Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3881244 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 21, 2018
Thank you Munzy14 and nigerianwoman and oyindidi and ibk03 and livelymatilda and diadem10 for keeping up the good work while I was gone. I kept up with everything. I really intensified my votes.
But guess what...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:03am On Apr 21, 2018
Threebear:

She did a lot for him ,I really wish he would go for her or cara grin

No dey play rough play. MeeMee's heart is with my daughter. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SIRmanjar(m): 12:03am On Apr 21, 2018
guardsman:

Guy abeg, argue wit urself. I've made my point. Keep defending d indefensible. How is it so hard to accept that Miracle is human & can make an error in judgment which he's trying to fix. No one is dragging him for it but just stating d genesis of d mood in d house right now.
So to clarify sumtin wey you hear from person wey you love na snitching?But to talk against ur guy for im back no be snitching..Ohk I understand you now. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 12:03am On Apr 21, 2018
Nina won't let miracle sleep tonight, Nina abeg oooo I no want dragging ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 12:05am On Apr 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

No dey play rough play. MeeMee's heart is with my daughter. angry
So you will not take it back..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 21, 2018
akthedream1122:

WHO IS THIS ONE TRYING TO FOOL? TELL US WHAT YOU HEARD SO THAT IT CAN BE USED AGAINST YOU ON SUNDAY AND STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH

grin grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 21, 2018
safarigirl:
you cannot play God on Big Brother. If you have watched Big Brother as much as I have, you would be privy to many happenings.

The characters are mostly similar, so are voting patterns, 'playing God' is not that hard after watching the show for 16 years. If you have 16 years experience in any thing, na expert you be.

you need to find a way to convert this experience into money. even if it is to be a BBN/BBA weekly commentator.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:10am On Apr 21, 2018
amaralizzy40y:
Nina won't let miracle sleep tonight, Nina abeg oooo I no want dragging ooooooo

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Lemme quicquic go to bed, I'll see you after 2pm. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 21, 2018
Threebear:

They are a stupid team ,they had the resource to win but couldn't mobilize correctly.

They ended up staging dance contests instead of votes grin

I swear threebear, they have money but didn't know how to make VOTING MOVES, they even involved school children. Their grin grin grin grin eye go clear last last. If ceec dosent win, I'm ok as long as miracle is no. 1, so much better than that nigga called Tobi.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freeme5: 12:10am On Apr 21, 2018
safarigirl:
Team CeeC, take a bow.

You guys are the real MVPs on these streets. Y'all have been amazing from Day 1 and you did yourselves proud till the finals.

You may not have gotten THE victory, but you got A victory

Abeg who win?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Harziz1: 12:10am On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats teamTobi

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freeme5: 12:13am On Apr 21, 2018
Harziz1:
Congrats teamTobi
lol Every one is just claiming winner Team miracle Team Tobi Team Ceec na only team Alex and nina I no see By next week every one will go back to reality we go dey all right last last
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 12:13am On Apr 21, 2018
guardsman:

Make sunday come abeg. Anybody wey go win make hin win & let them not organize another one for d next five years. This is crazy. Lol
grin grin
the toxic stuff truly dey touch u . but is annoying though, some fans take things too far. I just be looking at people here though, the way take things personal here is alarming, investing all their time, energy is something i dont understand. Someone will ve all the time in the world to insult, degrade a fellow human being and BBN housemate and post degrading picture about them, like seriously?
It just something else, all to what gain.
Then let me blame Big Brother first, with the Pairing thing.
He now went and brought housemate wey be "pikin wey say him mama/papa no go sleep, how himself go sleep"
Housemates troubled big brother, him no rest, them too the HMS no rest
The viewers no rest, them HMS too no rest.
The only thing i can say that is good of this season is the fact that some of them ve won money from one or two competitions, unlike last year own.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:14am On Apr 21, 2018
badinfluence:

So you will not take it back..

You didn't answer my question. But, never mind sef. You're entitled to your opinion.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:16am On Apr 21, 2018
shimmer1:

I swear threebear, they have money but didn't know how to make VOTING MOVES, they even involved school children. Their grin grin grin grin eye go clear last last. If ceec dosent win, I'm ok as long as miracle is no. 1, so much better than that nigga called Tobi.
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IamAyobami(m): 12:16am On Apr 21, 2018
How can the mod ban me for trying to defend myself, which kind of injustice is this. I was having a little issue with yumninayum which is very understandable cuz at one time we disagree to agree, and someone called sage just jump enter my mention and was insulting me, so u were thinking I will be quiet and let her insult my parent even without me quoting her first...The most painful part is u ban me and allow her to continue here without doing anything to her, is this not a gang up?? Is this how Seun has allowed here to degenerate to, bcs u know someone so you think u can bring other people down. you even went as far as saying I was bullying and insulting a fellow nairalander...my question is, was I the only one involve in the insult?? why ban only me?? This is my 8 years on nairaland and I have never been ban before, so I am so pained to see this....I hand you over to God, if I was the one that started the insult then I deserve it but if u treated me unjustly, let God be the judge between us.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IamAyobami(m): 12:18am On Apr 21, 2018
My appreciation goes to team Tobi for your time, energy and money that you have spent.. may God continue to bless you all. I want to assure you that victory is ours on Sunday....I remain Adexchelsea!!!

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:19am On Apr 21, 2018
safarigirl:
Team CeeC, take a bow.

You guys are the real MVPs on these streets. Y'all have been amazing from Day 1 and you did yourselves proud till the finals.

You may not have gotten THE victory, but you got A victory

Livelymatilda is the real MVP
He was there when no one else was

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 21, 2018
akthedream1122:
TO GOSSIP AND BACKBITE? .. A1

Oh Jesus! All these, while being a nobody. grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:20am On Apr 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Craze! I like you. grin cheesy
kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:20am On Apr 21, 2018
IamAyobami:
My appreciation goes to team Tobi for your time, energy and money that you have spent.. may God continue to bless you all. I want to assure you that victory is ours on Sunday....I remain Adexchelsea!!!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freeme5: 12:22am On Apr 21, 2018
Who is watching?
Miracle went upstairs to drag Alex to come and make sauce for him that to wants to eat yam even though she was sleeping.She stood up eventually.they are in the kitchen now.Alex tobi and miracle.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:24am On Apr 21, 2018
Davido

Yemi alade

Toke

Toolz

Falz

All the yoruba actresses

Billionaire father

Kraktv brother

Biggy

Ninja

And still

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 21, 2018
IamAyobami:
How can the mod ban me for trying to defend myself, which kind of injustice is this. I was having a little issue with yumninayum which is very understandable cuz at one time we disagree to agree, and someone called sage just jump enter my mention and was insulting me, so u were thinking I will be quiet and let her insult my parent even without me quoting her first...The most painful part is u ban me and allow her to continue here without doing anything to her, is this not a gang up?? Is this how Seun has allowed here to degenerate to, bcs u know someone so you think u can bring other people down. you even went as far as saying I was bullying and insulting a fellow nairalander...my question is, was I the only one involve in the insult?? why ban only me?? This is my 8 years on nairaland and I have never been ban before, so I am so pained to see this....I hand you over to God, if I was the one that started the insult then I deserve it but if u treated me unjustly, let God be the judge between us.

That was what someone did to me too. Because someone, knows a mod, made sure I was banned and even my second moniker without even reasoning what happened at first. sad The insults are too much here. Everything will end on Sunday don't worry. Just move on. Pele cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 12:27am On Apr 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

You didn't answer my question. But, never mind sef. You're entitled to your opinion.
Lol.. I feel she shouldn't have said some of the things she said to miracle last night. As far as the bbn game is concerned, tobi has earned miracle's respect and to a certain degree his trust. It's unhealthy pitching some ideas at this stage of the game, everyone's paranoia is heightened.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 12:27am On Apr 21, 2018
Munzy14:
Shout out! to all the ladies and gentlemen that voted for Cee-C. You guys are amazing.
To those that trolled and in one way or the other blackmailed her. It's Love over hate.
Lets head on to Sunday!.
Ak finally u made it out kirikir to witness Sunday!. That is a good omen.
Team Cee-C. fought like Spartans!.
Like legit, like yhooo!!!!.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 12:28am On Apr 21, 2018
shimmer1:

That was what someone did to me too. Because someone, knows a mod, made sure I was banned and even my second moniker without even reasoning what happened at first. sad The insults are too much here. Everything will end on Sunday don't worry. Just move on. Pele cheesy cheesy cheesy
U sef they complain about insults on this thread shocked pls don't let them ban u again bcoz ur team needs you to celebrate shd they win

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 12:29am On Apr 21, 2018
honorr:
oya na listen to the CCee you spent ur life savings voting for.. spends her useful time at home seeing movies...little wonder why she's acting out all she's learnt on int'l TV

So you don't watch movies in your home. Hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:31am On Apr 21, 2018
alarmednigerian:

U sef they complain about insults on this thread shocked pls don't let them ban u again bcoz ur team needs you to celebrate shd they win

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 12:32am On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=guardsman post=66890240]

It's quilty conscience. Ever since he snitched on his guy, running to tell Nina what ToLex told him & wit d way Nina has been behaving around ToLex, d house has not been d same for him & he has been uncomfortable around ToLex. d clearing agent can't clear anyone on this one. I remember how he confronted people like Leo demanding answers. Everyone knows Nina has been gaming him & he too probably knows wit d way she goes about shouting Collins, hence he'd rather prefer if he doesn't win, Tobi should because he knows she'll run to Collins. Imagine wit all he told Tobi during d Ceebi drama if Tobi had snitched on him to CeeC. Everyday CeeC would hav continued taunting him. d guy fall my hand after Tobi sacrificed his relationship wit a woman over his G. He broke d bro code. Gs up hoes down. Gs over Hoes[b]. I voted for him all d time he was up & still like him sha[/[/b]quote]
This is all I needed to hear grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 12:37am On Apr 21, 2018
stephleena:
abeg no vex, wetin CeCe don win for biggie house, apart from "strike"..?
just thinking aloud..

King Cee-C has won payporte game.

Nina and Alex has never won a payporte game, but they have won Head of house.

Plus Alex won that 500m.

Bambam was the only female to win payporte game and head of house.

If Miracle does not win on Sunday ( hopefully Cee-C will win) it will means Leo and ifuennada has won more money than Miracle. 2.5m each.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 21, 2018
Team tobi and team miracle just they claim say dem win,we go finally know on Sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.