Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3885932 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
deelizabeth93:
Hehehehe...And they did it...This is the end of the road here on Big brother 2018 show for me... Continue with your scripted reality show... 77up, styrese, and any other Bambam and Teddy fan here, If you will be available to welcome King T and Queen B tomorrow...Please send me an inbox...My babies would be welcome like the royalty they are...Too toxic an environment for superstars like them kiss kiss
Scripted show??!!!

Stop the B.S..

Ur guys did well for themselves.. Take the loss and move on

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
Teddy A stay in the house as never ever shown signs of a great competitor only his fans are claiming that he is a worthy competitor or a strong contender, he was never a threat except for people who keep shouting and forcing him on us

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by braimeddy: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
Seriously speaking Teddy A will go places. This platform is what he really needs to create his exposure. He will go far above thin tall Tony d mouth maker. I wish u d very best Teddy A

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
alternate1:
Where are those people posting fake results.

Cee-C is my new love. I'm officially leaving Team Miracle.

You must have voted for Buhari too.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
My grandma's crush oooooo... Eh! Chineke! What have I done? shocked shocked cry cry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
diadem10:

What stupid tasks? We're talking of brain power, you're talking of task? Abegi. Presentations? Smartness? Visionary intelligence? These are what we're talking about, not stupid task.

So an investment banker with 3 years exp at 23/24 years who finished schl at 20 yrs or so who has shown drive whilst being in the house asides his small small childish antics atimes doesn't have enough brain power to you abi??

stop hating my man

Mina is my team btw grin

Nina, no shaking for you, our votes surely counted for sure

special shout out to Ceecelia's fans also, bad as the babe be, her fans are actually VOTING her which is the only way to save your fav HM

As for teddy8, you can go out now and see/understand why we vote for 'dumb' nina and ceec in your own opinion, you and your bam babe also, hehe

Mina!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
Geezeem:

After last night Ceece is finished....no

Completely finished
You think so? It's not like she acted any differently to usual, she was the same Cee C people have been voting for regardless of behaviour so I don't know if last night's antics would've had much of an effect (I could be wrong though)

I wouldn't be surprised if she actually gained more for her 'realness' lol

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
deelizabeth93:

It is scripted. Do you want me to show you a receipt showing that Deloitte collects bribe? Teddy A and Bambam's manager was contacted...Just continue dear. I don't want to spoil the show for you guys. I pray out team would calm down and not leak the screenshots of the receipts. Love you all and let the man with the largest bank account win.. grin
Pls show us receipt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
safarigirl:
Team CeeC should be commended. Dem no come to follow anybody joke

She has no support but from them, there is no boyfriend's team or friend's team supporting her with votes. Her fans are fully hers and they have saved her three times in a row, it is not beans.

CeeC na finals material if her wahala does not get her disqualified

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
Tetragramaton:
Teddy a and bambam fans. The only person that can fight miracle in the end is tobi. Don't waste your votes on lolu. All of you should vote for tobi. Miracle musnt win!
If you want to campaign for your favorite(tobi), campaign in n peace. Stop decampaigning someone else.(lolu)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
davodyguy:
Everyone talking about Johnny.

Let me remind you that Johnny is a product of Reality Show.

He was a contestant on the 6th Edition of the MTN Project Fame Academy in 2013. Adewale won that year, but Johnny is more popular.

See list of MTN project fame Alumni
Iyanya 2008
Praise Adejo 2008
Bisola 2008
Chidinma 2010
Johnny 2013

That's what Talent does. It announces you.

Vote for talent over sentiments
Yes, a reality show aimed at scoping musical talent solely, which Big brother isn't

That Johnny guy is good though

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
Tetragramaton:
Teddy a and bambam fans. The only person that can fight miracle in the end is tobi. Don't waste your votes on lolu. All of you should vote for tobi. Miracle musnt win!

You are becoming tribal ....na wah ooo.....if you like join force we are tripling our votes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
Miracle lolu and Nina are told to stand and hold their art pieces up

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
I now believe demons live with us.. Voting their mistress (cee c)

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yanjutomi(m): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
genius43:
So Lolu fans sided with Cee C instead of Teddy A. Nawa
not like dat .....it's a reality show i want to av fun, enjoy watching tv not swaggermando ish

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mina and lolu win the football challenge.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
Good evening styrese 77up delizabeth93 .. alpha male my ass
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
deelizabeth93:

It is scripted. Do you want me to show you a receipt showing that Deloitte collects bribe? Teddy A and Bambam's manager was contacted...Just continue dear. I don't want to spoil the show for you guys. I pray out team would calm down and not leak the screenshots of the receipts. Love you all and let the man with the largest bank account win.. grin
Accept your failure 8%. You don't vote with your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lolu, Miracle and Nina win the supersport art challenge.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
Congrats to Mina my babies!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss

Congrats lolu kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by blackwidow123: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Yes, show the receipt. If you want to accuse a globally reputable firm of bribery, give proof so that we can take you serious.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
Miracle keeps giving us reason to support him.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
deelizabeth93:
Hehehehe...And they did it...This is the end of the road here on Big brother 2018 show for me... Continue with your scripted reality show... 77up, styrese, and any other Bambam and Teddy fan here, If you will be available to welcome King T and Queen B tomorrow...Please send me an inbox...My babies would be welcome like the royalty they are...Too toxic an environment for superstars like them kiss kiss
MINA on the Beat....

To think the housemates were laughing at NINA's painting this morning around 1am

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
Agbgift:

Pls show us receipt.

I won't dear. But I pray someone else won't do it out of anger... smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
Giddyperson:
Fans that don't vote like you, that's what finished Teddy

Vote fire.. No housemate deserves my one kobo grin grin..my fan love no reach that level

Meanwhile, time to follow him on Instagram kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
Miracle been acting very calm
Wetin happen?

My dumb Nina
Lolu
And Miracle
Have won the super sports challenge

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mina doing it big!!!!

We die here! Ebube! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
Laura ikeji ugly die.. What nonsense

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
I'm glad Nina and miracle won kiss

Congrats loves kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
safarigirl:
Team CeeC should be commended. Dem no come to follow anybody joke

She has no support but from them, there is no boyfriend's team or friend's team supporting her with votes. Her fans are fully hers and they have saved her three times in a row, it is not beans.

CeeC na finals material if her wahala does not get her disqualified
Exactly. She doesn't have a friend's vote.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
Geezeem:

After last night Ceece is finished....no

Completely finished

Gee, I don't understand. Please expand for me...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
deelizabeth93:

[s]It is scripted. Do you want me to show you a receipt showing that Deloitte collects bribe? Teddy A and Bambam's manager was contacted...Just continue dear. I don't want to spoil the show for you guys. I pray out team would calm down and not leak the screenshots of the receipts. Love you all and let the man with the largest bank account win.. grin[/s]

Take your L in peace.
Bye.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.