Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3892745 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
Alex is free to say what she wants to say. Shey Cee C said she would like Alex to leave in the game she played last week with Koko. Heaven did not fall down then, and it won't fall now .

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
shawnmendes:
STFU . Did cee c hug Anto and Khloe when they returned to the house? Didn't she show her displeasure? Nonsense.

Reading the person u quoted, I just couldn't stop smh...they have started playing the pity card already.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
#JESUSISTHETRUTH

Team Rico Swavey and Team Cee-C all the way.. I've always admired them both

Cee-C, I wish you the very best in the finals and outside the house.. You, alongside Rico are the best representatives in my opinion and I can relate to you both

Cee-C, you are real, true to yourself and beautiful in and out to those who have actually watched you from the start.

Cee-C, you are very misunderstood... Don't worry, I get that a lot too.. Remember, God alone is in charge

God bless us all

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
zicoraads:

Imagine the hypocritical lot! But it's still Cee-C that is the issue. Why will they want her to make a speech?

Were they happy to see her?

See why I love that geh. No time for rubbish grin kiss
it's obvious they are not happy to see her ,they are only trying to play eye service and she too knw that so what kind of stupid speech are they expecting from her .

Vote Cee c pls , I just pray either miracle or Cee c win grin .
BTW gossip robot don start again , I just pray they don't end up marrying, can't imagine how their family 'll feel like , gossip upandan grin

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
Neimar:

wetin dy her pussy wen he wan Bleep? na gold? undecided
When him been dey act like one whimp, dey kneel down to beg at every turn, why u no ask am? undecided

Nigga see say pússy no show, e begin act up cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
Munzy14:

This where u will see excellent communication skills of Cee-C as biggie affirmed. damnnmmmm 27% ,Team Cee-C i prostrate for u guys damnnnnnnnn.

I doubt this!

She is already exhibiting her bitter attitude.

It can be understoodvthat she is not exactly friends with the rest.

She can only be comfortable with miracle and Nina.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
zicoraads:

STFU. You are delusional!

Your grand delusions of self require medical help.

Didn't Anto lead Khloe in almost every, if not every poll before they were evicted? And who led the poll on the day they were recalled? Every Tom, Dick and Harry knew Anto will be ahead of Khloe in the polls.

What we weren't sure of was who will lead between Cee-C and Lolu. And what was your answer when that question was put to you?

You dodged it and pretended not to see it. Only an idíot will not know Miracle was going to top the polls.

Fraud acting like he actually knows or has anyone on the inside!
Don't give your aged heart HPB....

You already on your way to death looking like a dry stock fish
I would hate to quicken the pace for you

Before Ebuka I would had already told you people the winner(Miracle)

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
scondy:
Can u hear alex....some peole are not worth being saved...if she wins she 'll be angry and it will show on her face...

This girl no serious o...who was the person that said I shouldn't call her bitter ...

She said disappointed not angry. Abeg, no dey change mouth! Hian!

Text Vote Nina to 32052.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by toseen7: 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
carammel:

One week is a long time o, no TV, no internet, no seeing the outside world. She has to bring herself down to being friends with one or two of them.
I disagree, bringing herself down to being friends all of a sudden

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
makydebbie:
Koko is gone, lolu too. cry cry
I will really miss dem especially Koko.i wish dem all d best am so gonna stalk koko.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
zicoraads:

You lot seem to think Miracle has this already?

Isokay cheesy grin

Thank you a whole lot smiley

Sentiments aside, he owns it though we don't know Tobi's strength yet.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
Tobi, Miracle, Alex & Nina, are you listening?

You guys must draw cynthia nwadiora close. You must cook for her, bath her, wash her cloth and always ask her if she's eaten.

If what she has appetite for is the testicle of a virgin north-african elephant, then you must take an excuse from Big brother and journey through the wild Forests of South Africa to satisfy her want.

Cynthia must not get pity votes. I repeat she must not get pity votes.. She has already starting manipulating the viewers like Patience Ozokwor..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
Mummyfe:
why did biggie separate cee-c, khloe and anto when he knew cee-c would not be evicted? why keep cee-c in there for so long before bringing her out?

I smell a conspiracy.

you haven't heard of intrigue and element of surprise??

the show would be boring if they did it the usual way always na
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
Is that Collins?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny4life(m): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
Who is that guy on the screen?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by enque(f): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Is that Collins?

Was abt t ask same o
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
Mummyfe:
why did biggie separate cee-c, khloe and anto when he knew cee-c would not be evicted? why keep cee-c in there for so long before bringing her out?

I smell a conspiracy.
He was trying to make it look like others hate her and maybe people will vote her out of pity.... if not I see no reason why he will keep her for that long just to make people say things against her... bb is a scam

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Demonicide(f): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
The only person I thought would be in the finale was tobi. I didn't believe the rest 4 would make this far.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
zicoraads:

When him been dey act like one whimp, dey kneel down to beg at every turn, why u no ask am? undecided

Nigga see say pússy no show, e begin act up cheesy cheesy

he liked her b4
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by chucs: 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
Favolly:
Some people will still go and waste votes on Nina and Alex this week
Is it ur waste? Allow us to vote in peace. Nina 4 the money! Here u have it.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cabalocracy: 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nina and tobis fans voted for miracle forget about the fights...same way people said they are voting Teddy A alone and the votes turns out to be 16% for Teddy A and 13% for bambam...with lolu out cece might just surprise u all...we lolu fans know neither miracle nor Tobi liked lolu. he was practically forcing himself on them..I support CeCe for the money to pepper dem caucus

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by clintonsparkz(m): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
eosigwe:
If I like, I call it Cinderella
OMG kill me!!! lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
Neimar:

how much u take dy vote sef?
dy rant anyhow

Jump and pass ....i don't trade word with people here everyone here to catch fun

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
Agbgift:

If it's not Tboss, it can never be like the Tboss.
Tboss is the boss of BBN.

I concur

Tboss my love forever kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
scondy:

But she is finishing 2nd....tobi will either be 3rd or 4th

I wonder what the guy named Tobi did to your life ..you are so bitter!!!!...Oluwatobiloba only if you understand .d last thing that can happen is cee-c ahead of Tobi .

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ambber(f): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
dubylhover:

That's one very complex part of it, cos logically Tobi, Nina and Alex fans would have voted for him. Considering that, he should have gotten up to 60% of the votes.. But now that it's d final rounds, where every mallam with him kettle, I actually feel cee c would win it, cos the votes between Alex, miracle Tobi ND Nina would b shared whilst cee c might gather more fans of evicted housemates..

It's just like that big brother Africa where Beverly and Melvin were d Nigerians remaining in d final stage, they knew that the votes would b divided,

Peeps should watch out for cee c. She actually might win..
As for me, no kobo of mine is going to any of em..i know what I passed thru during efe time, s emotional stress and money involved.. I practically used more than half of my salary for voting him in d finals... After that I was done with voting
Please vote CeeC

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by denzel3(m): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
Now that lolu is out, throwing in some sms votes for Ceece!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
zicoraads:

Thank you, thank you.

And please, tiff your oga phone to vote Cee-C too grin

Yw smiley

@bolded, That one na sure banker naa grin

They will so cry tonight

See as Tobi's sister look like man lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sod09(m): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
It's gonna be a longgggggggggg week for cc
The devil is alone in her hell grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
zicoraads:

Alex is a loud mouth hypocritical pretender.

Tobi is a loser who is still pained Cee-C didn't allow him to fúck her.

Miracle is good at pretending. He isn't any different.

Nina is too naive to care

Well said at Alex.
I don't think that's Tobi's annoyance, but seeing Cee-C get saved back to back is beginning to tell on him/them... cheesy

Yea, let's call Miracle ---diplomatic grin

Oh Nina, chick gat no worries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Please I missed a bit.

Is this tobi's friend or relation on the screen? cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
livelymatilda:
ALEX JUST TOLD TOBI THAT IF CEE-C WINS,SHE WILL BE DISAPPOINTED AND SHE WOULDNT HIDE IT....
So?? Didn't cee cee say that Alex and Tobi does not deserve to be in final too...abeg talk another thing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.