Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3878172 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2406) (2407) (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrsHay: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hello my bbnaija lovers, abeg Na beg I beg you. Help me vote massively for my daughter to be in the top 100. As you are patiently waiting for the next person to be evicted, just click on her link to while away your time. I know that I'm not the one buying your data, but I'm begging you to please consider this little favour which will never be forgotten. Please click here https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389483 and click on vote. Verify you are not a robot and it will turn to voted. Less than 2 minutes. Voting ends by 11:59p.m. so let's go there. God bless you

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
genius43:

7pm West Africa time.
Ok ur head dey there.

Who do u want out?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
hazzard:
So I heard there's a new thief in town.. Guess we can call him the new TTT( Teddy8 Toilet8 Thief8).. Lmao

cheesy grin grin grin... Some of you are born savage!!!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Ok ur head dey there.

Who do u want out?

Nobody is been evicted today. They are only bringing in two of the evicted housemates.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Teaser0904(f): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
Looking forward to the live eviction show,cant wait to see my khloe and ifu back to the house.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
Rico: I use tissue to wash my yansh. And he is even defending it that it's pidgin.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
Giddyperson:
Lies. Miracle is handsome, extremely photogenic, and liked by many Nigerians, and I'd never fail to mention that my boy is a pilot, the brand's would eat him up when he comes home

You know something Jon Snow cheesy

Rico that yarns dust during task presentations and says loads of boring crap during his DS is who he classified as most intelligent in the house?? i laff abeg

What that guy doesn't knw is, endorsements and co are based on entertainment value of the person not intelligence per se,

Miracle, Tobi, Teddy A would get brands coming for them, Nina already got an endorsement while still inside the house, many of them will get depending on what kind of sector comes for them so he should keep bothering himself about the intelligence of ppl that would leave the house with at least 1 million naira and endorsements to follow.

So if the so called "Mr Intelligent" of the house aka Lolu does an advert for a product on tv, would he be so eager to buy it aftee seeing "dry" lolu? honestly grin

Happy sunday my ppl, looking forward to see Waje perform also, love her music

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
genius43:

Nobody is been evicted today. They are only bringing in two of the evicted housemates.
Are they really serious about that. I've been hearing about it and think its a joke.

Doesn't sound right unless they have to increase d number of weeks again by 2 or 3 cus their play in d game won't be mutual and equal.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Are they really serious about that. I've been hearing about it and think its a joke.

Doesn't sound right unless they have to increase d number of weeks again by 2 or 3 cus their play in d game won't be mutual and equal.

It's not a joke, let us see how it all plays out.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
genius43:

It's not a joke, let us see how it all plays out.
Ok na
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nina is asking to be nominated so she can make her hair
lipsrsealed angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
77up:
no strength yet you quote all post with meme, smh for you tongue
grin cheesy u figured it out bro
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Twoclans:

My dear shebi he said the advice is for those of us voting ,like I said yesterday, today and tomorrow. I am a sinner and I am also a dumb girl (very very very dumb girl) .

I will use my money and vote for a sinner like me, yes I will vote those people you consider sinners from miracle to Nina to teddy A and Bam Bam.

Please intelligent /non sinners vote for your intelligent and holy people. I have nothing against it.
Case dismissed.

Proudly dumb too...very
(is mily)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Agbgift:
Rico: I use tissue to wash my yansh.
And he is even defending it that it's pidgin.
Yes na. Na my fav house mate Abeg

Comedy baba
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
janefrancisca:

Well for me, i don't think there is one particular way of showing kindness. He chose to do it the way he feels, if she reads meaning into it, then she is ain't a smart person after all. Besides the cee-c I know, even if tobi turned a blind eye to her acting yesterday night, she will look for another way to get attention.

Time and time again, he has told her that they can be cool but she wants more than that. What do people want him to do? He ignores her, its a problem, he talks to her or helps her...wahala.
Anyways, i like the game tobi is playing and the lesson he is trying to teach her. If she was sensible enough, she should have learnt some life lessons one of which is valuing what you have, cos most people are even praying to be in your shoes.

In Alex's case, I don't think he is playing any game with her. The both of them are free spirits and enjoy eachother's company. Imagine both of them having a farting competition, while all the time he was with cee-c, he has to excuse himself to fart...for what na, even my papa dey mess for our front not to talk of someone you claim to love. Teddy a that was washing bambam's butt, has he died? tongue.

Ok......fair enough.

Tobi like I said is paying Ceece back in her coin ....in a "two can play that game" kinda runs

And she had survived eviction a couple times, paired and unpaired.....Tobi has done the maths.

Their body languages when I was watching this morning didn't look like people

Who were on same bed last night .....talk less of rubbing body and feeding bottle

That said....it's on record that I like Tobi and I won't begrudge him on how he decides to play

His game.....like I've called out Nina and miracle here in the past.....Tobi won't escape my hammer

After last night, his fans must never be heard to say Ceece is chasing him and all that

When you drop seeds pigeons will naturally follow you or it .....that's all i'm trying to say

As for Alex.....Tobi is using her to drive Ceece mad and keep viewers on edge cool

It's a pay time grin

Yes Tolex are friends......but to my eyes they are friends with benefits cheesy

Alex needs Leo the second and Tobi is all glad to stand in tongue

Interesting times ahead .....it should be Alex's turn today.....second wife thingy

if you know, you know .... grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Fyngal1(f): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
Giddyperson:
Fyngal1 you too

My sis. Na here I dey now o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Befairinjudging: 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
davodyguy:
Advise to Nigerians voting as regards BBNAIJA.

Don't waste your votes.

Bisola was the runner up last year, but more popular and more intellectually sound. She became an ambassador and being used for lots of campaigns and adverts, cos she's marketable.

What about Efe, Mr Logistics?

This year, Miracle might win due to fan base.

But the intellectually sound among the the 9 remaining as at today are

1. Teddy A(very creative and sound mind)
2. Rico
3. Lolu
4. Bambam(though she forms a lot, yes cos she's an actor/actress, hence not unexpected)

But trust Nigerians and sentiments
5. CeCe
6. Miracle
7. TOBI
8. ALEX
9. Nina(The most lowly intelligent)

You never disappointed me on this your write up just because you wanted to tell us that Teddy A is the most intellectual housemates in the house you decided to write all this.
OK na no problem, we sha have heard you

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nina is telling housemates to norminate her next week cos she wants to make her hair. Alex, cece and Miracle are trying to talk her out of it.

*She shouldn't wish for what will land her in Lagos*.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Yes na. Na my fav house mate Abeg
Comedy baba
He is my favourite too.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2018
Eeghe:
Nina is asking to be nominated so she can make her hair
lipsrsealed angry

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

She won't escape that nomination tomorrow. The look MeeMee gives her whenever she starts the nomination talk is hilarious. cheesy cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
So are the incoming Ifu and Khloe/Leo going to tell housemates about all the stuff happening outside or are they going to use this information to their own advantage? shocked lipsrsealed

This somehow people on my screen may not nominate the ones returning oo, the way I see it, this one YumNa is asking to be nominated like one Alex-designed being!
Mxm!!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
Agbgift:

He is my favourite too.

Your head dey there. He's always lively and makes one laugh. His life is just fun.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

She won't escape that nomination tomorrow. The look MeeMee gives her whenever she starts the nomination talk is hilarious. cheesy cheesy

And calling God's name, "God has got me"
The Fire is out to burn I guess
This should cause a fight between them I am wagering? Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
Eeghe:

This! This!! This!!! I need you outta my head! grin cheesy

I told my sister MeeMee will get pissed if Ni is up, with the way he's telling her to stop the bad wishes but she's doing like a possessed shaild. cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
Eeghe:

So are the incoming Ifu and Khloe/Leo going to tell housemates about all the stuff happening outside or are they going to use this information to their own advantage? shocked lipsrsealed

They'll most likely be warned not to say anything about the popularity of the HM's outside, its a live show with camera's everywhere so anybody who says anything would be caught and prolly dealt with, maybe evicted.

we'll see how they handle it sha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
Teaser0904:
Looking forward to the live eviction show,cant wait to see my khloe and ifu back to the house.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Diademk07: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
RedDistrict:

You know something Jon Snow cheesy

Rico that yarns dust during task presentations and says loads of boring crap during his DS is who he classified as most intelligent in the house?? i laff abeg

What that guy doesn't knw is, endorsements and co are based on entertainment value of the person not intelligence per se,

Miracle, Tobi, Teddy A would get brands coming for them, Nina already got an endorsement while still inside the house, many of them will get depending on what kind of sector comes for them so he should keep bothering himself about the intelligence of ppl that would leave the house with at least 1 million naira and endorsements to follow.

So if the so called "Mr Intelligent" of the house aka Lolu does an advert for a product on tv, would he be so eager to buy it aftee seeing "dry" lolu? honestly grin

Happy sunday my ppl, looking forward to see Waje perform also, love her music

Lolu's malaria advert/sensitization was the bomb. Did you think advertisement is by looks alone? How many sensitization/motivational speech have Tboss and Efe embarked on, compared to that of Bisola? I thought Thin tall Tony was a handsome man, how far with him also? Bisola was simply the best brain out of them all coupled with her talents and it's making way for her although I feel she's more talented than she's brilliant but she was still the most intelligent in that house.

Yeah, we know of Tboss clinching some modelling roles but that's because she's a feminine beauty. Besides, Females are more likely to clinch modelling roles than males. That's the cold fact. No wonder Nina already had 1 to her name already.

I just hope the 45mil would go into making our economy grow, not for some stupid dumb head to squander, for instance, Efe.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
Eeghe:

To be honest ....she needs that nomination like kilode

She wants to test her strength .....which hair?

Of course she won't say her real reason naa grin

Am joining my faith with her.....it needs to happen

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
Cee c ..........I want bam bam to be evicted she brings bad vibes, makes everything about herself grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
It is confirmed Bam Bam is very dirty. I am sure she is the one with the fishy smell.

Thanks to Alex

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
Alex ur reasons though lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
Kwaaaaaaaaa
Alex about "Queen" Bambam
Deaddd

(1) (2) (3) ... (2406) (2407) (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)