Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3878649 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
Biggie welcomes Alex and asks how she's doing
Alex says she's fine,

Biggie asks her about her take on yesterday

She says first of all she was hoh, so no hair making, dressed up for live evictions. She thought it was going to go the normal way but they went to the arena. Miracle picked the money she was happy if it was someone she didn't like she wouldn't have hesitated to show it. They went inside, lolu was evicted. After rejoicing for them remaining, she wasn't sad, nor happy, she was irritated, she would have preferred anto. Ceec came back with the hello people face, I'm back here... She felt irritated not jealous. She pity ceecee cause she only talks with nina and sometimes miracle.
She says considering the question ebuka asked, she felt tobi being a man shouldn't be caged, she saw Ceec story as Ceec came into the house and fell in love with tobi, tobi left her for Alex, and she became heartbroken. Alex says that's Ceec story.

Alex says ebuka asked Ceec a question and Ceec was saying alex throws her body on guys. How?
She didn't see it as worth it to quarrel about it since they have just a week remaining.
She's now has an idea of the things that have been said about her(alex)
When Ceec came in she said there were somethings she couldn't wear, but anytime she's up she wears those type of cloth.
She was happy She heard from her aunty, that's what has calmed her today.
Ceec is lucky nina pitied her to talk with her, left to her she would ignore her.
Left to Alex, she sees only three people in the house.
As for her(alex) and tobi, tobi's answer pissed her off, she and tobi are just friends nothing more, she would have changed towards tobi, but miracle and nina told her not to.

Biggie says interesting, asked if she saw any eviction surprising

She said she wasn't surprised koko and anto left, since biggie said they should stop calculating she stopped her rubbish calculation.. She didn't see three people going, her faromeh has been removed.

End of ds

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
livelymatilda:
ALEX IS A SENSELESS TALKATIVE.... LOL

CEE-C DEALT HER A MASSIVE BLOW.. SO PAINED AND BITTER..

You see your life?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
stephleena:
Alex, diary session is bae!!!
Tobi, isn't married.. u can't cage him!!!.

Ve u not been rooting for tolex to happen? Was it ceec that told u they are getting intimate?

Your answer to those question will make u know it girl is delusional for involving ceec

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
dependableGod:

sebi i said it dat im a JJC lolzz.... tks all d same cheers!
you are learning fast. Cheers!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
Alex, said she's gonna do audition for girls interested in Tobi, CeCe should buy form oo..no time to form again.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
chucs:
lol,is it that one that is paining u? I never called any woman a slut barring the person I quoted cuz of obvious reasons. You are easy to point out other HMs,but let me burst ur bubble,she was the first person they slut shamed in that house b4 Bambam,and Ceec,no one called her a slut.
Me pained never.let me now burst ur brain,bambam was more slutshamed compared to nina.they covered for nina claiming that she was young(if i hear)and blasted bambam with all sorts of name.i have never been à fan of slutshaming women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borussia1: 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
shimmer1:
Some people be here ranting shit after all the incessant thousands per week I put grin

Nairaland likes is not votes Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Quote those certain people now undecided

Don't hate cause she got fans that are ready to fight for her undecided

Bullshit.

Kikikikikiki grin grin grin

Ariwo ko ni winning.
Liar... Kobo u no get!!! Pesin wey get money no dey do like market woman, and u go dey drag Alex!

Won mama pa iro oshi fun awa nibi bai

Meanwhile Lagos Island big boys dey do am back to back for Tobi... This victory go too loud.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Team Miracle, let us keep pumping in those votes. miracle is going to win this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
livelymatilda:
ALEX IS A SENSELESS TALKATIVE.... LOL

CEE-C DEALT HER A MASSIVE BLOW.. SO PAINED AND BITTER..
shut up, she was right. Tobi isn't married to anybody and I don't see her as been bitter....Even though I don't like seeing her gumming body with Tobi, she is very right on this.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
This Alex's diary session ehn, ahnahn. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kendrick93(m): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
I just love Alex.. her diary sessions are always lit.. straight to the point,no messing about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pingpong1: 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nina about to bore us. Enjoy the nap people....

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=Zozo06 post=66767222]

You are one of those people who doesn't join in this madness that is going on here
While you are busy giving us updates some idiots are here ranting and typing useless epistles.

Thank God we still have you here

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Guidette(f): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
Borussia1:
I just heard the Egyptians and the Kenyans are voting en masse for CeeC, please how true is this? grin

Money to vote dem no get, na to dey come here dey make noise, even Miracle fans that are well known for noisemaking are now putting there energy into voting. Team CeeC are trending on twitter and putting their energy into getting likes on nairaland.

A good study of these thread and Cee-C supporters will tell you that they have the same thing in common... Drama, Noisemaking and Wahala

#Tobination keeps moving...

Wait... I thought it is only Nigerians allowed to vote? Nawa o. Me that cannot even register my extra lines, yet foreigners fit vote. Issokay. Big Brother I'm watching you! angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
Alex diary session is bae.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
Biggie welcomes nina and asks how she's doing
Nina says she's happy because she's here today, she never thought of her being here, so she's happy.

Biggie asks how it feels being in the finals
Nina says it feels very good. From the first time she came, though she wasn't participating fully for the tasks, so when she was up like three times and she was saved, she was like people really like her to have saved her.. She feels good.

Biggie asks if she saw any of the eviction yesterday coming
She said she saw anto's and kokos coming but she didn't see Lolus own coming.
She misses anto and koko, especially anto's advice, she knows she will see her soon.

Biggie says indeed. Asks if there's anything else she wants to share
Nina says no.

End of ds

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
scondy:

Ve u not been rooting for tolex to happen? Was it ceec that told u they are getting intimate?

Your answer to those question will make u know it girl is delusional for involving ceec
I DONT THINK SHE HAS THE MENTAL CAPACITY TO COMPREHEND YOUR POST...

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
Threebear:
No SMS money ,no problem ....

Online voting is free ,and you can vote more than 20 thousand times with different devices .

VOTE Miracle

This is the final battle.
I can't receive otp code o embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Zozo06:
Biggie welcomes Alex and asks how she's doing
Alex says she's fine,

Biggie asks her about her take on yesterday

She says first of all she was hoh, so no hair making, dressed up for live evictions. She thought it was going to go the normal way but they went to the arena. Miracle picked the money she was happy if it was someone she didn't like she wouldn't have hesitated to show it. They went inside, lolu was evicted. After rejoicing for them remaining, she wasn't sad, nor happy, she was irritated, she would have preferred anto. Ceec came back with the hello people face, I'm back here... She felt irritated not jealous. She pity ceecee cause she only talks with nina and sometimes miracle.
She says considering the question ebuka asked, she felt tobi being a man shouldn't be caged, she saw Ceec story as Ceec came into the house and fell in love with tobi, tobi left her for Alex, and she became heartbroken. Alex says that's Ceec story.

Alex says ebuka asked Ceec a question and Ceec was saying alex throws her body on guys. How?
She didn't see it as worth it to quarrel about it since they have just a week remaining.
She's now has an idea of the things that have been said about her(alex)
When Ceec came in she said there were somethings she couldn't wear, but anytime she's up she wears those type of cloth.
She was happy She heard from her aunty, that's what has calmed her today.
Ceec is lucky nina pitied her to talk with her, left to her she would ignore her.
Left to Alex, she sees only three people in the house.
As for her(alex) and tobi, tobi's answer pissed her off, she and tobi are just friends nothing more, she would have changed towards tobi, but miracle and nina told her not to.

Biggie says interesting, asked if she saw any eviction surprising

She said she wasn't surprised koko and anto left, since biggie said they should stop calculating she stopped her rubbish calculation.. She didn't see three people going, her faromeh has been removed.

End of ds
Lol..dis alex is really something else ...if it was someone she didnt like dat got d money miracle got,she woldnt Have been happy.So because u dont like someone,dat person shouldnt get good things?she really needs senselin.And must she talk about Cee-C??Anyway,wé wont be surprised also to see u evicted first on sunday.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OldBeer: 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
How can somebody be ugly both inside and outside?

Like yo, mgbeke pick a struggle.

Your only talent is to scatter yansh and nipples everywhere. Yet you are feeling like Queen Eliza because one small boy dey give you attention.

Come out and meet Liyooo. He's waiting for you last time I checked.

Razzoid.

Tueh!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
kendrick93:
I just love Alex..
her diary sessions are always lit.. straight to the point,no messing about.
STRAIGHT TO THE POINT? WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING BRO?
FUNNY YOU..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nina amazes me with her ******** sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
Biggie welcomes tobi and asks how he feels
Tobi says he feels favoured and happy, it was a dream to come to bb house and make it to the finals, also winning.. So he's grateful when he thinks of the whole story. Some people came here to show their talent but his is just God's grace.

Biggie asks if he saw any of the eviction coming
Tobi says not really, he sensed five people for the finals, he was surprised lolu was evicted. He expected one or two girls to come back. He hopes they find it great out there. He was surprised Ceec came back cause he thought it was just four of them, it was surprising cause this is what they enjoy in bb house.

Anythingelse
Tobi says Thank you.. He knows every housemate have their teams.. He's begging for people to come through for him to win. He asks biggie to give them his phone number so they can call or flash or send please call me, for biggies words of advice.

End of ds

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
Alex Alex
lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
shimmer1:

Yes I ammmm smiley smiley
Awww..i like u already.oya take kisses kiss kissafter u teach me ur language
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kendrick93(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
livelymatilda:
STRAIGHT TO THE POINT? WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING BRO? FUNNY YOU..
she's an open book....u can disagree that's fine

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pingpong1: 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cee-C voice kills me. I love her voice

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Biggie welcomes Ceec and asks how she feels
Ceec says she feels grateful for everything and being here in the finals

Biggie asks her if she saw anyhow the eviction coming
Ceec says she didn't see three people leaving at once. The whole arrangement of eviction was surprising also.

Biggie asks not even her return to the house.
Ceec laughs and said no, that after the housemates thought she was gone finally, she came in and the surprise in the faces was funny, it was like they were saying this girl you refuse to die.

Anything else?
No bb
End of ds

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pingpong1: 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ok Cee-C just nailed in in her DS. She knows the game

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
[s] shut up, she was right. Tobi isn't married to anybody and I don't see her as been bitter....Even though I don't like seeing her gumming body with Tobi, she is very right on this [/s] .
APART FROM POSTING PEOPLE'S PRIVATE CHAT, PICTURES AND PHONE NUMBERS ONLINE, WHAT ELSE DO YOU KNOW?

WAS LEO MARRIED TO ANYBODY WHEN ALEX WAS FIGHTHING KHLOE UPANDAN?
TRY GET SENSE ABEGI

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OldBeer: 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ugly
Dirty
Local
Razz
Ratchet
Yet she thinks her attention is worth anything. This life is too funny. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
King Cee-C diary session.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.