Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3879008 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Twoclans:

No comment.
Dear!

I DIEEEEEE!!!

This match was suppose to be a formality and nothing else

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
Antooooooooooooo

Anto to Lolu: Can we just end this conversation, and talk about other things like the sky been blue or the sky been white shocked

Drama night

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
sunny4life:
Miracle..... Na man u be... Respect
MIRACLE SHOULD GATHER SENSE... HE CAN ONLY TRY THAT SHIT WITH NINA....
MIRACLE CANT FORCE NINA NOT TO HAVE HER DRINK.... HE CAN ONLY ADVISE AND MAKE HER SEE RRASONS NOT TO..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
Yesssss Barca & Manchester city are out of the champions league ...up Roman Empire Up Liverpool grin this is one of my best night ever.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
oshe11:

Dear!

I DIEEEEEE!!!

This match was suppose to be a formality and nothing else

Honestly. That is football for you .

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny4life(m): 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lolu leave anto naa.... Chai.... Konji na bastard grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
Heebah:
Miracle came into d house with d game plan of flirting with all d ladies...d only reason he got stuck with Nina is becos of d free punany Nina was willing to give him which he realised he cant get from any of d ladies cos dey r not as gullible n naive as Nina. Now he wants to back out becos according to him she doesnt want to define d relationship. Didnt he know he was d side guy all this while? Why make noise now? Selfishness at its peak!!
THIS IS SIMPLY THE SUMMARY OF MINA...

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
Twoclans:
Antooooooooooooo

Anto to Lolu: Can we just end this conversation, and talk about other things like the sky been blue or the sky been white shocked

Drama night

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

See clearing... Runs to the sitting room. All of them shuu kukuma break up tonight. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Girliving:

Oh pls... That's no excuse. She has been told by almost everyone that she talks more than she listens... Always defensive. How do u apologise to one who always demands it... Abegii... Nonsense excuse
What is it that Nina always demand when Miracle has never apologised for once? This your post is one huge nonsense and if you know me already, I don't care for all those stupid backbite and gossip in that house. Is Nina as defensive as Miracle? Make we hear word jare.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
Threebear:
I said Nina was using Miracle
No one listened

I said Miracle was looking drained and tired
No one listened

I said Tobi hates Nina
No one listened

I said Nina always brings up her nonsense any time miracle is up

No one listened

Now we are doing back and forth

Pls let us do this on friday

Vote Miracle pls

Do not let him down
that yellow pawpaw is using your boi tru tru

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
Twoclans:

Honestly. That is football for you .
Eisssshhhhhh......

Well, the only way I'd be happy is if Madrid doesnt win the UCLcheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
I HOPE LOLU TRUELY LOVE ANTO.... IF NOT, HE WILL BE THE MOST USELESS HUMAN BEIGN I HAVE EVER SEEN ON TELEVISION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Girliving: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
diadem10:

What is it that Nina always demand when Miracle has never apologised for once? This your post is one huge nonsense and if you know me already, I don't care for all those stupid backbite and gossip in that house. Is Nina as defensive as Miracle? Make we hear word jare.

Just as urs is really silly... Painting out Nina as the saint. If I hear... Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Na wa o. Nina and Anto acting up 2nyt. Lolu should let anto be., another green card will come his way.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
My barca cousin is crying oooooo... Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy

Tonight is serious! grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Twoclans:
Antooooooooooooo

Drama night

hahahahha ooooh!!! u sef hear that line. Anto na Zero chill. LOLU na olodo. Girl that left and returned. He is dia telling her rubbish. under the mango tree love lines.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freakcin: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
enque:
Lolu should go n sleep nau...
Isn't it obvious

I've heard of guys like that never knew they exist in real life. Babe say no, u begin yarn nonsense for international audience, he's killing his game and that babe will soon shout harassment.

Don't know what happened with Miracle but dude should just suck it up and play the game to the end. Why is he effing himself up untop babe he can have anytime in that house? He doesn't need to play any silly games right now or Tolu and Ceec will just emerge winners and runner up! grin

WTF am I doing commenting on this thread..... That stupid lolu caused it grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CoolOne1: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Heebah:
Miracle came into d house with d game plan of flirting with all d ladies...d only reason he got stuck with Nina is becos of d free punany Nina was willing to give him which he realised he cant get from any of d ladies cos dey r not as gullible n naive as Nina. Now he wants to back out becos according to him she doesnt want to define d relationship. Didnt he know he was d side guy all this while? Why make noise now? Selfishness at its peak!!
u dey mind am.Biko, both of them used each other for the game.Miracle gained more cos in our judgemental society, the blame would always go to Nina for lacking self control, by extension to her mum for not raising her properly.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
Twoclans:
Antooooooooooooo

Drama night

Chai,Anto there is God oh.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
So Nina wants to get drunkcheesy

If I use my red eye face these two kids ehnnnnn

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
Twoclans:
Antooooooooooooo

Drama night

The girl is annoyed and irritated with what Lolu is doing.

Na by force to go out with person.

Lolu to fall a won boys hand, he should wait till they get out before all this begging a girl to go out with him at least he will not suffer international embarrassment.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CoolOne1: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
Akthedream112:
I HOPE LOLU TRUELY LOVE ANTO.... IF NOT, HE WILL BE THE MOST USELESS HUMAN BEIGN I HAVE EVER SEEN ON TELEVISION.
Lolu doesn't love her abeg.he doesn't want to be lonely jare.am sure, in few weeks Anto n her flat dry nyansh wud be history to him.He has even said she is not his spec.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
Akthedream112:

I CAN VIVIDLY REMEMBER...
DONT BLAME HIM/THEM... HOW MANY OF THEM ARE AS SMART AS YOU?THEY WERE CARRIED AWAY WITH THE TELEMUNDO NONSENSE ..
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASON I RESPECT YOU TOO..

BUT THEY ARE BOTH AT FAULT SHA..
funny as you hv resulted back to arse-licking tongue

one man mopol indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
YumMinaYum:
My barca cousin is crying oooooo... Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy

Tonight is serious! grin cheesy
Lol....

Better shift from him ooo

Its not a joking sturv ooo

My Ex know me say when I enter this mood ehn, na to leave me be

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
scondy:

Ah ...God wI'll forgive u mily...lol...

My mina ship has scattered ...I am hurting ...I am allowed to vent ...my girl is getting drunk now and miracle is gisting and laughing...

I ve voted more for miracle than Nina cos he has been up more times ...1st time I didn't vote for him was last week cos Nina was up...he has my votes this week but next week..I m voting Nina .

I always vote on Thursdays o...or from Wednesday ...I do majorly sms...then 2 numbers for online voting ...i never try ..

Lol @ God forgive me
tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
Munzy14:

hahahahha ooooh!!! u sef hear that line. Anto na Zero chill. LOLU na olodo. Girl that left and returned. He is dia telling her rubbish. under the mango tree love lines.

That Anto na baddooo. I don't even understand what Lolu wants. He said he likes plus size girls has his spec changed just because he is in the house.

Anto has come out and seen the girls picture which conquers to his spec in women. What is he telling her again.
Mumzy14 you are a man, tell me what Lolu wants angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sheybi match don end, let these guys release the remote na... cheesy grin cheesy embarassed embarassed

Messi sef, why you no score ehn? grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Sheybi match don end, let these guys release the remote na... cheesy grin cheesy embarassed embarassed

Messi sef, why you no score ehn? grin

Babe please don't remind me about that match cry cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Biggie your housemates did not come for 45m , they came to find the percentage of love that exist among them.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
Finally have the remote after begging grin cheesy

Tobi advising Lolu cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
Twoclans:

Babe please don't remind me about that match cry cry

Iyamm sowie wink

My Ni, Ni Ni oooo. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.