Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,598 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3914066 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:10am On Mar 18, 2018
safarigirl:
so, please, Voltron Defender of the Universe, Chris Smalling, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo....

Tell me how "trys" instead of "tries" is a typo....or, should I also take time out of my busy night to educate you on what a typo is while educating your partner on proper grammar and basic spelling? undecided

On second thought, it's 1:00AM and I certainly cannot be kept up in a futile attempt to broaden anyone's knowledge

So, like I did the flat fellow, I bid you adieu smiley

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:10am On Mar 18, 2018
Mariinee:
I hope you know that thing applies to you too... this one that you are laughingembarassed embarassed
that I sack him as my teacher so I should leave him to do more damage grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 18, 2018
77up:
that I sack him as my teacher so I should leave him to do more damage grin
Lmao, you are hilarious. grin grin
Don't let him do more damage jare. Perhaps you should port to 3beer? grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borbrisky: 1:12am On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=Threebear post=65931081][/quote]

Baby kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:13am On Mar 18, 2018
badinfluence:
Why is cee c desperately trying to cause a rift between tobi and the other housemates
Its very simple na,she wants to alienate him from others so that he will be talking to her alone like in the first three weeks.she wants him to herself alone,doesnt want him to socialize.tobi go to alex bed na incase she is evicted today.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:15am On Mar 18, 2018
Rico na anaconda !

Heard how he drooped In a low voice to Alex tthat

Ceebi move from place to place to make sure camera catches them

In their drama

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oyikocho: 1:16am On Mar 18, 2018
Borbrisky:

Baby kiss
grin evil spirit

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Flewble: 1:16am On Mar 18, 2018
How do people drop out of day care? I keep learning new things on nairaland grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:17am On Mar 18, 2018
Geezeem:
Rico na anaconda !
Heard how he drooped In a low voice to Alex tthat
Ceebi move from place to place to make sure camera catches them
In their drama
yea....the guy is a snake

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:17am On Mar 18, 2018
oyikocho:
off-key..
that's if I even understand Wetin you write..

I don De tell you since. type in pidgin if English De hard you
you should have tired of that defence tactics , it's old enough , think of other one since it's not working Cox you sud v assumed it works if I stop attacking you grin

abi is it your typing tongue

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:19am On Mar 18, 2018
senatordave1:

Its very simple na,she wants to alienate him from others so that he will be talking to her alone like in the first three weeks.she wants him to herself alone,doesnt want him to socialize.tobi go to alex bed na incase she is evicted today.

Are they still talking? Currently not watching
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 18, 2018
Flewble:
How do people drop out of day care? I keep learning new things on nairaland grin grin grin grin
Honestly...I'm wondering too. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 1:20am On Mar 18, 2018
At least CeeC get sense. She sees no basis for comparison and cautions tobi to stop.

First time may be harmless.. But when you keep using every opportunity to say Rico's song is better than teddy's then it becomes petty and malicious.

Rico your song make sense die. How hard is that? undecided

25 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Flewble: 1:21am On Mar 18, 2018
Mariinee:
Honestly...I'm wondering too. grin grin
I thought about it again and I can't stop laughing grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oyikocho: 1:21am On Mar 18, 2018
77up:
you should have tired of that defence tactics , it's old enough , think of other one since it's not working Cox you sud v assumed it works if I stop attacking you grin

abi is it your typing tongue
and you too should be tired of following me about..
jumping into my mentions..and quoting me..

honestly it's the worst punishment I get each day. the amount of panadol I consume after trying to comprehend your comments is tiring

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:24am On Mar 18, 2018
oyikocho:
it's BETTER not BATTER..
Mr Grammar
when they are empty, the next is to attack English grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oyikocho: 1:26am On Mar 18, 2018
77up:
when they are empty, the next is to attack English grin
guy.. stop De qoute me!!!!!!!!

no be your so called gflat naim first make reference to grammar?
you no see am?

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Flewble: 1:26am On Mar 18, 2018
Nawa o

Day care drop out grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:26am On Mar 18, 2018
Mariinee:
Lmao, you are hilarious. grin grin
Don't let him do more damage jare. Perhaps you should port to 3beer? grin
I have him /her already grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 1:26am On Mar 18, 2018
MizzD:
At least CeeC get sense. She sees no basis for comparison and cautions tobi to stop.

First time may be harmless.. But when you keep using every opportunity to say Rico's song is better than teddy's then it becomes petty and malicious.

Rico your song make sense die. How hard is that? undecided
I think toracle are planning towards the nomination on Monday and I think miracle senses that Rico nominates him every time so trying to parley with Rico in other words strategy.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:26am On Mar 18, 2018
genius43:

Are they still talking? Currently not watching
Just this night oh,trying to iron out issues as usual.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:27am On Mar 18, 2018
Rico taking his own fair share of camera time.....smh

Anyway one thing is sure now.....

If Ceebi tries this next weekend

We will reply them accordingly undecided

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 1:28am On Mar 18, 2018
Rico's soliloquizing undecided

Drama King

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 18, 2018
Flewble:
I thought about it again and I can't stop laughing grin
cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:30am On Mar 18, 2018
oyikocho:
and you too should be tired of following me about..
jumping into my mentions..and quoting me..

honestly it's the worst punishment I get each day. the amount of panadol I consume after trying to comprehend your comments is tiring
as if I care about your existence tongue as long as you cross my lane , expect me and my sweet inglish grin

mofo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Flewble: 1:30am On Mar 18, 2018
Dominique why did you hide the comments. Please give us something to laugh about tonight

That day care drop out comment really got to me grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 1:33am On Mar 18, 2018
Rico touching all camera angles too

Talk about doing what you just condemned undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:36am On Mar 18, 2018
senatordave1:

Just this night oh,trying to iron out issues as usual.

They will iron out issues early Sunday morning and the issues will squeeze again on Monday morning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.