Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3883477 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Imagine if all housemates are always up every week without nominations,but I guess the show is a social and mental experiment(and to make money)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Miracle @ 3:42

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
miracle, don win oooo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Miracle wins it again...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Miracle 3.42 dammmmmmmm
kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny4life(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
Miracle: 3:42

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny4life(m): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
Its tobi and Miracle's performance at the arena games that gives their fans enough motivation to vote.... Fact

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
Twoclans:

International amebo grin When he followed people that were settling case into the bathroom ,I just gave up on him.

Good one Cee-C, it's nice you finished before it will look like women can not do the task.
Yes ooo! Up Cee-c cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
Miracle is truly the king of the arena. Damn. 3:42 secs. The payporte winner already.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
rockybabz:
Why are the cameras always showing Alex and Tobi? Are they d only housemates in the arena?
How can Kayode see fun and entertainment, and be viewing other boring housemate.
And beside he has following them to know what-sup between Tobi and Alex, u know their friendship has passed handshake and reached the elbow. grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
Miracle of Melody
...of awesomeness
...of mily's BB 2018
kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
Some people cannot stay à whole day without calling cee c' name and abusing her up and down.And u think u are better dan her When u are also bitter.is she dat relevant in ur life??SMH undecided undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
Giel:
Lolu buzzed out.

Bitter leaf next grin
After borrowing glass she will go and say "Alex is not on my level" grin grin too funny grin

Borrowing glasses, shorts, eye lashes and so, yet aunty is on a level that no one has reached...

Lemme comman be going...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
Nina looks pregnant.. undecided undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
Please, what's this unfortunate red ball going off?

Ninaaaaaa!!! I believe in you! We can do this! Go Ni Ni! embarassed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
Go YumNa
Why did you wear those false eyelashes darling?
kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
-

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
ibkayee:
chic2pimp

Bruh have you been watching? grin

Sweetheart you caught me huh? grin grin grin. Nah simply been following the wahala on this thread. If the show itself is half as interesting as the palava on this thread , then it's one helluva show. Was an avid fan of BBUk from the years 04-08 though.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
zicoraads:

You too had your faults, lots of it. At some point I kept cringing to my phone and hoping you would refuse to reply, and yet, you are still doing it. Still insulting him.

You and I have some form of rapport, so I'll tell you I somehow expected you to rise above the pettiness of it all. I'm used to him, so it's just him being him.

Whoever that issued that ban is wrong. Moderator or Super-moderator; they are wrong. Truth be told, the both of you should serve time. And you should serve more time for not being mindful of the position you hold.

Your girlfriend did you well today? grin
You've spoken well. I'm hope s/he would listen.
Most times, there is no need negotiating with terrorists lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
Who no like better soup? who no like better thing? Only a hater will see favored child like miracle and hate him...if you need miracle love miracle

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
sophiathefirst:

How can Kayode see fun and entertainment, and be viewing other boring housemate.
And beside he has following them to know what-sup between Tobi and Alex, u know their friendship has passed handshake and reached the elbow. grin grin
He always zoom in on tobi though these last 2weeks

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
badinfluence:
Some lonely people on this thread are restless about miracle tobi and alex's friendship.. grin
grin grin...Alex's only crime was getting close to tobi and miracle.
Expo: The lonely restless people are bitterleaf cynthia fans. 10 tablets of lumapil forte and their restlessness will be cured.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
sunny4life:
Its tobi and Miracle's performance at the arena games that gives their fans enough motivation to vote.... Fact

It's safe to say the grand prize is between Tobi ad Miracle, anyone of them that wins goes home with atleast 47mil...

Hate them or like them those guys rocks...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
Tobi OPENED the doors for callous people to pounce on cee-c, for everyone to not even give her a benefit of understanding, for everyone to see her as the problem and zone her out, for flirting with people she dreaded the most, for gossiping to her 'non-friends'
Tobi tried to connive with some housemates to put somebody up for eviction.

It was this same Tobi that claimed that Bambam was fake trying to be an actress as soon as she came into this house.

It was still this same Tobi that was flirting with Anto when Lolu was still begging for forgiveness.

It was still this same brother tobiloba that snitched on Nina to miracle after she confided in him.

It was this Tobi that picked khloe to share the luxury suite with him immediately she got back to spite God knows whom.

It is this same Tobi that is trying to form a fake friendship with Alex which he has clearly shown he can't even converse with someone like Alex outside the house but constantly uses the dumb girl for his strategic and manipulation techniques.

This same Tobi called Lolu a walking dead, said teddy A got in with football age and many others I can't recall.

He believes whatever way anybody came in as is a strategy

I really don't understand what manner of man he is? He's just too disgusting for my own liking.
Did he grow up among a lot of women/men that gossip and slander people with words because I really don't understand this dude. undecided
Someone should give me solid reasons why someone like this should win the show and I might shut up forever!
Especially, why should ladies even vote a dude like this in the first PLACE.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
Tabh:
Nina looks pregnant.. undecided undecided
Lol..dis table u are shaking shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny4life(m): 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
Nina sef undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chelseafan1: 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
My God!!! Why is this Nina girl this dumb, how can miracle be happily fcccking this babe sef.

Spits.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
Why is Nina misbehaving now
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
shimmer1:
Tobi OPENED the doors for callous people to pounce on cee-c, for everyone to not even give her a benefit of understanding, for everyone to see her as the problem and zone her out, for flirting with people she dreaded the most, for gossiping to her 'non-friends'

It was this same Tobi that claimed that Bambam was fake trying to be an actress as soon as she came into this house.

It was still this same Tobi that was flirting with Anto when Lolu was still begging for forgiveness.

It was still this same brother tobiloba that snitched on Nina to miracle after she confided in him.

It was this Tobi that picked khloe to share the luxury suite with him immediately she got back to spite God knows whom.

It is this same Tobi that is trying to form a fake friendship with Alex which he has clearly shown he can't even converse with someone like Alex outside the house but constantly uses the dumb girl for his strategic and manipulation techniques.

This same Tobi called Lolu a walking dead, said teddy A got in with football age and many others I can't recall.

I really don't understand what manner of man he is? He's just too disgusting for my own liking.
Did he grow up among a lot of women/men that gossip and slander people with their words because I really don't understand this dude. undecided
Ok ma, we have heard you but we still love him like that. Can u stop boring us with your long epistles. Thank you, don't mention.

22 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
shimmer1:

It was this Tobi that picked khloe to share the luxury suite with him immediately sihe got back to spite God knows whom.

Did he grow up among a lot of women/men that gossip and slander people with their words because I really don't understand this dude. undecided

Aunty no help can be rendered to your problem on Nairaland ,why don't you follow Buhari to the London hospital for your treatment .#pele

20 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
Biggie Nina got it na?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
I am not understanding this Nina girl o. Why did she drop the pole at first?

She's done at 9:54

(1) (2) (3) ... (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)