Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,876 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3932342 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
so efik and calabar people use Ankara to do their own? It is OK.

No, but I guess payporte was doing a variation of their culture outfit. It still doesn't give her any right to alter the outfit, many designers( around the world) do that all the time
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ebuka should come already, this party is boring mbok.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mohiozua(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Cynthia is going home ASAP. She just stepped on a landmine.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
rossyc:

She was meant to represent efik but she cut the dress into a crop top and wore it with a black skirt..Wereyyy...
Aunty Cece why na? she is now looking odd among others.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
The housemates are even encouraging them.
They should all sit down and drink
So these people know they are below par
Aghhhhhh
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
lee818:

Efiks ( Akwa Ibom and Cross River states)

Efiks are from CRS I think.
Akwa Ibom has the Ibibios...
Though they both wear CeeCee's default outfit.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
mizz2posh:

Later these haters will come back and say Teddy doesn't win anything, when he wins best dressed every Saturday night parray, some people's fav be looking like a laundry man who wore customers agbada cheesy
lolz mizz2posh you wee noor kee me grin truly teddy killit and trust me , miracle make sense too tonight grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3bear: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Kekedikeke

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
cee c is utterly crazy for cutting a dress she didn't even pay for angry lacks home training. angry

the only word to use and describe her is "STUPID"

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
The guy singing now is the most
Boring of them all.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
rossyc:

She looks so awkward, that was a calabar attire, does she think every attire must be fitted. It's like she hasn't heard of a cultural attire before. The gal wahala too much.

She even knew it was a calabar material sha.

It wasn't even the fact that she cut it. It's the extent to which she cut it and the remarks she made. So bad.

She looks so awkward. Like she isn't meant to be there, but just rushed, put something on and ran down. While everyone has something special on.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Yes you are right, sorry my mistake. They do wear the same outfit, that's what threw me off! Thanks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
mohiozua:
Cynthia is going home ASAP.
She just stepped on a landmine.
It was bad but I don't think it warrants a strike or disqualification tbh, I hope Big Brother scolds her though

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
When miracle was about giving us his dance steps, biggie decided to go for advert.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
This advert came to late!
The advert is more interesting
And more pleasing to the eyes....

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
Teaser0904:
hehehehehe grin imagine the kind song they are singing now.Babalawo mowa bebe?wtf! cheesy
bring davido here, and you'll get tired faster than you're with this men. Live band no easy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
I feel like killing ceec right now, I don't mind smashing my TV right now. How can she take my Nina's cap forcefully OMG I can't stand this girl.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ambber(f): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Giel:

Biggie just called her to the diary room, nothing else, but since payporte was so displeased to the point where they had to issue a statement then maybe biggie will address it.

Cee c talks anyhow.

I agree CeeC is tactless. It is however very unprofessional of Payporte as official sponsor to express displeasure over any housemate while the game is on. What are they trying to achieve?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Can I have my DJ back biko! What's all these kekekerike? shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Did cee c just take Nina's horse tail and cap and refuse to give it back?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
bukit05:
@ RedDistrict goof evening, pls bbn is not displaying on my gotv, IUC number 4613037403. Thanx.

sorry about the bbn chanel ish

pls their response has been slow of late apparently due to alot of ppl messaging them on twitter abput the same issue.
They used to resond to me faster than now. I'll keep assisting ppl here tho and whenever they respond, i'll let the person know also.

keep checking time to time as they do it atimes before responding to me, i have tweeted them your IUC already

Sorry for the glitch
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
AntiBrutus:

what's the difference between 6 and half a dozen?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
lee818:

Yes you are right, sorry my mistake. They do wear the same outfit, that's what threw me off! Thanks

No problem babe.
Yea, they do. Very similar cultures.
Most I have seen are sewn with lace, though I have seen ankara ones sha. It's a fine outfit, madam Cecilia is just too vain.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
Abeg where is Ebuka?

Khloe and Alex trying their best to rock this party. But the live band no just wan gree.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
amaralizzy40y:
I feel like killing ceec right now, I don't mind smashing my TV right now. How can she take my Nina's cap forcefully OMG I can't stand this girl.
grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

It was bad but I don't think it warrants a strike or disqualification tbh, I hope Big Brother scolds her though
Payport is the official sponsor of the show.The housemates are supposed,never to underate anything from payport.They are models,showcasing the brand.What Ceec just did was/is downgrading. Like telling the public that parport can't satisfy the needs of their customers... So if that doesn't warrant at least a strike, I wonder what would.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
rossyc:

Lmao...She would have worn it with heels, besides it's just for two hours. This past Saturdays some of the HMS have been given clothes they dont like but they still wore it that way.
Story, housemates have been altering their clothes since the beginning of the show, I wonder why big brother gave them scissors and other tools if they aren't allowed to touch them. I think the main ish here were her utterances. She wasn't polite.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
carammel:
Alex dances like someone who follows masquerade during festivals.
hahaha.. Kill me already

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
lee818:

No, but I guess payporte was doing a variation of their culture outfit. It still doesn't give her any right to alter the outfit, many designers( around the world) do that all the time
OK. Cee c must go home. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AmethystLegend(f): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
Giel:
Did cee c just take Nina's horse tail and cap and refuse to give it back?

Yes she did Nina has been asking her to give it back since.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
Alex is a party stopper biko! grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.