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Miracle really enjoys this table tennis game

See him playing with bambam, and bambam Is keeping up, .
Ewo,
She just asked for the rules now. sad
I thought she knew how to play.

Lol. How did miracle know they wanted to call him to the diary room

That's nice.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
Blackhawk04:

That's because I mostly don't have to lie or deny the truth, unlike others... Practice makes perfect, yeah?
Yes keep practicing and keep drinking Dano milk... You'll be the strongest liar in the land (nairaland).

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
Some peeps are truly funny......

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
jibs4lv:
tnks for the update bro

Lmao.. This honest mistake is too hilarious.. I'm almost dying of laughter here, cos I didn't even notice it initially until now grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ewoma45:
ok o...pro ninnyanny.
Thank you.
forget,you be my Delta bro,no wahala we good hon.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
zicoraads:

Bet my nuts on it she is not more than 21...undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
Miracle is in the diary room talking gibberish as usual.
I just don't like seeing this face on my screen, I hope they go on advert now, damn.
He is so boring and even biggie gets bored of him, no wonder he dismisses him quick. cheesy

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.