Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3885818 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2018
tortee:

Stop attacking d guy about recharge card it ain't Funny any more !...let's move on to greater height and enjoy new things ..senator keep being you .remember pure heart is key no matter what they tag you

Well said.

The parties involved in that issue had settled it here. I really don't think it's nice to keep bringing it up.

World people .

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2018
badinfluence:

Not about smartness, she just has a child like persona.. Seeing the good in people, even cynics

Are you sure it's Alex you want to describe here @ seeing the good in people? If yes, then you must never have watched her in the Diary Room or gisting with Leo or gisting with her first friends
Her hate on Teddy is disturbing to say the least
She was like that about Miracle too until recently (when Leo left and she became friends and partners with Tobi (who she did not even like before))
She is an opportunist (the right words fail me this early in the day)
But lol @ Alex

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 7:12am On Mar 31, 2018
Twoclans:

Well said.

The parties involved in that issue had settled it here. I really don't think it's nice to keep bringing it up.

World people .
gtfoh jare, most of you guys always try to turn a mere joke to an issue with your useless and unsolicited opinions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 7:15am On Mar 31, 2018
ChukwuJuwon:

please help the owner of this IUC GOTV 29 not showing sir

enjoy

"Hello, kindly note that the BIG BROTHER channels have been activated on your account. Thank you for your continued patronage"
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 7:20am On Mar 31, 2018
I dont understand some people's line of reasoning at times...if i say i am team this....is the ultimate goal not to support the person to win?...so u expect me to call myself team this and then dump the person for another team in the finals.....looòol....that school of thought is quite funny....

Then those that call Nina naive and dumb....have u watched her closely....babe ain't as naive as she seems ....I agree she may be slow to come to terms with certain things at times....but believe me....she is wise....being smart and being wise are two different things....

That being said......#Ninaforthemoney #IstandwithNina

Let the best man win!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 7:23am On Mar 31, 2018
7Alexander:

I'm not dissing anybody, but this is because Nina cannot contribute anything meaningful to any conversation. She'll only end up stopping halfway in all her sentences. Babe is dumb as hell
Alex may be playful and nonchalant, but she makes sense and can think for herself. This is wholly my opinion
i'll go with the alexs' part. U opined wel.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 7:32am On Mar 31, 2018
They were discussing (Toraclex) and Alex said ceec told her that miracle called her a liar but it's OK sha.

Miracle just passively waved his hands and said ceec is a liar nor be new thing cheesy cheesy grin
Giel:

See as the mentioñ sweet me grin
LMAO grin

Good morning. cheesy kiss

Na real normal thing, see casualness of calling cee c a liar, my meemee, miracle issa fool abeg looool, ., grin grin tongue
Honestly, it's a normal.

Just gimme gist. LMAO grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2018
MrBigiman:

Thanks man, don't mind that dude, he agreed that all her bad characters are real and then tries to absolve her of all her wrongs because of her sexuality that he can't vouch for. Is being a virgin a criteria for being uncultured, bitter, proud and ill-mannered?, the only thing keeping CeeC in that house is the so-called big wings and cash her family and friends have to squander. If she was left on a level playing field she should either be disqualified or evicted by now. Let me continue my Easter flexing jare.
If by now u don't know that family wealth cannot help you in this game, then u might not be as knowledgeable as I thought..
Let me help you with some little analysis.
Let's assume CeeC's family have N1m naira to give for the eviction week. An Sms vote is N30. Therefore that amounts to approx 33333votes. Now let's go to the logistics of distributing each vote.

Let's assume a voter/fan can easily vote a hundred times.. This means you will need to get about 330 loyal CeeC fans that will agree to give a 100 votes each.. Each of them will require at least N3000 worth recharge vouchers. Can u trust 330 people ( strangers) with N3000 in Nigeria.. When u consider that the calibre of people that will agree to do this, majority are jobless and broke (I didn't say all), they most likely will divert some to personal use...

Let's even assume they are all faithful, the total amounts to 33000 votes..

When u consider that lowly placed Marvis pulled over 2 million votes last year.. 33000 votes from CeeC's family will be nothing!! Let's even assume they are stupid enough to give her 45 million to vote... That amounts to approx 1.5 m votes.. It's still not enough...

In the voice of Miracle '' I hope with these few points, I have been able to convince you that............ grin grin)

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2018
Eeghe:

Are you sure it's Alex you want to describe here @ seeing the good in people? If yes, then you must never have watched her in the Diary Room or gisting with Leo or gisting with her first friends
She was like that about Miracle too until recently (when Leo left and she became friends and partners with Tobi (who she did not even like before))
But lol @ Alex
Exactly how I feel about her.
Have you seen how she lately, wants to be in every conversation and group? Says A here, goes there to Say B. She thinks she's smart but the only destination she can get to is last five standing. . . If the hms somehow don't put her up for eviction.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3bear: 8:00am On Mar 31, 2018
grin just saw the result in circulation
Hahahahahahahaha
Goodluck with that one.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 8:03am On Mar 31, 2018
You have spoken wel. From the onset i have realised Alex has sooooo much hate in her. Her heart is bitter. How do you play with peeps and at their back spits so much rubbish and hateful words about them. I have never liked her personality at all. Then she has this mild inferiority complex ish. Always feeln like someone is talking her down especially with playful statements that she would have just laughed away.I also see her as Jealous, backstabbing and manipulative.She aint real at all...
Eeghe:

But lol @ Alex

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2018
7Alexander:

I'm not dissing anybody, but this is because Nina cannot contribute anything meaningful to any conversation. She'll only end up stopping halfway in all her sentences. Babe is dumb as hell
Alex may be playful and nonchalant, but she makes sense and can think for herself. This is wholly my opinion
because one is not vocal doesn't mean the person is dumb. She is highly intelligent from what I have seen of her and what matters in the game. People should stop putting her down. Because pple started calling her dumb in the beginning does not mean the name tag should stick. Someone like me, I get tired of conversations easily....in my mind when someone keeps gisting about one thing that I am not at all interested in, I just shut down and find escape route
Stop being so judgemental. She gives the guys space and that is a good thing

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2018
dominique:

I'm afraid Miracle is wrong

That's not new moon but a full moon. A new moon is hardly visible (especially in this part of the world) and when it starts to show, it's in form of a tiny slit called a crescent. A full moon signifies that the moon is about halfway through its course of rotating around the earth. You can google this to confirm.
Surely you meant revolving??

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2018
Teddy A shall rise again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:20am On Mar 31, 2018
kelizosuy:
They were discussing (Toraclex) and Alex said ceec told her that miracle called her a liar but it's OK sha.

Miracle just passively waved his hands and said ceec is a liar nor be new thing cheesy cheesy grin

Loool thanks,
He is right.

I like miracle, very cool, observant and calm grin
No too much reaction to anything grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2018
smiley
Giel:

Loool thanks, He is right.
I like miracle, very cool, observant and calm grin No too much reaction to anything grin
cool
Giel:

Loool thanks, He is right.
I like miracle, very cool, observant and calm grin No too much reaction to anything grin
Are u sure grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 8:26am On Mar 31, 2018
Abeg when dz guys dem wan wake up na?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2018
Frankdammy:
Abeg when dz guys dem wan wake up na?
9am
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2018
Samueltemi337:
9am
them try... Issorite.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 8:51am On Mar 31, 2018
Samueltemi337:
Teddy A shall rise again
yesss oooooo, he shall rise

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3bear: 8:52am On Mar 31, 2018
scondy:
I dont understand some people's line of reasoning at times...if i say i am team this....is the ultimate goal not to support the person to win?...so u expect me to call myself team this and then dump the person for another team in the finals.....looòol....that school of thought is quite funny....

Then those that call Nina naive and dumb....have u watched her closely....babe ain't as naive as she seems ....I agree she may be slow to come to terms with certain things at times....but believe me....she is wise....being smart and being wise are two different things....

Let the best man win!

Just to address something
Because you are full of lies and fake info
Miracle was never a participant of gulder ultimate search
He was in charlie boy's iron island
If you must downplay his stats, do so credibly.

And no one is preventing you from voting your favorite.
Your votes are irrelevant to be honest... We are just asking you not to paint ours black in your desperate attempt to promote yours..
Else expect a massive blow out.
Nina will wish she sat at home by the time we are halfway through with her and her family.
The willingness of her friends to talk though grin
And you wonder why I don't keep female friends.

One even said her campaign manager jane is a married lesbian.
Another talked about a certain uncle that is not really an uncle

grin
Thankfully I never listen to gossips.
Let us hope we never get to that point.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2018
RedDistrict:

whats your IUC number so i help you hit them up on twitter, they respond there somewhat quicker

sorry about the ish
4250670438 - this is the IUC number though I have told them on twitter but they haven't responded
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2018
3bear:

Your votes are irrelevant to be honest... We are just asking you not to paint ours black in your desperate attempt to promote yours..
Nina will wish she sat at home by the time we are halfway through with her and her family.

grin
well, Nina's friends are girls and girls are petty...sooo....

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2018
YummyNaricle:

Has joking about teddy A failing and the number '8' become lame too?
no!! teddy renews his failure subscription everyweek
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:18am On Mar 31, 2018
3bear:

grin

This wouldn't stop her fans from standing by her just like the badmouthing hasn't reduced Miracle's fanbase. Morning

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2018
3bear:

grin

Ok iron island...just knew it was a jungle competition ...and I didn't say that to down play his stats...how does it do so...lol....u r really on some typa level...

Nobody can be painted black ...we are all watching them 247.....if pple speak on what they do ...it's not painting black ...

When teddy a , Alex, cee-c and bambam are being bashed so strongly...how come u don't think they r painting them black?

U just focus on voting your fav...it's simple majority...if he has the most loyal fans....he ll win....all u ve to do is keep hyping ur fav and highlight the weakness of others in comparison to him/her ....it's a competition ....

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:22am On Mar 31, 2018
scondy:

Let the best man win!

But a lot of 'supposed' Team Nina are ready to jump into Miracle's ship at d finals,have u checked that out? To them d ultimate goal is for Miracle to win,but they r hiding under d Mina romance . Do ur findings wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:26am On Mar 31, 2018
7Alexander:

This table u r shaking has d high n mighty on it cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2018
Flashaldrin:

Surely you meant revolving??

Rotating and revolving are synonymous with each other. According to my knowledge of elementary geography, we used rotating to describe the move of the earth and moon.

Earth rotates around its axis= day
Moon rotates around the earth = month
Earth rotates around the sun= year

If the definition or term used has changed since the early 2000s when I did geography last, I wouldn't know. Try proving me wrong on Miracle's assertion of a full moon meaning new month.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nahzyla: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2018
At this point I think I will prefer Nina to win over miracle. She is more open and more charming than him. Besides I would prefer for her to beat the odds against her for getting intimate on tv. It will be a giant step in destroying bias against women.

Why is Miracle always so mysterious? What is he hiding?

Either Tobi or Nina for the cash, Tobi himself is far more entertaining and funny and has given people much to talk about since the show began. He is also a go getter and very ambitious. Miracle is too mysterious and guarded for my liking. The only reason majority of his fans like him is cos of his relationship with Nina.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 9:42am On Mar 31, 2018
iamJ:
nina is 22 and she hasnt even graduated

[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]
Nina is 21 not 22. Alex is d one claiming 22 but she is actually 24 heard the day Leo told her she is 24 and she said 22 for the purpose if the game.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2018
Eeghe:

But lol @ Alex
You can't deny teddy does try to make her feel less sometimes.. What she says in the diary room, she says to their faces. She never had ill intentions towards miracle, they were not as close as they are now. If you don't see the child like persona in alex, then I can't make you..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.