Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3881573 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
When I last watched this morning. These housemates were sleeping.

Now they are still sleeping. With the exception of Mina.

These Mina moments kiss

Now everyone is sleeping undecided undecided

Payporte games please come sad

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ar yu a psychologist? kiss
Munzy14:

Reality has stepped in the moment they all made it to finals. Now a lot of thoughts are setting in. Those that lied I don't have anyone, those that messed up. It's a whole lot.
The bitter finals was orchestrated by bigbrother with a twist is Alex's quarterfinals eviction.
If she had left, Tobi and Cee-C may have getting close and Iron out their issues. But it is never going to happen with Alex in. Forget the fact am rooting for Cee-C, she loves foolishly. She went in and fall in Love though she isn't accepting. Very normal for a lady though. Tobi pampered her to a fault. And gave her reasons to expect more. But, Tobi wants to be a ladies man and also a flirt. Few ladies tolerates that.
They may iron their issues and become friends. If tboss could with kemen, they too can.
Miracle loves nina. but nina is confused. The boyfriend factor is dealing with her.
Cee-C and Nina sisterly is one best thing that happened in this few days remaining. I see her helping nina thrive towards business minded. As well as exposure. Again Cee-C must learn anger management. It make one lose a priceless something.
For tolex, all i see is a gal taking advantage of a rich free minded, but confused dude.
Alex also has a gold digger mindset as well.
She said her mum, said she shouldn't bring "man na man". Tobi needs a lecture on how not to treat women anyhow.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
Christeety:

About how Alex and Tobi constantly talk about Ceec. The fights going on between them etc

All right. Thank you.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Hollup Hollup Hollup Hollup Hollup!!! Did Nina just call Miracle "MeeMee"? shocked

I've lived! I can't, I can't people. Please, limme lemme faint! tongue
#TelepathyGoals btw You n Ur Dauta ba?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
SIRmanjar:

Abeg she shouldn't drain dia son biko..It seems pipu have forgotten how Alex cried on TV ad kept calling Leo's name almost evryday,as she get another rich boy she forget Leo sharply.. cheesy
Smart gel she observed Tobis talk ad noticed hiz from a rich home,she come move in on am sharply come do attache by force on miracle ad Tobi,but miracle was smart enuf to abandon dia gossip asses.
She shipwrecked the toracle ship.
@bolded, you are so true. I was thinking abt d oda day, Tolex even affected Miracle's chances in the house making fans of the evicted housemates dislike the whole caucus thing. Na Tolex form caucus/family

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
ibori1:

hmmmm
hahahahaha... this was how you guys decampaigned buhari in 2015. I had u guys have started again. Second coming of Buhari loading........38%.....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
badinfluence:
So funny that this is a similar convo to the one that had people shouting 'gold digger'..

If this helps... The difference is that outside BBN, one is a potential couple while the other is... I don't really know, I think you should speak for Tolex. cheesy cheesy

How're you, badinfluence? Your babies are awake now, please do well to give us updates on their conversation too. kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
MamBi:

Okay wait first. Let me see if my equation solving skills still function.

Alex overtook Cee'c but Nina edged Alex out?

So Cee'c is last amongst the girls?

Abi 5th overall self? cry cry

Is that possible with all the noise?
lolzzzz oshe11, please help note than this somewhere. I will be needing your capsule on Sunday. I know trolling will start from 9pm today.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
badinfluence:
So funny that this is a similar convo to the one that had people shouting 'gold digger'..

You can like to shake table grin grin
Lool grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
badinfluence:

Alex own nah "gold digger"..Nina own na "Mina moments "...it is well before dey tag us again ...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
YumMinaYum:
O'chim!!! My daughter has never been to the beach!! shocked choiiii! I dinnur try it.

Well well, MeeMee is making plans for that already. Just kee me, lemme die now. Iyaff lived! grin cheesy cheesy grin

Been long I went to the beach myself, Kushykush!!! we've a date! Thanks. grin kiss
I've never been to the beach myself.

Have you been to the desert?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
SIRmanjar:

Ok!Kneel down,Open it. smiley

I lay holy hands on it..REICIEVE it sister.
hahahahahahaha, you're a case study, pastor indeed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
YumMinaYum:

If this helps... The difference is that outside BBN, one is a potential couple while the other is... I don't really know, I think you should speak Tolex. cheesy cheesy

How're you, badinfluence? Your babies are awake now, please do well to give us updates on their conversation too. kiss
We'd have to wait till after bbn then.. But I don't mind placing a wager on the mina ship hitting an iceberg..
I have no babies yet, I'm a single man.. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL. See wash o. "Men will always be men" cheesy
Not up to 48hrs and you done turn Sec.Gen of "Alma Mater Meet".
Well done, I just dey observe you.

Thanks @ yumMinaYum.
Keep looking out for a sister grin grin
tongue grin kiss cheesy kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
Giel:

You can like to shake table grin grin
Lool grin
Ahn ahn.. Harmless observations.. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
Munzy14:

lolzzzz oshe11, please help note than this somewhere. I will be needing your capsule on Sunday. I know trolling will start from 9pm today.
Hahhahaahaha

She was referring to safari's posts but I've explained it to her.....

Though I've ordered for alota sensillingrin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Munzy14:

Reality has stepped in the moment they all made it to finals. Now a lot of thoughts are setting in. Those that lied I don't have anyone, those that messed up. It's a whole lot.
The bitter finals was orchestrated by bigbrother with a twist is Alex's quarterfinals eviction.
If she had left, Tobi and Cee-C may have getting close and Iron out their issues. But it is never going to happen with Alex in. Forget the fact am rooting for Cee-C, she loves foolishly. She went in and fall in Love though she isn't accepting. Very normal for a lady though. Tobi pampered her to a fault. And gave her reasons to expect more. But, Tobi wants to be a ladies man and also a flirt. Few ladies tolerates that.
They may iron their issues and become friends. If tboss could with kemen, they too can.
Miracle loves nina. but nina is confused. The boyfriend factor is dealing with her.
Cee-C and Nina sisterly is one best thing that happened in this few days remaining. I see her helping nina thrive towards business minded. As well as exposure. Again Cee-C must learn anger management. It make one lose a priceless something.
For tolex, all i see is a gal taking advantage of a rich free minded, but confused dude.
Alex also has a gold digger mindset as well.
She said her mum, said she shouldn't bring "man na man". Tobi needs a lecture on how not to treat women anyhow.

For the first time ever I have seen an objective post from u. CeeC doesn't however doesn't need to learn anger management, but to learn how to be happy first, as she is obviously always angry.

Alex lives a gold digger life, trying to extert herself forcefully into the life of a more advantaged guy. She did it with Leo, few saw it however. Tobi is not smart enough and may end up marrying a lady out of his current naivity.

Ninas game plan is to feign cluelessness, innocence and nativity, but that's a mere strategy. Three piercings on both ears and being banged sideways style shows she's a pretending near albino.

Miracle has been himself and a guyman to the core.

It's the year of the guymen,

Thanks for seeing it for once.

VOTE Miracle

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
Waiting for post bbn sm posts, where nina would be like 'I didn't know 'mirecle' would 'brek' my heart'.. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
jojogirlx:
yes. though i didn't study it via university level. Probably it was my natural call.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
zicoraads:

Antibrutus!!!! Zico bobo is toasting me oooooo. Ehhhhh!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
oshe11:
Some of the ships are FOR BUSINESS OOOcheesygrin
weather business or pleasure let my Mina ship sail outside.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
oshe11:
Hahhahaahaha

She was referring to safari's posts but I've explained it to her.....

Though I've ordered for alota sensillingrin
Yea am not referring to later. Still on the soothsayer. Lolzzzzzz the way the analyze everything, you will think it is telepathic!.
Thanks for the capsule. I am waiting for my comic relief trollers after 9pm. They make the thread fun.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stunning4real: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
jojogirlx:
bringing man na man not too good now
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
zicoraads:

Sharp shooter grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
Fightville is great cool
But aaaaawwww
kiss
The biggest passion (from day 2 to end) Big Brother has ever seen
Season of Fire and Ice
yumminess.com
kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
KushyKush:

I've got plans for us lipsrsealed kiss

Smhfy undecided undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Munzy14:

Yea am not referring to later. Still on the soothsayer. Lolzzzzzz the way the analyze everything, you will think it is telepathic!.
Thanks for the capsule. I am waiting for my comic relief trollers after 9pm. They make the thread fun.
Yes ooo

TeamCC: #WeMadHeregrin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Let us fire the votes for Fly Boy
True Boss

VOTE Miracle
to

Blessings

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
MrBigiman:

For the first time ever I have seen an objective post from u. CeeC doesn't however doesn't need to learn anger management, but to learn how to be happy first, as she is obviously always angry.

Alex lives a gold digger life, trying to extert herself forcefully into the life of a more advantaged guy. She did it with Leo, few saw it however. Tobi is not smart enough and may end up marrying a lady out of his current naivity.

Ninas game plan is to feign cluelessness, innocence and nativity, but that's a mere strategy. Three piercings on both ears and being banged sideways style shows she's a pretending near albino.

Miracle has been himself and a guyman to the core.

It's the year of the guymen,

Thanks for seeing it for once.

VOTE Miracle
Lolzz. I am very objective. But the way you guys painted a Cee-C picture made me stand with her team. Till Sunday.
She knows she has flaws. but then again, She is in a competition at the moment.
VOTE Cee-C to 32052.
Nina is confused. But i pray she follows her heart. that is where her eternal joy will come from.
Let her not be in a haste like pokello.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
amaralizzy40y:
weather business or pleasure let my Mina ship sail outside.
As far you are willing to be their ocean.....

We shall sail till quantata
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Miracle no get money but he want buy car for Nina. Issorit o.

He is an Igbo man
He can "push barrow" to gerrit cool
He can sell his kidney angry
He can win the money (I pray and dream)
Cheers

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
oshe11:
Yes ooo

TeamCC: #WeMadHeregrin
hahahahaha. Allow our votes to sail through till 9pm before u start naaa. infact. back to the polls......

(1) (2) (3) ... (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52