Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3914533 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 10:44am On Mar 27, 2018
Akthedream112:
KHLOE IS ALREADY HAVING HEADACHE AFTER 5 MINUTES QUARREL WITH CEE-C.. HAHAHAHAHAHA
She be learner lol

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ryabcool(m): 10:45am On Mar 27, 2018
I dey laugh oooooo!!!! Power jam power!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:45am On Mar 27, 2018
Khloe and Cee'c round 2.

And Anto be cheering Khloe on with high fives. shocked shocked shocked

Na wah oh!

This is big brother, Cee'c please check that you are wearing your microphone.

Anto not hiding her vex at Cee'c anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 10:45am On Mar 27, 2018
senatordave1:

Please nina has to stay till final day for the sake of tobi.if that happens,tobi will likely win.it reminds me of the last pdp convention where several south westerners contested against only uche secondus from south south and there was only one winner.there more it gets pollitical,the more tobi gains more advantage
I'm a core SW supremacist but I don't agree with this. I don't like 2 faced people like Tobi. In fact, I don't like the move he pulled on Lolu last night. I don't like Miracle either. The Toraclex group is 2- faced group that gossip a lot. My own be say make Lolu reach the final.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:45am On Mar 27, 2018
Biggie just pause the fight...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2018
Anto na werey. Lmao .. See as the thing dey sweet am.. She even dey give khloe sign to continue.. Tell khloe make she no dey follow mental patient dey argue.. Hahahahaha..
If only CeCe knew she had this coming

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2018
KHLOE TO CEE-C...
1...YOU CAN NOT COMPLETE A SENTENCE

2..YOY ARE SHORT.

THESE ARE INSULTS FROM SOCIAL MEDIA grin
THIS IS PART OF THE ADVANTAGES THOSE THAT CAME FROM OUTSIDE HAVE OVER OTHERS..

UGLY AND TINY KHLOE IS NOW CALLING CEE-C SHORT.. NA WA OOO

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sodiamond: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2018
Nina is intentionally provoking people and she knows it. I always knew the girl is a green snake. This Kloe girl is leaving next week. Is that how to play the game?? She's being too confrontational. I hope she doesn't make people go physical one day.

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2018
MamBi:
Khloe and Cee'c round 2.
And Anto be cheering Khloe on with high fives. shocked shocked shocked
Na wah oh!
This is big brother, Cee'c please check that you are wearing your microphone.
Anto not hiding her vex at Cee'c anymore.
Cee c is now the new bambam.. Let them continue.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2018
Okay I just watched the video. Nina ate the food when ceec started complaining she apologised only for ceec to start abusing her and she gave it back to her then khloe came in. Ceec has eaten Rico's food in that house and he didn't make a deal out of it even Alex and tobi has eaten Nina's food and she never took it to heart. I don't know why ceec was shouting ontop of her voice, Nina was even eating and laughing at her. Funny people.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:48am On Mar 27, 2018
Am liking this HMS all of them staying out of the fights, not holding anyone back, that how it should have been since...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2018
Chai! God,thank you for not making me miss this sweet drama this morning.Thank you also for bringing Khloe baci to the house.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2018
Actually all of them were wrong, but I think koko shouldn't have jumped into other people's fight like that u are asking someone who is angry and visibly shaking about what happened and u expect her to talk.... I like khloe but am not in support of what she did and as for Nina and Cee-C their case no b here

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2018
Biggie is the real double wahala.

How can people be throwing banters and you are asking them to check that they are wearing their microphone shocked

Thank God he did the right thing with that freeze and unfreeze thing. It is beginning to look like a gang up against CC by the new ex housemates.

No this is not acceptable.CC might have her issues but a gang up by the ex new housemates is a no no.

19 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2018
Eeghe:
@ ifyalways, I read your beautiful submission, you and Geezeem
Blessings too

Sisterly you know how we roll

Good morning

It's B.IG for our wifey this week grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diogonwa(f): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2018
Nepa why na...someone should please keep on updating
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2018
Ibk03:

Just finished wasting my votes on Bambam.. If it wastes so be it...

Miracle + Nina = 27%
Assuming Nina contributed 9%, this means Miracle really has 17% real voters...

Team Teddy A and Team Bambam would definitely port somewhere, which I assume would most likely favour Tobi than Miracle.. Tobi would easily displace miracle

Team Toracle Clap for yourselves.
Team Team Mina well done...

Cc Threebear..

relax. Some Miracle fans never even start to vote. We know the boy is covered till finals. Na there we go vote

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2018
WOW... THIS CEE-C IS STRONG OOOO... SOME PEOPLE WOULD HAVE ASKED FOR VOLUNTARY EXIT LIKE NINA WAS PLANNING THE OTHER DAY.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2018
ninnyanny:
oh,trying to decampaign her now? At this stage? Knowing the people she's up against? Threebear you are running Nina down at this crucial time? Should we play this game? Two can play the game ,you know right? I know you secretly want Nina out so her fans can vote Miracle in the final.Miracle's fans are betrayals.Nina's sis spoke up 2 weeks ago,because of the same evil agenda of Miracle's fans.Their convo's leaked on how they would want Miracle and Nina up and Nina would get evicted so your Lord Miracle would get more votes,and you expected her sister to keep calm.You are here showing your evil intentions and expect Nina's sister to keep mute. I have told you, that if Nina doesn't get the final , her fans will Never vote Miracle. Mark my words. Just imagine the rubbish you are spewing this critical week. Threebear and some Miracle's fans are beyond evil. Spits!

Don't give in to distractions abeg. I'm a Miracle person and I love Nina greatly. My wife is Ninavite loves Miracle. Finished my online votes for her yesterday. Continuing with SMS today. Everyday voting Nina. Together with my wife. We are strictly a team Mina until final day.

We actually wish 2 of them come together after bbn and marry - in which case, we intend to support and pitch in fully. We don't know them, but they have affected us like that. It may surprise you to note that despite my 28yrs in marriage, the Mina relationship has also taught us some things. (Don't mind my moniker, it's my 'guy' name in my University days in the 70s - yes, oldies also watch BBN grin and enjoy the online fun you young ones provide, aside the vitriolic exchange of course)

So please, don't waste a $1,000 emotion over a 5¢ issue. Let's keep voting Nina. She deserves our unflinching support. She even asked for it. I copied this about her from twitter:

Nina Is Not Abusive�
Neither Is Nina Antagonistic�
Pls vote for this
Nature's Incredibly Nice Angel�
SMS Vote Nina to 32052 today.

Àptly describes the little angel (apologies Blackhawk)

So good lady, don't jump in the mud because of provocation. You'll get dirty. Continue with your focus. Whatever the outcome, it remains a beautiful world.

You are blessed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2018
folamee:

pls do not use reverse psychology on us,teddy A fans will never vote miracle or nina,it was team mina that usually bring down teddy all the time,u guys try to paint him bad at any slightest opportunity. mark my word if teddy did not make it to finals,tobi s winning this
grin why do I find fear written all over your comment??
sheybi una bin de chant Teddy for the money..una make shirts... why are you afraid of him getting evicted...

mind you team tobi is team miracles brother... they won't accept failures like your team if teddy leaves..

most people who are teddy fans love miracle but are leaving in denial...once teddy leaves... the grace of efe would fall upon miracle..

teddy fans would vote khloe ...not tobi..
Go out and know what is happening
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2018
MamBi:

Thank you. Now I understand. Just entering to see Cee'c and Nina off on their own ish... Yeesh.. Cee'c just called her stupid shocked shocked shocked
Ceec's favourite words "You're stupid"
Looool! Everyone is stupid to CeeC

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2018
Twoclans:

How can people be throwing banters and you are asking them to check that they are wearing their microphone shocked

Thank God he did the right thing with that freeze and unfreeze thing. It is beginning to look like a gang up against CC by the new ex housemates.

No this is not acceptable.CC might have her issues but a gang up by the ex new housemates is a no no.
Just leave Anto na she I pity most, the way she go find her self for naija she no go understand and for all those hailing Koko right now I rest my case

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Popowaa: 10:52am On Mar 27, 2018
Cee most of the time has a case but she becomes the villain because of the way she goes about. I always say patience and tolerance is everything especially when dealing with people.
Although I like Nina she wrong in the first place. Cee would have proven her case if she didn't start with the insults.
I don't like how the housemates seem to be ganging up on Cee without anybody trying to understand her . It's not fair but she brings it upon herself

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:52am On Mar 27, 2018
Akthedream112:
ANTO HAS NOW JOIN KHLOE.. SHE IS NOW SUPPORTING KHLOE.. LOL

I could not believe that this was the same Anto that left a week again.

The chop knuckle kind of hailing for Khloe in front of Cee'c shocked

I was not really believing that these new old housemates could stir things up this much.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by darlingnuel(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2018
diogonwa:
Nepa why na...someone should please keep on updating
Are you sure we don't live in same area: i just experienced power failure.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Godschild(f): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2018
Akthedream112:
THANK YOU ANTO FOR TELLING NINA THAT SHE IS WRONG....

ANTO SAID NINA DID THE SAME THING TO HER BEFORE..

I watched the beginning of their quarrel b4 Nepa took light. Nina was actually wrong as Anto said. It's wrong to eat from someone's food without permission. The Khloe talking now did same to Kbruhle the day he took a sip from her drink. Nina didn't apologise immediately, she was giggly and joking abt it, that's what got Ceec pissed. Problem with humans is use of sentiments.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2018
Twoclans:

EVEN ANTO THE "EDO COMMISSIONER" LATER JOIN KHLOE... LOL

ONE THING IS FOR SURE, ONLY CEE-C CANNOT BE UP FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION..
WHOEVER IA WITH HER SHOULD BE STRONGER THAN HER TO SURVIVE.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2018
Twoclans:

But it's not a gang up now. Khloe came to ask what the issue was and ceec was still shouting even after khloe tried to settle dem by asking Nina to apologize again. Ceec clearly has issues. Hasn't she eaten Rico's food before and even took Nina's food but they didn't react the way she is reacting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2018
MizOmalicha:

Ceec's favourite words "You're stupid"
Looool! Everyone is stupid to CeeC

Unfortunately, just a few minutes before the altercation, she was telling Bam Bam that people need to watch the words they use and that "silly" and "stupid" are not acceptable words on the norm. As she vexed, the same words just started falling from her mouth cry

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2018
DzTzl:
I tried with a friend's phone and its d same bullshit answer! i will try with anoda netwrk and get back to you

Ok it's "Vote Teddy A" to 32052 o please cross check. I hope it works.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2018
Popowaa:
Cee most of the time has a case but she becomes the villain because of the way she goes about. I always say patience and tolerance is everything especially when dealing with people.
Although I like Nina she wrong in the first place. Cee would have proven her case if she didn't start with the insults.
I don't like how the housemates seem to be ganging up on Cee without anybody trying to understand her . It's not fair but she brings it upon herself
True

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2018
Morning all.. Housemates seem to have a cooking task.. Alex, bambam, ceecee, nina in the kitchen in aprons cooking

Nina: whose food is this? (guess she had a taste of the food)
Ceecee :Nina, I don't like people going to my food, haven't you noticed it, ahhh, you can have all Of them( she's visibly angry)

Nina:sorry, I can have all of them? Thank you grin

Bambam: you don't like what?
Nina: you left your food opened, what's the difference? You should have covered it na(with smiles on her face)

Ceecee : just leave it at that, you really don't want to start what you cannot finish
Nina: ahhhh, whatever

Ceecee sad speaking in a low tone) it's not your fault, if you had known better you would have been better, as simple as that

Nina: but I can have all sha, cause I'm hungry

Bambam: Nina next time you just ask and wait for the person to answer
Ceecee: of I start now they will say someone is bullying someone, you fucken did something wrong and you are opening your mouth on something that is very nasty
Nina: I was asking whose food is this, whose food is this, fine, fine.

Ceecee continues angrily, you just went there and had the food, why would you do that is it your food?
Nina faces ceecee asking, why did you leave it open?
Ceecee and you are answering afterwards it's annoying and irritating, who does that nina?

Nina is still asking why she left her food open

Bambam: you could have just waited for the owner to reply

Ceecee: it's what they call emotional intelligence
Nina: why did you leave your food open?
Bambam: you could have waited for a reply nina
Nina : fine I didn't wait, if she doesn't want to eat again I will finish it
Ceecee: and she's opening her mouth and closing.. Stay stupid, remain ignorant and stupid, don't worry. Be opening and closing your mouth like it's the right thing you just did.

Alex: jesus!!!! Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nina: you don't want someone to eat your food and you left it open

Ceecee : that's the height of stupidity, I can't believe I'm hearing this
Nina: everyone is stupid in your eyes,
Ceecee: admit you did something wrong
Nina : ehen I did a wrong thing I eat your food
Ceecee sad shouting now) and my meat now
Nina: ehen
Ceecee : and you are opening your mouth and closing, common get out of here
Nina: ehen I eat your food and I will not do it again, and I will help you and finish it, and so

Ceecee : it's not your fault na because say we dey here
Ceecee asks Alex for the frying pan
Nina: ehen na we are here wasup ? (smiling)
Ceecee : behaving like animal up and down.

Ceecee hoes to ask Alex about what she's doing with her meat and Alex says she wants to dry the meat

Ceecee: the things that happen in this house, bb you better do something about it, I have never seen? Before
Nina: biggie please ignore

Ceecee explaining to teddy what happened, shouting common sense..
Koko is in the kitchen too asking what happened, Alex is explaining to her

Nina tells ceecee that she's a noise maker she should stop making noise. Ceecee replies I'm a noise maker it's not your fault, it's noise to you.. There are certain things you do and get away with it, go and try it outside

Ceecee asks nina, didn't you eat your food yesterday?
Nina: Dem no dey force person eat food
Ceecee : it's not about forcing, it's about having common sense, something as tiny as that

Nina goes to her and says : shhhhhhhhhhh... Shut up
Koko is trying to calm ceecee by calling her name
Alex just screamed....

Ceecee and nina still shouting at each other..
Koko: ceecee you know there are certain things you don't say to people?
Ceecee : I will say it, it's common sense, what you did is wrong..

Koko: like really ceecee, bless your God it's not me

Ceecee : Nina go and get some sense
Nina: I have hope, do you understand?
Ceecee : Nina you can insult me all you want but common sense you do not have
Nina: I have not seen you show sense.

Bambam has come to trying separate them as they are in each other's face
Bambam asks ceecee to leave the kitchen, bambam says you already told her to have the food then let it go..
Nina says rubbish
Ceecee says eat it na, maybe it will give you sense.. Na water full the brain.. Shit
Nina goes to take a spoon of the food..

Ceecee: zero social intelligence..
Nina: ceecee I need sense
Ceecee' get the fucken off
Nina: laughing, get the Bleep off baby..

Koko: ceecee you are just talking you are not listening, when I came I asked nina what's wrong, ceecee what's wrong, the words you are using is too strong

Nina comes to talk, ceecee tells nina to go away she doesn't have anything to say to her again
Koko says see the way you are even talking to her, stop
Nina : ceecee we can't have gist, inside or even outside

Bambam: it's enough
Nina: it's not enough bambam..

Nina tells ceecee I will help you eat your meat you hear, nina goes to take the meat and is eating it koko: let no lady born of a woman talk to me in a lesser way, be it ceecee, bambam, anybody..

End of season one.... Season two loading

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2499) (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.