Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3880704 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) (3399) (3400) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
MzBlessin:
seeing peeps like u I hate myself for ever being a fan of ceec and voting her

Babe no hard feelings, u don't need to announce ur de campaigning here....What were u expecting? Praises?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
MzBlessin:
seeing peeps like u I hate myself for ever being a fan of ceec and voting her
HOW FAR?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
Eeghe:
Geezeem
I died at your "belente"
Very deaddd

cheesy cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by QueenBeeQBQ: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
Cee-C for the money... Amma kip voting Cee-C.
VOTE Cee-C

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
aroundnaija:

Babe no hard feelings, u don't need to announce ur de campaigning here....What were u expecting? Praises?
na girl na liar Jor, let her show me proof of where she voted her and I'll refund her angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

These days? With her age, I'm sure she finished 4 or 5 years ago. I don't know where that smuggling line is coming from except you're saying she smuggled her ATM card into the school. Alex said "me, when they send me money, I'll go with my friends to withdraw and go shopping, buy buckets"

Don't, don't, don't twist it. We both know she was referring to when school was in session not holz.

Before we go on, hope you know she attended a federal boarding school? You also failed to answer my last question, can I get an answer to that now?
5 years ago was 2013, and considering the time some of us left secondary school, you can refer to that time as 'these days'. Ok.. Let's leave the smuggling.. Are you telling me there's no way she could have withdrawn from the bank? And she didn't say if it was in session or during hols, so let's forget that.
This is someone who also said she had a uniform with the day student badge till she was caught, scaled fences and once stayed in a house with some friends including princess' brother. Let's not forget, she wasn't in the same state with her parents.
As for your question, yes money is kept with the housemaster

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
Eeghe:

Highly unfair @ Miracle ma'am
You owe him one SMS, okay 3 (covers face)
You do not dislike him, just us nah
Please
I'm Dominique's media spokesperson.....no she aint giving flyboy any vote! Deal wirrit tongue angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ekiseme:
na girl na liar Jor, let her show me proof of where she voted her and I'll refund her angry

Abeg bro pity her no unleash the Cee-C in you grin

No contribute to the suicide attempt.....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Update pls anyone
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Alex!!!!! I hate you right now! I legit do!

Ceena, let's do this. angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Alex and miracle may be enroute to winning another 250k. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
Alex, really? Lol grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
ALEX IS WRONG AND SELFISH.... YOU CANT JUST CHOOSE MIRACLE LIKE THAT.

THEY SHOULD HAVE ROLLED SOME PAPERS WITH NUMBERS LIKE THEY ALWAYS GO...THIS IS SO UNFIAR TO CEE-C AND NINA.

TOBI TOLD HER TO DO A BALLOT BUT SHE REFUSED BECAUSE SHE DOESNT WANT NINA..

ACCORDING TO HER, SHE DOESNT WANT HER BECAUSE SHE WONT LISTEN TO CORRECT AND THAT SHE IS CEE-C FRIEND..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Alex, really? Lol grin cheesy
Tell me honestly if you had the same option, you won't pick someone who you can work with.. Make nina no vex.. 25m is up to voters, but this one is in your hands..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
Bigy should dissolve dis Alex stupid pairing.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
I love Miracle

But let cee c and Nina win

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Alex!!!!! I hate you right now! I legit do!

Ceena, let's do this. angry
Pls what happened. Pls pls update na
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
AS THE ONLY GUY IN THE LAST 4,WHAT STOPS MIRACLE FROM SUPPORTING TOBI'S SUGGESTION THAT THERE SHOULD BE BALLOT?

THE GUY DOESNT HAVE BELIEVE IN HER.... I THOUGHT HE PROMISED TO BE THERE FOR HER? grin
ANYWAY,THE GAME WILL BE OVER IN 3 DAYS TIME...
IT IS NOW ALL MAN FOR HIS/HERSELF

THEY ARE AVOIDING NINA BECAUSE THEY THINK SHE DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER APART FROM SEX.. HMMM

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mee mee rest small

You will be a multi millionaire in three days

Let Nina win

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

These days? With her age, I'm sure she finished 4 or 5 years ago. I don't know where that smuggling line is coming from except you're saying she smuggled her ATM card into the school. Alex said "me, when they send me money, I'll go with my friends to withdraw and go shopping, buy buckets"

Don't, don't, don't twist it. We both know she was referring to when school was in session not holz.

Before we go on, hope you know she attended a federal boarding school? You also failed to answer my last question, can I get an answer to that now?
sneaking in and out of school isn't new na, students sneak out to do anything,some get caught while others don't. So she might just be right with the ATM and shopping, aside sneaking, students also get exeat cards that enables them go out when they have things to do in school.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
badinfluence:

Tell me honestly if you had the same option, you won't pick someone who you can work with.. Make nina no vex.. 25m is up to voters, but this one is in your hands..

Did you hear her reason for refusing a ballot? Lol. Alexo! You try!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
Am happy all the shades are coming off n people seeing the house mates as they truly are

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Pls gist na

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

During one of their truth and dare games.
Not true, she told only leo when they were talking about life in general. She said she was raped by her boyfriend (princess younger brother). It took family intervention before the matter was settled.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Even miracle the advocate for picking papers didn't suggest that.. No love for this one o.. Moreover cee doesn't like alex nor miracle. So it's a very good pairing

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
CEE-C AND NINA CAN GIVE IT A GOOD TRY.. WHO KNOWS? THEY MIGHT JUST SHOCK EM.. LOL

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
nigerianwoman:

See these fools, tomorrow they will be watching Tonto Dike reality show.

Bobrisky is existing on Nigeria.

Controversy is nothing in Nigeria, paying your bills, being rich, while peppering dem haters.

All the people that were mocking Kim Kardashian years ago where are they now? Did Cee-C even do sex tape?

God punish all the haters. Tomorrow when she is one of the richest females in showbiz they will change their mouth.

Cee-C is made she is an established brand.

and who is a fool? Someone whose brain is so small he/she has to resort to insults in every argument....now my dear, you are a BIG FOOL

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
tsquaure:
Am happy all the shades are coming off n people seeing the house mates as they truly are

What happened please.

Update. embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ceena are foooooools. How can they be remembering their bad dreams now. TeamNina and TeamCeec, just kee me. grin cheesy grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
senatordave1:

Ceec is the only one that has learnt nothing from bbn i guess.she passed through the house but no vice versa.
exactly
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
No matter the grouping Nina and Ceecee should be able to hold their own, they are the only 2 that has not win any of the challenge...

This is the time for Nina and Ceecee to show themselves and win something with a cash prize...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
badinfluence:

Even miracle the advocate for picking papers didn't suggest that.. No love for this one o.. Moreover cee doesn't like alex nor miracle. So it's a very good pairing

What happened ? Please update.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) (3399) (3400) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)