Stats: 3,161,595 members, 7,847,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3921646 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
oshe11:
Wooow....

But hers and Ahneeka are different na....

Well, na your spec sha, we all have ours.

Enjoy!!!wink
hahahha. oshe my spec is Is like SIMI. Simi is a bigger kill for me. Thats my type.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by olorizee(f): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
@RedDistrict, I'll really appreciate if you can help me rectify this: channel 198 is displaying Error 16, 1017446543. Thanks.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Coolpuyol(m): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
Why is Tobi still sleeping when they have less than 15mins before the party will start...
Up Messi
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
Threebear:

You did the right thing .
Unban him for what ,he must learn to respect people's privacy .
How many times have I been banned for doing same .
Kush is an irritant who doesn't know his limits .

I don't betray people I know/knew offline for whatever reasons.

Whoever she's got a problem with, is her headache not mine...I don't even know her surname

If you know I am behind that account, prove it. Stop acting stupid undecided

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
sorry o, pls i want to ask, them dey use picture do juju for nairaland? i just wan know o.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
neolboy:

Am surprised why you could send your pix to someone like that.
You don't do that again its not right some people can be cyber bully and childish.
Please always try to keep yourself safe from such kind of people

grin cheesy grin cheesy

I've got nothing to hide, I've my pictures on my other social media accounts. No biggie.

I get your advice and concern, thanks for looking out for me. kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
Coolpuyol:
Why is Tobi still sleeping when they have less than 15mins before the party will start...
Up Messi
Hes dreaming about alex.up messi the world best
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hahaha ...I was expecting ceec to make an origami out of her PJs. .. It looks so big
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
#BBNaija Please save�#FromALiableSource This is how You Voted.
��
1. Miracle- 24.5%

2. Cee-C- 22.8%

3. Nina- 21.2%

4. Alex- 14.3%

5. Lolu- 10.0%

6. Rico Swavey- 7.2%
I got this from facebook,i believe this would be close to the real result.it means tobi will narrowly beat miracle to the grand prize.if alex survives,i see a tolex,mina,ceec finale.up tobi

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
KushyKush:

What alternate are you talking about please?

It's a different Kush they're talking about I suppose
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
Let the parry get started my people! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Coolpuyol(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
senatordave1:

Hes dreaming about alex.up messi the world best

Lol, let's enjoy the party.. It's Time
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
What is happening i just started watching why ate they all wearing night wear
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
senatordave1:
��
1. Miracle- 24.5%

2. Cee-C- 22.8%

3. Nina- 21.2%

4. Alex- 14.3%

5. Lolu- 10.0%

6. Rico Swavey- 7.2%
I got this from facebook,i believe this would be close to the real result.it means tobi will narrowly beat miracle to the grand prize.if alex survives,i see a tolex,mina,ceec finale.up tobi
You people have come again
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
eneabu83:
sorry o, pls i want to ask, them dey use picture do juju for nairaland? i just wan know o.
I know say na style u wan use
Oya we have seen ur picture, u are beautiful..
Bye bye!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by manneger2: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
Give me streaming link Wanda watch pls
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
dominique:

It's a different Kush they're talking about I suppose

hmmmmm... Better. They shouldn't bring me into their stupidity Abeg angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
ottohan:

I know say na style u wan use
Oya we have seen ur picture, u are beautiful..
Bye bye!!
abeg commot jor, i'm serious.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
See the way tobi made that PJ look like a native outfit.
Looking sweet.
I still haven't forgiven you Tobi angry angry angry

Look at my Mina looking sweet, too soft, too sexy
. Couple of the night kiss

Alex PJ is cute.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
My first Mina moment for the day, yass! kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
senatordave1:
��
1. Miracle- 24.5%

2. Cee-C- 22.8%

3. Nina- 21.2%

4. Alex- 14.3%

5. Lolu- 10.0%

6. Rico Swavey- 7.2%

Saved
#Liable source indeed

Mina's matching outfits look lit kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
Mirakulu is very happy now.

Flavour playing. cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
and when flavour comes on....miracle.....that is pointing and shaking of fingers dance style.....me likey

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Mo fe ko je bi ore o kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Eeghe:
@feelgood
How you know a great BB season
-if you heart does this- somersaults, cartwheels, yo-yos, goes up and down, feels compressed to bits one minute and then pumping with giddy excitement the next
Most seasons by week 5 I am a ranting and favless wreck cheesy
I am having a great season

Welcome to the world of addiction
How can you want to stop!!! lipsrsealed
I am angry (envious of your self control)
I will do juju so you would become an addict
sad

All the emotional cartwheels, somersaults, etc not easy at all. Didn't know it's like this. I'm not sure I'm cut out for this kind of addiction wink wink

I hail you strong ones o. Just want the whole thing to be over so I can have peace abeg. I understand voting margins were quite tight that only one person will be evicted - not who people expect - while 3 may go next week.

Let me join them at the party jare. Bia, why did Payporte give MiNa asoebi? angry sad They want to find trouble ba?

See you after the party. Meanwhile, catch fun. Cheers
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dj what's your name? Thanks for playing MeeMee's song ooo cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Valto(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
miracle and nina in a matching outfit
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nepa ooo... Wetin we do una nah. just when its party time.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ceec sef, why she tie the scarf abeg? angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
It's a pyjamas party doesn't mean the party should be boring.

Abeg this DJ should step it up.

We were punished with last weeks party. He should have mercy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
Eeghe:
@feelgood
How you know a great BB season
-if you heart does this- somersaults, cartwheels, yo-yos, goes up and down, feels compressed to bits one minute and then pumping with giddy excitement the next
Most seasons by week 5 I am a ranting and favless wreck cheesy
I am having a great season

Welcome to the world of addiction
How can you want to stop!!! lipsrsealed
I am angry (envious of your self control)
I will do juju so you would become an addict
sad

All the emotional cartwheels, somersaults, etc not easy at all. Didn't know it's like this. I'm not sure I'm cut out for this kind of addiction wink wink No juju goals wink wink

I hail you strong ones o. Just want the whole thing to be over so I can have peace abeg. I understand voting margins were quite tight that only one person will be evicted - not who people expect - while 3 may go next week.

Let me join them at the party jare. Bia, why did Payporte give MiNa asoebi? angry sad They want to find trouble ba?

See you after the party. Meanwhile, catch fun. Cheers

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
senatordave1:

I dont know for others but for me and the tobites around me,we voted her heavily.just like you said,whenever tobi is not up,were usually divided about who to vote unlike miracle and lolu fans.the imminent,impending and looming eviction of alex is a double edged blow to me and tobi.the [b]likeness i had for ceec in the first two weeks [/b]have been invested in alex.

Ayam dead.... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread