Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3877571 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cee c on who the cutest in the house is.

Tobi.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
Alex is brutally honest...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
eksbabe:
These people should just play their game and leave others from it. Did they ask for their advice?
Alex will be forming she can read everyone and has advice for them
Ceec that needs advice the most too is forming counsellor.
Mscheew nonsense upon ingredient.

Alex using them to shine

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
Alex is shaking table oh grin grin

Alex oh

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
eksbabe:
These people should just play their game and leave others from it. Did they ask for their advice?
Alex will be forming she can read everyone and has advice for them
Ceec that needs advice the most too is forming counsellor.
Mscheew nonsense upon ingredient.

Exactly

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Giel:

Cee c can be annoying,

Still waiting to see if she will apologize for bullying Nina, especially since she has been told that she does so.

I'm glad Nina said the advise wasn't for her.

What happened next?

Lol. Really annoying but that advice wasn't really bad even though it could be coming from a not so nice angle.

Nothing, they moved on and mischievous kayode showed MeeMee's face. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Why is ceec looking very humble this nyt? cheesy cheesy

Sleep is cashing me
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifedayosol(m): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
Teddy A commands respect!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
Twoclans:

That your girl is a real nsogbu.

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Which of them and what's nsogbu?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Lol. Really annoying but that advice wasn't really bad even though it could be coming from a not so nice angle.

Thanks dear kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
sukhothai:
Nina thinks bbn is her fathers house or a day care center.. miracle shouldn't play and laugh with other housemates because you are angry...

olori buruku

Na Wa o shocked

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Which of them and what's nsogbu ?

Trouble
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
ifedayosol:
Teddy A commands respect!!!

That's expected, he's an ancestor to all of them in that house. undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
sukhothai:
that is not my point.. answer the question before I vex..

WHAT SHOULD MIRACLE APOLOGIZE FOR?

I have posted it if you read my post back. He walked out of Nina which he doesn’t like himself. For that he should apologize

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
Alex and ceecee killing this game. They are now my favorite. Love them

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nepa sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hmmm some NL gals fine o,I just saw Mia khalifa look-alike grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

How does he even command respect?
All these hyping sef grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
For the first time, ceec, I like this game u created with Alex. Its creating a bond in the house.� an applaud to ceec. I can't believe myself even. Lol. This life.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
The difference between how Miracle tried to settle with Cece Versus how he spoke to Nina is as clear as daylight. He dismissed Nina before the babe open mouth to explain. He has this mindset that Nina is always wrong.

Abeg make dem no reconcile again.

24 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
9ja4eva:

Bambam go just dey give Cece side eye for that who you go marry question.
aswear. grin

Bam bam go dey feel say Cee C now has eyes for her man..

And I feel she'll give it to Teddy this time around inside the toilet bowl to protect her man.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ceecee's advice spot on..Teddy its not ur fault, speak on,ur fellow HMs and biggie thinks u gat it

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

He looked like someone troubled
He must be saying, "I told her not to let this bother her" and now she has let it bother her and she is now a topic
Miracle loves Nina too much
His delivery way be wrong, but he does
Anyway I don't care again
(More truthfully? I am trying not to care cheesy)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
yvelchstores:
For the first time, ceec, I like this game u created with Alex. Its creating a bond in the house.� an applaud to ceec. I can't believe myself even. Lol. This life.

Thank you! grin grin We are shaking the table yo!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
I'm getting bored sad

Ksslib:

aswear. grin

Bam bam go dey feel say Cee C now has eyes for her man..

And I feel she'll give it to Teddy this time around inside the toilet bowl to protect her man .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
Kayode is a mad man

He showed Ricos face,Teddys face and Bams face while Alex was advising Rico on the need for him to be serious when he has feelings for someone .He should not allow another person take over. Even when the person might not have a better feeling towards that person. (obviously referring to teddy)

Alex this table you are shaking shocked shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
ifyalways:
The difference between how Miracle tried to settle with Cece Versus how he spoke to Nina is as clear as daylight. He dismissed Nina before the babe open mouth to explain. He has this mindset that Nina is always wrong.

Thank you ma. It’s like some people watch this BBN on nairaland and twitter.

Miracle would not even listen to Nina for once. He always think she’s wrong

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
Giel:

How does he even command respect?
All these hyping sef grin

You know Naija and this old age equates respect and maturity mentality na... cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
I hated every bit of this game

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
ifyalways:

ayam telling you. We don't want again

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
fitzmayowa:
Alex is brutally honest...
she is 100% and I love her. And to think she doesnt have agenda and is from her heart. Bless u luv

(1) (2) (3) ... (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)