Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3889554 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
senatordave1:

I didn say am jumping ship,i said if incase tobi is disqualified.loyalty dosent mean stupid following but sensible following.i fear for tobi.anyway,am dave not felicia.
Ok! Bye Dave!! tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ujay01: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
teamsynergy:

Rescan ur decoder....
I've done that severally though but just repeated it again and it worked.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Teddy safe,

He can be condescending as hell,

The beginning of the talk where He said he felt tobi was trying to fit in was so so condescending,
Wasn't everyone trying to fit in at the beginning?
wasn't he himself trying to fit in when they first came into the house.?

He always has to try and put someone down.

But very nice advise at the end telling tobi that as a man he is not supposed to react to every thing.
He says that tobi needs to learn to chill.

Very nice advise teddy, tobi needed to hear that but you're too condescending.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Suspect33:
stop behaving childish sir/maa, you re older than this, its a show not your life angry angry

Sir! How is my childishness your headache? Mina are my life, oya kuku die nigbayen.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Awww so nice of you to Stan for tobi like this. smiley

Twoclans:

I understand how you feel, but remember every housemate has their own flaws even the MIracle everyone is screaming about.

Tobi has made his mistakes, but honestly that guy has this crazy winning spirit I admire so much. Just look at it he has won the Nokia challenge again. He is a three time head of house. Please tender justice with mercy.

Keep supporting him.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IJOBA2: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Balitah:
I'm not watching the eviction show right now but it's as if I'm watching with the beautiful updates I get from here.... Thanks guys

Tobi and miracle are my guys.... I love Tobi so much, he is just the guy for this show... In my own opinion, I think I like the way biggie showed him the video and gave him those strikes, I'm sure it will reset his brain, we've seen footballers(defenders to be precised) get yellow card and then behave very well for the fear of another yellow card... Please let's pray for this talented guy and please

LET'S KEEP VOTING!

YOU SAY?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Suspect33:
stop behaving childish sir/maa, you re older than this, its a show not your life angry angry
it's a show truly but their life depend on it grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Congrats my sweet Nina
First time hoh and 100% wager won

Go Nina kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
FrankGiel:

BB rules are crap...
Why punish Tobi for 1 week then at the end give him a strike for that offence... Total crap... He deserves a strike for conspiracy. But the other strike is crap
I like your objectivity.if he was to be given a strike for missing the diary session,it should have been last week sunday when he played the video.moreover he punished him by not calling him for subsequent sessions.it is retroactive.secondly,dee one conspired against tobi and ceec but he was never given a strike but alm hms were put up.perhaps biggie should have put tobi up for the next eviction.i think tobi should have been givem just a strike or none.except it was an accumulation of offences or the latest offence forced biggie to bring the sledg hammer.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ebuka, hurry up and announce the biggest game changer in the history of big brother naija, shoo. undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
so bam bam can't congratulate Nina, but if it's her now, even big brother must know about it. yeye child.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
ibkayee:
Congrats Nina, wager won on your week of being HOH, she did well this week and hopefully it boosted her confidence kiss
Yes! Am happy for her. Our yellow pawpaw kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Sir! How is my childishness your headache? Mina are my life, oya kuku die nigbayen.
be kwayet, too much mumu is bad for you.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
I am just waiting to see the collective votes to know how far Team Mina Left us behind despite the fact we voted for BamBam and teddyA.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
Heebah:
Ok! Bye Dave!! tongue
Am going no were,stop with the sarcastic provocation.you dont love tobi more than me.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
Wager won, congrats Queen Nina n all the HMS

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
Even Ebuka had to respect the boss of them all
Saved Captain Miracle cool before Teddy a.. Lol tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
We won the wager
Yessss
kiss

Don't like when they have little food
Food is life

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Giel:
Teddy safe,

He can be condescending as hell,

The beginning of the talk where He said he felt tobi was trying to fit in was so so condescending,
Wasn't everyone trying to fit in at the beginning?
wasn't he himself trying to fit in when they first came into the house.?

He always has to try and put someone down.

But very nice advise at the end telling tobi that as a man he is not supposed to react to every thing.
He says that tobi needs to learn to chill.

Very nice advise teddy, tobi needed to hear that but you're too condescending.
[/s] You way too opinionated. If truly your watching, he gave Tobi a good advice.

I know you'll never see anything good in him, but will kiss Miracle butt if privileged.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
senatordave1:
As a tobi fan,am very disappointed in him.he caused his own problems.he makes me enjoy watching the show.i see him getting disqualified except he stops talking to all the housemates except miracle.what a stupid and foolish man
You were never a fan, now i believe the allegations made against you in the whatsapp group. Anyway we love tobi with his flaws.
#team messy kid#team gossip# team conspirator #team childish#team ambitious #team 3 times HOH, #team nokia challenge winner# team heritage challenge winner# team tobi.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oyikocho: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Papiikush:
I am just waiting to see the collective votes to know how far Team Mina Left us behind despite the fact we voted for BamBam and teddyA.
already giving excuses .teddy fans didn't vote bam bam

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
Congratulations team Teddy A we did Itttt! My zaddy stays yo *moon walking* grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
janefrancisca:

You were never a fan, now i believe the allegations made against you in the whatsapp group. Anyway we love tobi with his flaws.
#team messy kid#team gossip# team conspirator #team childish#team ambitious #team 3 times HOH, #team nokia challenge winner# team heritage challenge winner# team tobi.

wait ooo is there a whatsapp group for tobi's fans?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CentaurXLV(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
[center][/center]
77up:
can you pls cry me a river tongue

Don't be surprised if Teddy A fails at doing that. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
There can be only one queen, just a single Queen on the fvckin throne. All hail Queen Nina!!! kiss kiss

19 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
Bambam shurrup! The new Alex is more fun than the old Alex

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
Bambam just said what safarigirl said earlier, as per housemates not knowing her from home but still perceive her as fake grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
hazzard:
Even Ebuka had to respect the boss of them all
Saved Captain Miracle cool before Teddy a.. Lol tongue
Is this a type of consolation?? cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CentaurXLV(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
styrese:
grin which rubbish curse, His winning the ultimate prize, Afterall delish didn't win any of those things, But she later won the major prize

The only thing he is winning is a huge Toilet after the show, After all, He is referred to as Toilet A. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ebuka congratulates the housemates in the task win now he is talking to BamBam abut Alex

BamBam: Alex is a handful. Since Leo left it was as if they unplugged something. We had a good connection but since Leo left I don't understand this girl

Ebuka: do you think that connection is mutual?

BamBam: I really don't know

Ebuka: Rico you were not nominated this week what are you doing right?

Tell me about Lolu

Rico: Lolu, na my G oh (can't hear the rest)

Will the 6 remaining housemates please stand?

Ebuka: Tobi.... Remain standing, Alex... You are save please seat.

I am going to have to come back again guys... Lmao. Mehn it seems Anto/Lolu are leaving.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
janefrancisca:

Team Scatter scatter! grin cheesy

I like Tobi, I hope he stays away from Ceec henceforth. She's going to do nothing but more damage to his game if he doesn't back off.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by duduade: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
Who is leaving

Alex safe

(1) (2) (3) ... (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)