Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3878299 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2018
livelymatilda:

Hypocrite, why bring girls into this?You want cheap support from team Nina?

Yea all can't do me nothing...Fvcking assliker.

Tell me why...

1...Teddy was caught sniffing Nina's panties.
2...Teddy has been stealing their meats.
3...Teddy like washing Bambam's ass hole after she finish shyting?

Tell your Teddy that his ritual won't even ear him 3rd place let alone winning the money..Shameless old upcoming useless artist..

I don't care about Teddy's activities... I am only talking about your fake updates grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2018
So ceece's haters stayed up all night bashing and throwing shades. It was obvious they had the thread to themselves through out the midnight.

Una wehdon o

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2018
Lord of cucumbers
Take control tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 11:48am On Mar 25, 2018
livelymatilda:

Tell me why...

Tell your Teddy that his ritual won't even ear him 3rd place let alone winning the money..Shameless old upcoming useless artist..
Hmmmm.

Tone down on this bitterness a bit. The way you have been hyperventilating on the thread calls for concern. Are you OK? Is everything alright with you?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2018
livelymatilda:
Nina said someone has been stealing her meat too...This Teddy is shamelsss poo..Stealing meat from people that are young enough to be his children...Not surprised though

Old enough to be his children grin grin
Pls dont crack my ribs abeg

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2018
zicoraads:

Hmmmm.

Tone down on this bitterness a bit. The way you have been hyperventilating on the thread calls for concern. Are you OK? Is everything alright with you?

I should be the one asking you and your ritualistic teddy if ya both are ok..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumYumDestroyer(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2018
Threebear:

You are starting to sound extra aggressive and insulting.... I think it is about time someone put you in your place.
)People like ur cabals?? Bring it on! angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2018
MrBigiman:
Khloe definitely has back up, and her sponsors will do anything for her to win. If BBN is still keeping the Toxic, Uncultured, now pickpocketing Lady called CeeCee in the house, then theres virtually nothing they won't do.

I cannot unlive the memories I have of how terrible and abusive Khloe was towards KBrule
(Shudders)
And she was the very first housemate I liked (her and Tobi)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2018
Papiikush:

Calm down Tracey...Take a deep breathe

Are you on your period?

Did your boyfriend fück your sister?

Your dog died? grin
Are you loosing your erection?

Did your girlfriend fvck your father?

Did you lost your head?

Relax man.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2018
livelymatilda:

Teddy has been exposed as the thief that have been stealing their meat..

The other day,same Teddy was caught sniffing Nina's panties and washing Bambam's ass after shyting for ritual.

May God save us all from ritualists..Amen!

Stealing meat is a childhood prank that can continue till adulthood. CeeCee manipulation and pickpocket tendencies demands she sees a therapist.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2018
please is dere no yaba left on nairaland koz it seems someone got d cecee syndrome already.WHO should be contacted asap.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2018
The hair dressers don't manage hair attachments good
They start same size and cut lengths unwisely, and at the end the front part always looks scanty
Bisola's finale look on my mind

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumYumDestroyer(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2018
Geezeem:
Is it my eyes or does the Lipton woman resemble Bambam ?
Its ur eyes dearie! U need concave lens angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2018
livelymatilda:

I should be the one asking you and your ritualistic teddy if ya both are ok..
Are you broke? Is it hunger?

You are my friend, I can afford sending 2k to you. At least, that'll help in a little way angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2018
livelymatilda:

Tell me why...

Ha!!! shocked shocked shocked

This table, this very table you're shaking, I see the landlord and residence mod on it... grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2018
livelymatilda:

Did you lost your head?

Relax man.

All these for Ceece?

Do you have a life outside nairaland?

Is Ceece your sister?

Why is spit coming out of your mouth

Is this what you'll do when Ceece gets evicted? grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2018
livelymatilda:

Did you lost your head?

Relax man.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2018
YumMinaYum:

This table, this very table you're shaking, I see the landlord and residence mod on it... grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Who cares? Abegi

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2018
zicoraads:

You are my friend, I can afford sending 2k to you. At least, that'll help in a little way angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumYumDestroyer(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2018
sukhothai:
Good morning ma'am...
khloe was sighted at the airport in SA "alone" without anyone..
and Anto has been in SA all this while...
evictees always return to Nigeria the following Monday but they kept her in SA .and she's been joined by khloe..

it's Just calculations..I might def. be wrong.
safe to say the show is a bit scripted.
how can you bring khloe without ebuka announcing the results!
Now i can see why u r in d yum yum gang!! Comprehension is far from u. You need a brain reset angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:59am On Mar 25, 2018
Papiikush:

All these for Ceece?

Do you have a life outside nairaland?

Is Ceece your sister?

Why is spit coming out of your mouth

Is this what you'll do when Ceece gets evicted? grin
They can't take what they give ..keep on wailing grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
Geezeem:

Well she just said now that she was cheated out of her meat

Portion cos she was sleeping and not cos she was ill

Meanwhile she had passed Tolex eating meat and didn't ask for hers...

Yeye dey smell

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

My Darling Cecilia, they should return my dramaqueen's meat... angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumYumDestroyer(m): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
livelymatilda:
Nina said someone has been stealing her meat too...This Teddy is shamelsss poo..Stealing meat from people that are young enough to be his children...Not surprised though
Since d yum yum gang have defeated u,u think its time to taunt TeddyA's fan. Go n hang urself cos am sure dey dont have time for u. Go get a life angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
zicoraads:

Hmmmm.

when it was Nina he was bashing... you and pappikush didnt counter him..but instead crowned him ONE MAN MOPOL and Keypad warrior.

but now since its teddy he's talking about he's hyperventilating? and una go de call our resident updater hypocrite..

meanwhile. uñ devé

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
zicoraads:

I dont need 2k from a suffer head like you..Go eat some good food with it..surprise yourself .Thanks

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumYumDestroyer(m): 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
zicoraads:

Hmmmm.

You to dey see am...barking like a dog on heat!! angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
YumYumDestroyer:
Now i can see why u r in d yum yum gang!! Comprehension is far from u. You need a brain reset angry
brush your teeth.. then come back let's talk... anuofia

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
Diademk07:

And he went into bed with Alex, right?
And yes, he shouldn't have sent Rico away. She believes Rico is her friend
Oga, tobi sent teddy a and rico away cos they were making noise. Did Rico volunteer to help and he said no?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
livelymatilda:

Who cares? Abegi

I do, I honestly do Mati! I don't want you banned and evicted, it's just you against them. cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)