Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3885939 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Am so happy Koko and Anto didn't qualify for the HOH challenge, two returnee's about to be deported and I noticed Koko has been humble since morning no more unnecessary frowning of face, d fear of nomination is d beginning of friendliness

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Akthedream112:
ANTO IS CRYING ALREADY KNOWING THAT SHE MIGHT BE UP FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION BECAUSE SHE DID NOT QUALIFY FOR HOH FINAL ROUND... LOL

That cry surprised me wella! I wondered what she said she liked about Khloe that caused her to become emotional. I guess the loss of HoH makes more sense for crying...

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
safarigirl:
Father, give me Miracle's gift of bottling things up.

I don't want people to see me coming, I don't want people to easily read me.

Father, help me to control myself, so that my enemies will think they are safe with me.

Let me not allow my mouth to put me in trouble, for there is wisdom in silence. The greatest strategists in this world, were not talkatives, they were slow to anger.

Father, that cunning you have given Miracle, so that he avoids quarrel and wahala like this, father, bless me with it. Let me be so calm in the face of adversity and chaos that people will say I am pretending

That is all I wish for in this life.

I join you in this prayer. I am almost already like this I just pray God to perfect it. Amen.

Yours might take more time sha,because gaskiya you have energy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
someone pls help bbn is not showing on dstv code 1040939145.
Help please
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Eeghe:
Lolu
Thank you Miracle for your passion for Aviation
Thank you for your never say die attitude
Thank you for not being afraid to show your emotions in this house
Thank you for your sense of humour

Miracle
Everyone knows I don't trust you with regards to the game (anti-Miracles, you hear him? SMH)
But I will pick the good and they will cover the rest

Thank you for your intelligence
We have a common friend (?Ilorin)
Thank you for being the one here interested in my passion...you ask me questions and they challenge me and keep me on my toes

Camera leaves them
You are welcome
they cannot hear him o.

He has to shout at Lolu and bang all the pots in the house to alert everyone that he doesn't particularly like Lolu.

We are going to need a public announcement by way of screaming and shouting to accept that Miracle admitted to not liking Lolu

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
tegax:

I agree 100 percent. I think they are just pretending by making the other jealous while flirting one way or the other. Deep down, they still want each other
THEY DONT EVEN NOMINATE EACH OTHER.....

TOBI SAID IT THEN THAT THE CEELO SWAPPING WAS MADE EASIER BECAUSE LOLU WAS INVOLVED....HE CALLED LOLU A DEVIL.. LOL

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
stephleena:
take it all level it, cee-c is damn too obsessed with Tobi.. all her discussions weda beef or normal talk,all is directed to tobi..awkward obsession I must say.

I have never seen a greater obsession..

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
MiNa moments everywhere meanwhile
Just saying (Luclay's voice)

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Twoclans:

I join you in this prayer. I am almost already like this I just pray God to perfect it. Amen.

Yours might take more time sha,because gaskiya you have energy.
lol....I swear down grin

I'm trying day by day sha. No be one day race. These days, I have learnt to ignore people at some point, before, I could drag an argument for days on NL.

Walahi, it is draining. Na wetin make I talk one, talk two, anything after, I no do again.

It's still baby steps sha, we will get there one day smiley

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
If you're a mina fan, you just have to tune in right now. Too much mushy mina moments kiss kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
MamBi:

That cry surprised me wella! I wondered what she said she liked about Khloe that caused her to become emotional. I guess the loss of HoH makes more sense for crying...
LOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingOvo(m): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Miracle's brutal honesty is a goal for me. Dude is just straight no gimmicks.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by snowstormm(m): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
I know they will quote this comment with rubbish

But seriously Na cuz of miracle fans I dont want him to win.....Their face expression when they hear tobi or cee C won will be priceless

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
Flashaldrin:
If you're a mina fan, you just have to tune in right now. Too much mushy mina moments kiss kiss kiss kiss
YEA...THEY ARE PLANNING FOR TONIGHT'S SEX..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
MamBi:

Khloe even said something like "leave the mothereffers!"
lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
tegax:

I agree 100 percent. I think they are just pretending by making the other jealous while flirting one way or the other. Deep down, they still want each other

You must be watching d show wth micro-scope to see their mind.#seer

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
KingOvo:
IF MIRACLE SHOULD OPEN HIS YANSH TODAY, HOW MANY TIMES WOULD YOU LICK IT?
BE TRUTHFUL..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
Housemates talking about their poem task for evicted housemates.

Miracle says Vandora, I like your aura, you make me wanna sing arambe..

Housemates laugh..
Nina walks in, and they ask who she thinks said the song
Nina laughs and goes to miracle and say she knows it's miracle.. Vandora? I know he likes breasts

Miracle says yes he likes breast, that's why he likes ahneeka's, cause her own is straight forward, that's the type you think of before taking off... Housemates laugh.. Nina playfully hits him, she's playing with his beards now.

Lolu asks when miracle will like nina's breasts
Miracle laughs..

Tobi says he likes bumbum than breast, koko says that's why he's confused..

Ceec has come in, nina tells her to come write out what she will require for her cooking..

This is bb, the store room is now opened

Koko runs to the store room, lolu follows
Their food supplies have arrived..
Other housemates have also followed to go pick the supplies into the kitchen.

Nina is complaining that tobi has taken her biscuit.
Miracle sharing the eggs.
Housemates are arranging their food supplies..

Tobi asks anto if they ever thought about using shaving stick to peel potatoes, koko says tobi should be ignored.
Miracle (not sure) says no, not shaving stick, they should use veet..
Housemates laugh.
Nina says she didn't know rico's picture had been put in the house, he's so cute..
Miracle says his picture was placed close to the kitchen.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
KingOvo:
my brother

Miracle is Personality goals.....I see why he can be pegged as boring. The guy does not even give room for drama, it is a disadvantage in a reality show reputed for drama, amongst other things

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SilentBang(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
KingOvo:

You speak wise words.
And Alex is enjoying pooping Cee C's party, it's her adrenaline.

kiss

Lol and I actually like seeing Alex and tobi together o like i so love their friendship...

Just wish cee-c can make them 3, I dont like seeing her feel lonely, sometimes i just pity her.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingOvo(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
Akthedream112:

BE TRUTHFUL..
You suck at being funny. undecided

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BerryAnny(m): 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
YumMinaYum:

You should know I'm up to whatever you bring. Lass lass, we go chop ban. undecided undecided
Nah who dey vex my paddy like this? Don't worry you hear,leave them alone.
And better no chop ban or else I go decampaign your babies finish before you come back. Heard they escaped eviction yesternight,no worry Sunday is another day.
I think I'm beginning to fall for Cee C and Lolu. Whatever tactics they are using has begun to have influence on me but I won't be too attached to them sha. Let's see what happens this week tho.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingOvo(m): 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
SilentBang:

kiss

Lol and I actually like seeing Alex and tobi together o like i so love their friendship...

Just wish cee-c can make them 3, I dont like seeing her feel lonely, sometimes i just pity her.
Being lonely is frustrating I tell you.
But then Alex does not like Cee C one bit.
She wouldn't like their closeness I presume, it could spell the end of their relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
Akthedream112:

BE TRUTHFUL..
this your own don pass stupidity... is like you are having tetanus in your brain

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Am so happy Koko and Anto didn't qualify for the HOH challenge, two returnee's about to be deported and I noticed Koko has been humble since morning no more unnecessary frowning of face, d fear of nomination is d beginning of friendliness

I am happy also but don't forget the monster called the chance card might still unravel itself later this evening.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
Like the Universe has been clearing anti-Miracles with regards to Miracle since Friday
From being an anchor preventing voluntary exit
To being everything
To questions/answers from/to Ebuka
From CeeC's affirmations and Lolu's today
From camera clearing the task challenge today today (why he didn't pick Nina)
Everything!
Thank you God
I am grateful for Miracle
kiss

Vote for Miracle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
yunafa:
no insults intended but she (cee c) has traits of dwarfism(pls, no insults intended). when these traits are present, it doesn't matter if you are tall, u will always be looked at as short( abeg, no insults intended)
Well, you made no sense. Cee-C is quite endowed at the back side and short hence why her shortness is pronounced. Nina on the other hand is flat, so she looked quite tall. One can easily assume Khloe is tall because she is skinny but she ain't.

Cee-C, Nina, BamBam etc are all the same height. I just noticed Cee-C is even slightly taller than Nina.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
snowstormm:
I know they will quote this comment with rubbish

But seriously Na cuz of miracle fans I dont want him to win.....Their face expression when they hear tobi or cee C won will be priceless
my brother, na Efe fans been make me dey pray say he no go win, but what happened at the end?

Miracle is the only HM that has faced all 19 HMs in that house and come out tops consistently.

Team Miracle have earned their right to be arrogant and brag. They always come through, same way Team CeeC has bragging rights.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tegax(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
tortee:

You must be watching d show wth micro-scope to see their mind.#seer

Thanks...#critic
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
Eeghe:
Like the Universe has been clearing anti-Miracles with regards to Miracle since Friday
From being an anchor preventing voluntary exit
To being everything
To questions from Ebuka
From CeeC's affirmations and Lolu's today
From camera clearing the task challenge today today (why he didn't pick Nina)
Everything!
Thank you Universe
I am grateful for Miracle
kiss

Vote for Miracle
epistles upon epistles.. you just de talk to your self

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
oshe11:
Just here to let YOU ALL KNOW THAT BUHARI JUST DECLARED HIS INTENTION TO RUN FOR SECOND TERM
I wish him good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
Akthedream112:

GET OUT.... WAS LOLU NOMINATING CEE-C IN WEEK 2 WHEN I EXPOSWD HIM?
WHY THE TEARS AND CRYING LIKE A BABY?

THE ONLY DEVIL IN THAT HOUSE IS LOLU... LOLU THE SHORT MAN DEVILS..

ALL THE HOUSEMATES AGRRED THAT LOLU IS CUNNING AND WICKED... THEY ONLY SEE CEE-C AS TROUBLESOME..

HYPOCRITE LIKE YOU JUMPING FROM LOLU TO ALEX TO NINA FORMING JUST TO PLAY SAFE..

LOLU IS 29 YR OLD MAN BUT CALLS NINA ANTY JUST YO AVOID NOMINATIONS....LICKING TOBI AND MIRACLE'S ASS FOR SAME REASON...

LOLU IS NOW A SLAVE TO ANTO... LOLU BELONG TO 1869 ..OLD SCHOOL gay FORMING YOU...

MR INTELLIGENT WITH NO SENSE..

THE FOOL IS EVEN TRYING TO FORM YUPPY GUY BY COPPYING MIRACLE WITH THE DREADLOCKS.. HE LOOKS HORRIBLE HAHAHAHA

So your hatred for the dude was because he nominated Cee C in week 2, now we know where your frustrations stems from.

You sound so frustrated right now, you need to take several deep breaths before you succumb to HBP over carrying Cee C matter for head. Who the hell is Cee C that she shouldn't be nominated in week 1, 2 or whenever? Ceebi also nominated Loto, did heaven fall?

Unlike your bloody liar that claims to be for nobody and everybody yet you eat Cee C's poo and lick her ass for desert, I don't have a particular favourite and I can write for or against any house as I damn please (you're probably too neck deep up Cee C's ass to notice this). If that makes me an hypocrite, I wonder what jumping to attack anybody that breathes Cee C makes you.

I won't be dignifying you with any response after this, so I'll make myself as explicit as possible. Kindly stick to defending and worshipping your Lord and god Cee-C, don't ever mention my name as reference for any of your rabid rants about who is for or against your Lord Cee C.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.