Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3885826 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:59am On Mar 31, 2018
sukhothai:
ooh...they should not find fault in your post but your are free to fault miracle for the new moon something?

same as miracle made a mistake ..you too that criticized him made a Mistake and don't know it all!

When did I say I was always right or I know it all? If another housemate had made such a fallacious statement, you people would have dragged him or her through the next three pages and make reference to it till next year. But Miracle says it, we're supposed to look the other way?

CC freshboi88
And I just did a little googling and saw that the moon does rotate around the earth, it's a movement called synchronous rotation. Just like the earth, the moon also rotates around its axis, not revolve. Stop confusing everybody in a bid to make me look as if I don't know what I'm saying.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2018
iboboyswag:

Enough of the preaching.

Nina is dumb, oh! Ah!
ehen Mr Einstein, thanks for discovering solar energy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
@Geezeem and 3bear

i dont know if youre male or female

but i honestly like you guys and love the way you reason and analyse the game.

spot on!!!

(back to my hibernation mode)

[1quote author=Geezeem post=66302244]
I disagree

When You give someone negative vibe, usually they can feel it (a lot of people can)

Teddy has said he feels a negative vibe coming from miracle

And Miracle has told us the origin of that

Miracle only started to mellow towards Teddy due to the song thing

Till tomorrow those two would keep nominating each other and it's not about competition

As for Tobi ....

There are certain attributes that draws people to each other

Sometimes, this same attributes repels them if not harnessed well

Toracle are two of a kind.....same and yet so different

An iron recognizes an iron and can only sharpen it

They both know what each other know in terms of reading the game

They both know they are each other's biggest competition

I'll be shocked if they haven't read the body languages of the returnees

Cos as if to corroborate this, they decided to do a song to know who has more fans !

The truth is .....when someone knows what you know

You move with caution around them

If those two weren't friends in the house, they would nominate

Each other as their biggest competititor every single week

And now.....Tobi probably thinks that miracle has an upper hand

As per his thingy with Nina and trying to meet up with that

with every every grin

I hope they won't play each other before the last day...

It would be the biggest betrayal of the season

In the meantime......my contract with them ends on the last day

their eyes are so revealing when they discuss the game

They are more relaxed with each when they joke and banter

I like the way Nina sometimes gives them space when they talk privately

Unlike Alex undecided[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
dominique:

Yes I have googled it and saw that the word revolve is now used to define the Earth's movements. As at 2001, rotation was the commonly used term for O level geography. Let's not deviate too much from the main topic, your not being a geography major is not an excuse. Does sighting a full moon indicate a new month? Stop dancing around the question and take to google. You're desperately trying to find fault in my post so as to cover up for Miracle's misinformation.
It seems like you just want to start an argument where there is none??
I don't know what miracle said neither do I know whether it's correct or not. I just saw an error in your post which I thought was an honest mistake. I don't think the terms rotation and revolution has ever been changed or interused.
We all need a little education on here. I learn from you guys as well.
Let's not turn everything into arguments...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
oshe11:
Mina is fraud but its same YOU that adviced TeamBamTeddy to leave bambam and concentrate on Teddy

I don't know if thats hypocrisy or FOOLISHNESS
I am just seeing dis and couldnt resist d urge to respond. Gosh! Is it dat english is too hard for u to comprehend. Anything Bamteddy,Mina,Loto etc is a fraud. Biggie has dissolved d partnering contract. Let everyone face their favourite n campaign for dem individually n stop dese romance affiliations n pretence. Do u understand *in Ceec voice* or u need a brain reset? angry

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
7Alexander:

I'm not dissing anybody, but this is because Nina cannot contribute anything meaningful to any conversation. She'll only end up stopping halfway in all her sentences. Babe is dumb as hell
Alex may be playful and nonchalant, but she makes sense and can think for herself. This is wholly my opinion

When I wrote the comment you quoted....what I had in mind is way off from this response

If you read the whole piece ....it would appear that my comment is disjointed towards the end

As Alex and Nina had no direct relation to the main point of my comment

But it's for the discerning minds ....not everyone can understand me sometimes

And I know you are not dissing Nina

She does what you said and I've commented on that before

But she does give people space

She does mind her business

She does give miracle breathing space to do his thing

She knows when to play with Tobi

She knows her limitations (have heard her pray to God so biggy does not give them puzzles for a certain week game)

The Nina that completed her Game last night while Anto and Bambam couldn't

Wasn't the Nina of 1-3 week of this game

Yes.......she has grown and is still doing so

Miracle was once considered dumb innit?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
I like nina but i wonder what would be her relationship status after the show because i dont see miracle continuing with her.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
MizzD:

Nobody ke.. I know her fans on this thread o. I'm one of them

Beorn_ come back..

I love Khloe, but I'm not down with her return as a real HM, I'd have preferred her coming back as a fake housemate like Ese of last season to shake things up.

Khloe came back with knowledge of fans' opinions outside the show and will now tend to act for the camera instead of acting her natural self. For example is the Nina-CeeC issue, I feel like the non-DQed Koko would have no problem with CeeC and would have been an impartial judge between them, but with the knowledge that fans wants her to clear CeeC, she had to clear CeeC for the fans satisfaction not hers.

Also, I doubt she'd win anymore. Before she's DQed, she had more fans and stood a chance of giving the faves a run for their money, now, I think it's too late as fans have all ported and alliances have all been formed. I don't think she's the strongest female anymore, unless CeeC leaves and Koko ups her game. Nonetheless, Biggie shouldn't have brought them back as real HMs especially that super boring Anto that's busy killing Lolu's game.

Sorry I had to reply this late, I've been AWOL from here for long.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
Heebah:
I am just seeing dis and couldnt resist d urge to respond. Gosh! Is it dat english is too hard for u to comprehend. Anything Bamteddy,Mina,Loto etc is a fraud. Biggie has dissolved d partnering contract. Let everyone face their favourite n campaign for dem individually n stop dese romance affiliations n pretence. Do u understand *in Ceec voice* or u need a brain reset? angry
Lol.....

Like I said, Lambaste them(bamteddy) while doing same to Mina.

Thats my only P. I don't care what You think abt Mina because Your opinion nor MATTER

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Has Rico ever been up for eviction? Asides Rineeka days
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BerryAnny(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Nope, not yet. It might become lame when 3-4 other HMs have that 8%. For now, it's uniquely his!
Then you are an hypocrite and should learn to shut up when people are passing their own judgement too.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nawa for biggie and his organisers. How can they bore us with korede bello and john drille on tomorrow live eviction.
mstchwwwwwwwww. Nigerian factor tire me.
It seems mavin and eme media consulting firms have a huge influence on this BBN.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
eksbabe:
Has Rico ever been up for eviction? Asides Rineeka days

No
He was up as BamCo but they were saved by ToLex
Then Bambam won HoH and they had immunity
He has never been up as an individual housemate
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
senatordave1:
I like nina but i wonder what would be her relationship status after the show because i dont see miracle continuing with her.
And thats supose to be a PROBLEM?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3bear: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
Munzy14:
Nawa for biggie and his organisers. How can they bore us with korede bello and john drille on tomorrow live eviction.
It seems mavin and eme media consulting firms have a huge influence on this BBN.
Don Jazzy may be visiting today and as you know he goes about with his goons.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frank65(m): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
iboboyswag:

Enough of the preaching.

Nina is dumb, oh! Ah!

Nina is dumb, Nina is dumb yen yen yen. Why didn't u guys vote back the likes of Ifu-Ennada, Angel, Ahneeka, who are obviously smarter than most of them still in that house now? If BBN is all about being smart, why didn't Bisola, Bassey or TTT win last year?
The good thing is that Nina doesn't claim to be smart. She knows that she is naive in a lot of areas, due to her lack of exposure. However, u will agree with me that she is always making efforts to learn and develop herself. She is the most improved housemate this year and I believe that she should be encouraged.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BerryAnny(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
Vanessa88:

Lol! As long as he's on tv we wud all focus on him and cast aspersions on him if necessary
The question is, why is it habitual for him to lose when he's got the demeanour of a winner
But there is no proof of you being more successful than him ATM,you guys just love spewing trash at the expense of nothing in particular. The guy is trying and not that he does sleeps or lazies around whenever there is a task at hand. Luck has just never been on his side. All the theories you can ever come up with demeanining your fellow man's hardwork all in the name of supporting your fav HM. it's too late to pull Teddy down tho so wise up already and fix your own life.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
BerryAnny:

Then you are an hypocrite and should learn to shut up when people are passing their own judgement too.

Who is this berry thing? Dude only begged once which can't be capitalized on because except we want to deceive ourselves, we've all done that before. Teddy's 8% is one of his uniqueness, can't be generalized or ignored... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
Frank65:

Nina is dumb, Nina is dumb yen yen yen. Why didn't u guys vote back the likes of Ifu-Ennada, Angel, Ahneeka, who are obviously smarter than most of them still in that house now? If BBN is all about being smart, why didn't Bisola, Bassey or TTT win last year?
The good thing is that Nina doesn't claim to be smart. She knows that she is naive in a lot of areas, due to her lack of exposure. However, u will agree with me that she is always making efforts to learn and develop herself. She is the most improved housemate this year and I believe that she should be encouraged.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
3bear:

May the odds be in our favour .
Domini.que you can block this one too till 2030....I think i have passed across my message .......and im bored of your stupid forum .

Welcome back bear, I suppose you didn't see my response to your rant.

The mods that banned your main handle will ban this one till 2028 once they get hold of it and I will continue to look the other way since I'm very biased. Trust already have your numerous alternates lined up by now. If you're so bored of the forum, you can stick to Twitter since it's more interesting according to you.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Frank65:

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Use your anger boil yam na. It's TeamMina, comprising of people with different fav but gat made love for both of them. Our main job is to ship both of them to final, everyone is free to go with their winner at that point. I'm for Mina till day85 and Nina for the money, same goes for Giel. Anyways, where did you keep this your hot busybody and concern when Nina was getting slutshamed and being ridiculed with different demeaning names?
i stand with you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
senatordave1:
It shouldnt be ur headache,Miracle said he will continue with her angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
oshe11:
And thats supose to be a PROBLEM?

Somebody cannor wonder in peace? grin
Una dey vex looool grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
tsquaure:
i stand with you

We stan winners, baby! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Munzy14:
But Johnny Drille is bae grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
3bear:
grin
3bear on white!! Bae is sexy wink wink

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
Twoclans:

Yes sir let me gtfoh tongue
Olodo
na that olodo go kee you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
eksbabe:
Don Jazzy may be visiting today and as you know he goes about with his goons.
That guy and banky eeeh. They are hugely benefiting from this show big time.
#businessgoals#.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
senatordave1:

MeeMee said and I take the sweetest pleasure of quoting "Nothing changes for Nina and I after this game except from her end because she told me about her bf but till we get out sha, I've told her we're storming Imo together." Rochas!!! My Mina statue biko angry grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.