Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3878088 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Cecilia and MeeMee!!! shocked shocked

Oya Miracleee!!! Clear anyone clearable biko!

Ninaaaaa! Shut up oooo!

We all didn't see this coming!

Please gist me
I stepped out when CeeC finished touching Nina's face and went to Alex and Tobi in the hammock area
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
They're are talking
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chelseafan1: 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Chai, Tobi is such a gentle soul.....

I'm learning to be a better man.

I trust myself, I for don slap and beat this girl up dey go Nigeria cheesy grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
lee818:
was that all!!!
My sister, that's all no reasonable punishment.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Biggie, thanks for your advice.

TeamStrongWoman, how market? Is this how you victimize and make life miserable for those around you?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
I think from now on people voting for Ceec should just rest because it’s obvious that she can’t win even if she’s topping the vote now

21 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
MrBigiman, your data finish? You no put mouth for this Cee-C matter

Come Sunday there'll be Miracles, signs and wonders.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
CeeCe just missed this bullet!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
fitzmayowa:
A strike for Ceecee, Tobi is speared from strike...

Tobi is indeed a Man...
YEA...THANKS TO BIGGIE AND HERITAGE BANK..

NINA TOLD TOBI THAT HE WAS AT FAULT FOR PROVOKING CEE-C... SHAME.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OldBeer: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
lee818:

They have all run away like cowards
Cowards don't run away. Its only the brave that runs and lives to fight another day. So, we are still here.

But mehn! I have to admit that Ceec won't win at this point. She has totally damaged the game.
Anyway, its fun riling people up by defending her. grin grin grin #WeLiveHere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Fistop: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
First person to be unseated in BBN as head of house- CEE-C.
Most mannerless HM- CEE-C
Most Rude Hm - CEE_C
Most controversial HM - CEE-C
"Proudest" HM - CEE-C
Most stubborn HM - CEE - C
Most Arrogant HM - CEE-C

27 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
From what tobi is saying now.

Cee c is completely at fault for everything happened and what started this drama this morning.

Ceee c has been starting drama since

Cee c wants to speak now.

They want to go outside.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
The only problem i feel Cee-C has as a lady that will give me problem if I marry person na lyk m is....

She's too defensive
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:

TeamStrongWoman, how market? Is this how you victimize and make life miserable for those around you?
She over reacted but he caused it. The girl can abuse shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:

So sad... And imagine her at the beginning of the show saying that she want her bride price to Be higher. With this attitude? Any man that marry this girl is OYO

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
ChukwuJuwon:
The only problem i feel Cee-C has as a lady that will give me problem if I marry person na lyk m is....

She's too defensive
Too defensive, accept you're wrong and move on

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
I love what biggie did,a very fair judgment.ceec should have been given two strikes.i didnt see how tobi provoked her.biggie said tobi controlled his temper for most of the time and i love that.no other man could have done that even mira or rico.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
Akorkor:
I think from now on people voting for Ceec should just rest because it’s obvious that she can’t win even if she’s topping the vote now
MAY GOD NOT STOP THE PROGRESS OF YOUR LIFE... CONTINUE
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Fistop: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Akorkor:

I even wonder how people vote for her, I just wonder?? I mean, its unexplainable. She is nothing close to been a good woman with all her bad attitudes.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by somegirl1: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
honorr:
Where are all the CeCe supporters now..

Right here.
Some of us are objective, not biased, so we can admit that she went overboard even though she was provoked.
I wish her well and will continue to be objective but I think consequences for her behaviour are in order, unless of course her reactions have been exaggerated for the camera and she's not as unrestrained in real life. Miracle or Nina to win.

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
fear catch d strong woman, who saw her shaking her head? hahahaha, am so happy tobi told her I don't want u.. Tobi is a MAN.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oh wow....just watched d fight...like wow. Biggie showing this is good therapy for ceec becos if he allows her to come out some foolish people will start hailing her king and finish her life for her. Better she knows biggie never liked her attitude and went about the game in a shitty way

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:

It's just terrible! I'm weak.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by adakaibeyamma: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
How can a human being be so wicked. Cee-c is not normal

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cee-c and tobi having a conversation
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
senatordave1:
I love what biggie did,a very fair judgment.ceec should have been given two strikes.i didnt see how tobi provoked her.biggie said tobi controlled his temper for most of the time and i love that.no other man could have done that even mira or rico.

TOBI CAUSED IT... BIGGIE AND HERITAGE BANK CAN DO WHATEVER THEY LIKE..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Chelseafan1:
Chai, Tobi is such a gentle soul.....

I'm learning to be a better man.

I trust myself, I for don slap and beat this girl up dey go Nigeria cheesy grin grin
Am really learning from tobi how to be calm,slow to anger and patient.ceec on self destruct mode and now trying to cry.its too late to apologize

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
MrBigiman:

Come Sunday there'll be Miracles, signs and wonders.
At this point Miracle is soaring on their stupidity. That girl ruined her game. I for disqualify her if I be biggy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
ottohan:
I respect tobi for being a gentleman
"Silence is d best answer"

. Not everytime my brother. If I was Tobi(God forbid),I just need to say a sentence and keep quiet. Just one sentence that'll make her think of her life and cry herself to sleep but in a game like this,who would be favoured in the long run? Definitely Cee cee cos of pity votes from gullible and myopic Nigerians. So yes,right now the best answer is silence grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
"strong women", are in shock right now,they need shock absorbers right now..lol

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tobi should not give this girl listening hear, this discussion is heading nowhere.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Anugod(f): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
As usual, madam Lashes will always try to put the blame on someone else. undecided undecided
She can never be guilty in her eyes or the eyes of her minions. sad

Even if the strike is too small a punishment, I like that she's being put in her place by biggie. She's not madam powerful, madam strong or madam above the law.

What worse disgrace than being dethroned from hoh and awarded a strike for uncouth and foul language.
Yet her minions will still come here, talk trash and crown her king. undecided

Tobi abeg leave her alone jor! angry angry

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.