Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3883533 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2018
TeddyA and Bambam in bed and gisting. Ceec goes in between them and lays down.Alex, CeeC, TeddyA and Bambam now gisting.

CeeC to Bambam sorry am borrowing your man.I know you trust me abi? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 11:11am On Mar 20, 2018
iamJ:
teddy and tobi talking about big boys drinks and grooves

miraku is silent, ashamed to talk abt the bread sellers and recharge card sellers that he feels fly with, tell us about the alomo that u drink na? mouth dey pain u? local nonsense

As much as I no like your comments...am laughing and rolling...ha!...Omo if this was not a faceless forum hen ?!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 11:13am On Mar 20, 2018
Akthedream112:

SHE SAID THE SAME TO DEE-ONE ALMOST IMMEDIATELY, TRUE OR FALSE?

Isnt that the point exactly??

ppl got disqualified and your own na to go their picture and say "now i can shook my hands in your eyes" grin. Same person fightin/bullying everyone

Isnt that abit off?? grin

Just saying sha cos i dint see anything to the act at first but then you're a CeeC soldier and i admire your resolve

Mina!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2018
comments on TV screen are requesting Big brother to play the video of what transpired yesterday between Nina and Cece, and award strike to whoever is at fault.
Me I prefer sever punishment.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=Yabsun post=65993438][/quote] lol @short round talkative
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2018
TEDDY-A - - - - - I TRAVELED TO USA WHEN I WAS 19 YRS. I CAME BACK TO NIGERIA AFTER 10 YRS.

19 YRS+10YRS=29 YRS.

I THOUGHT HIS REAL AGE IS 29?

WELL,I WANT TO KNOW THE EXACT YEAR HE RETURNED TO NAIJA BEFORE I DRAW MY CONCLUSION..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2018
iamJ:

miraku is silent, ashamed to talk abt the bread sellers and recharge card sellers that he feels fly with, tell us about the alomo that u drink na? mouth dey pain u? local nonsense
Na only here u dey show face looking for needle in a hay stack. .

you go look tire..

fian Miracle go carry money waka..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2018
Aunty cee c, abeg carry ur case comot 4 bamteddy angle na.. Dem no want wahala biko.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2018
hazzard:
pervert.. Don't go and help yourself out.. Be looking for ass to help your ministry..
don't mind it
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2018
jojogirlx:
TeddyA and Bambam in bed and gisting. Ceec goes in between them and lays down.Alex, CeeC, TeddyA and Bambam now gisting.

Bambam is obviously her next target.shes now forcing convo or friendship with people.every housemates should boycott and snub her.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 11:24am On Mar 20, 2018
Where is my TeamTeddy8 grin ? guys that thing that happened was a wake up call, we can't stay down forever, thank God our boy is still in the house, we will definitely do better. Cheer up guys, love you more.

Styrese 77up all my family members

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2018
iamJ:

Where you dey since?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:27am On Mar 20, 2018
iamJ:

iamJ has come again cheesy

I hope you are voting to bring back Anto.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2018
RedDistrict:

Isnt that the point exactly??

ppl got disqualified and your own na to go their picture and say "now i can shook my hands in your eyes" grin. Same person fightin/bullying everyone

Isnt that abit off?? grin

Just saying sha cos i dint see anything to the act at first but then you're a CeeC soldier and i admire your resolve

Mina!
NONE OF THEM GOT DISQUALIFIED... OK?
CEE-C SOLDIER INDEED!.... SHE CAN'T PLAY AGAIN BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE WERE EVICTED.. RIGHT?
AFTER TOBI, THE NEXT PERSON SHE IS CLOSE TO WAS DEE-ONE INCASE YOU DONT KNOW..
HATER.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2018
Agbgift:
comments on TV screen are requesting Big brother to play the video of what transpired yesterday between Nina and Cece, and award strike to whoever is at fault.

I don't think the argument was more serious than any other argument that has happened in that house.

Although I now hear Nina was crying last night (did any one here see this?), what would be the justification for strike?

Anyway, a lot of things biggie has done this season have been surprising to me... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 11:28am On Mar 20, 2018
jojogirlx:

loneliness will finish her in that house.. She never start.. The only two people that wanted to be her friend she succeeded in chasing them away..everybody is avoiding her like she's a plague(we can't deny that she isn't ). Shey she dey form LONE wolf.. Let her go and enjoy her LONEliness all by herself..
No rest for the wicked *in Nina's voice *

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Bambam is obviously her next target.shes now forcing convo or friendship with people.every housemates should boycott and snub her.
THEY ARE NOT HERE... GO AND TELL THEM IN SOUTH AFRICA..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 20, 2018
Agbgift:
STRIKE KO, ASUU NI
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2018
MamBi:

I don't think the argument was more serious than any other argument that has happened in that house.

Although I now hear Nina was crying last night (did any one here see this?), what would be the justification for strike?

Anyway, a lot of things biggie has done this season have been surprising to me... undecided
I read here she was crying, but didn't see it.
As for Biggie and co, the high rating the show got last year, got into their head thats why we are seeing alot of lapses this year.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2018
Seeing CeeC this sober makes me know we should be shown Nina, Tobi and co right now
Cos that is where any real in house gist would be
Dodgy camera

(This Bambam (like I said) I connect with- tells stories, stronger voice, realer)

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:33am On Mar 20, 2018
ThatIgalaChic:
It seems everybody wants to partake in the dishing out of different kinds of insult to their disliked housemates especially ceec.

Can everybody get the fact that this is just a mere game and every one is playing it in his or her own strategic way. More like acting for the camera.

I can be a good, peace loving person in real life but I can still decide to go in to big brother house to act completely different you know. Be all razz and annoying.

They have been existing before entering that house and they will still be after coming out. And each have their own level of achievement so far in life

This is not the first time bigbrother is airing. So everybody must have gone in there with their personal script. An am sure they are all acting accordingly.

So we can't actually judge anybody there until you know the person in real life..

Please let's just watch and enjoy the show, campaign for our favourite and stop insulting those who ain't our favs.

What manner of fuckery is this? No one gives a fvck about her strategy or game plans! But when she executes them at the expense of other people, we'd give more than a thousand fvcks, we'd drag her through the mud that she rightly belongs. Sheybi she wants to be at the top of her game? She's gonna get that because only her will be playing that shitty game.

Did you see anyone insult Anto, Angel, K.brule or Vandora? Nope! Yet, they played their games too.

Please, don't try this pity party. I'm trying not to be on Ceec's case.

Nina fvckin cried to bed last night because of the constant bullying and you're telling me it's a game, a game to bully another?

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:37am On Mar 20, 2018
MamBi:

Provocation!

Its not like it happend yesternight for the first time.....

Nina has bn complaining to CeeC n biggie that she's bn provoked.
Is it when she reacts physically that it is termed PROVOCATION?

IF DKB DIDNT REACT THE WAY HE DID, I'M 100% SURE BIGGIE WUDN'T HAVE DQed ZAINAB......

I DON'T WANT CEECEE TO BE DISQUALIFIED, BUT A STRIKE WOULD DO. grin SAME WAY DEE-ONE AND KOKO GOT A STRIKE

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:38am On Mar 20, 2018
Akthedream112:

STRIKE KO, ASUU NI
You still got the boldness to quote me? Dude I am waiting for you to fish out the lies you told against me yesterday. I have discovered in ur act of been controversial on this thread you tell alot of lies. You act of being a controversial person in here is becoming stale.
To remain relevant in here get new techniques. Pending when you are able to prove your lies, this my last mention to you.
Now run along boy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:40am On Mar 20, 2018
tortee:

As much as I no like your comments...am laughing and rolling...ha!...Omo if this was not a faceless forum hen ?!
Lool!! Wetin u for do,kill am?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:42am On Mar 20, 2018
mizz2posh:
Where is my TeamTeddy8 grin ? guys that thing that happened was a wake up call, we can't stay down forever, thank God our boy is still in the house, we will definitely do better. Cheer up guys, love you more.

Styrese 77up all my family members
kiss my posh empress, I hope ur day is as awesome as u are, we are still gallant just less vocal with more action, cos we are definitely doing way better next time.Teddy A for the money.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2018
^^^

Since sunday any comments from TeamTeddy just makes me LAUGH

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2018
Kayode is showing us Rico and his pot belle sleeping..
He switches to miracle sleeping too. Nina has come to wake him up to go sleep inside.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2018
oshe11:
Provocation!

IF DKB DIDNT REACT THE WAY HE DID, I'M 100% SURE BIGGIE WUDN'T HAVE DQed ZAINAB......

I DON'T WANT CEECEE TO BE DISQUALIFIED, BUT A STRIKE WOULD DO. grin SAME WAY DEE-ONE AND KOKO GOT A STRIKE

If she get a strike that means she is already on her way home to lagos. She has two strikes already

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:45am On Mar 20, 2018
oshe11:
Provocation!

Exactly, grin

We don't want cee c to be disqualified, grin
We just want biggie to give her a strike for provocation. grin

ROTFLMAO grin grin
LWKMD

oshe, I'm tired of you looool grin grin

Meanwhile,

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Buhari2rule(f): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:45am On Mar 20, 2018
Akorkor:

If she get a strike that means she is already on her way home to lagos. She has two strikes already
I KNOWgrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2018
Giel:

Exactly, grin
We don't want cee c to be disqualified, grin We just want biggie to give her a strike for provocation. grin
ROTFLMAO grin grin LWKMD
oshe, I'm tired of you looool grin grin
Meanwhile,
I Know Right?
A strike for Justice......

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.