Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3872094 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:15am On Feb 06, 2018
Dee one is silly, annoying, full of himself and Itk dude

Hes just pained that the girls are fascinated with pilots.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 8:15am On Feb 06, 2018
I love what the housemates are doing to Deeone grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:16am On Feb 06, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Shut up! They only tried to make things clear for your smoked brain friend and if you were in anyway better than him, you'd have seen that for yourself.

You'll leave my father out of this or refrain from quoting me because I don't remember involving yours.
I picture you as very little, almost a midget tbh. Why are you shouting now? cheesy

I can hear you from down here, you mustn't shout and hyperventilate to make your point. And this is a public forum, I quote who I want to quote, and say what I want. Deal with it, or fúck off tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:17am On Feb 06, 2018
What is this D1's problem sef. Arguing about the piloting profession with a trained pilot and he's taking it so darn personal. Good thing Miracle has stopped replying him and has left Angel and Vindora to keep arguing with him.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:17am On Feb 06, 2018
spongeisback:
I love what the housemates are doing to Deeone grin
What are they doing?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 06, 2018
safarigirl:
I wholly agree. Some people's mumu on the show can onkt be witnessed in a movie

I bet they gave Tobi the Tony Umez script angry

CeeCee is supposed to be Eucharia Anunobi

Teddy A is Hanks Anuku

Miracle is Ramsey Noah

DeeOne is Chiwetalu Agu

Khloe is Tonto Dike

Anto is Rita Dominic

Vandorra is Patience Ozokwor

Ahneeka is Stephanie Okereke

K Brule is Jim Iyke

lol nina should be nkiru sylvanus.. They so fit
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2018
@Safarigirl, I disagree with Dee one being Chiwetel Agu . Dee one is one envious mfk. Believes he knows everything. Failed comedian feeling funky.

I wonder why Miracle is bothering educating the fool. And he's so calm at it.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:20am On Feb 06, 2018
XML33:

But you must admit he made some sense though. You talk too much and you reveal too much information about yourself when you talk too much

I know as a chronic introvert that you are( you revealed this info yourself grin) the internet gives you the opportunity to express yourself more than you'd normally do in real, but try to dail the revelations down a bit. What's uploaded on the internet stays on the internet.
lol....my many room mates over the years would disagree with you.

The only thing the internet provides is a wider audience and stuck up people, but I express myself just fine in real life.

It is much more difficult to express one's self on the internet than in reality. See, in real life, people will be able to catch the deflections and intonations in your voice as well as the expressions on your face to determine how best to approach your words, on the internet, they only have words. So, you most times, end up having to explain yourself over and over to people who have read your words wrong.

I also find it hilarious that a person who has equally quarreled with every soul on Nairaland is talking about reputations. What does he think people think of him and his twenty monikers? undecided

PS: I am yet to meet anyone from Nairaland who has a negative opinion of me.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:21am On Feb 06, 2018
ifyalways:
Dee one is silly, annoying, full of himself and Itk dude

Hes just pained that the girls are fascinated with pilots.
maybe if his jokes were funnier, the girls would pay him more attention
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:22am On Feb 06, 2018
makydebbie:
My dear, that is totally impossible. It's not just him.

If the lady who defended you didn't, they'll be the first to shout women are their own enemies.
Minion\Hypocrite 02, I see you are still fascinated with me grin

I see you too, love kiss grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2018
ifyalways:
@Safarigirl, I disagree with Dee one being Chiwetel Agu . Dee one is one envious mfk. Believes he knows everything. Failed comedian feeling funky.

I wonder why Miracle is bothering educating the fool. And he's so calm at it.
so, Chiwetalu does not fit an envious, ITK character who gets offended when he isn't worshipped?

Babe, Imma need you to take a Nollywood Knowledge Test cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:24am On Feb 06, 2018
safarigirl:
maybe if his jokes were funnier, the girls would pay him more attention
Arguing blindly cos of envy is not a joke.

Putting a hm down just cos others are kinda fascinated with him or her is not funny.

It's nobody's fault that he's not really likeable so he should stop being a sadist. I can't wait for him to be up for eviction.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 8:25am On Feb 06, 2018
cee-c get horse leg sha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:26am On Feb 06, 2018
safarigirl:
so, Chiwetalu does not fit an envious, ITK character who gets offended when he isn't worshipped?

Babe, Imma need you to take a Nollywood Knowledge Test cheesy
No he doesn't. Or maybe he does.

Im just pissed off with him.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:27am On Feb 06, 2018
Giel:

The lady has said what's on her mind and you belittle it as if you know more about her than she knows about herself.

The worst part is that you are using your experience of girls to judge someone else

What do you mean by nothing like over confident to women? Are you in the mind of all women?

To round it up you finish it with your pervert fantasies.

The way some of you speak sometimes. SMH

You're the kind of guy she is talking about.

Overconfident, arrogant and delusional.

Giel, 10 gbosa for you. Well articulated! Laughable how some people are unable to help themselves...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:30am On Feb 06, 2018
ifyalways:

No he doesn't. Or maybe he does.

Im just pissed off with him.
lol....calm down

DeeOne is just playing his own script grin....there has to be a villain in every story
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Paula2018(f): 8:30am On Feb 06, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 06, 2018
This should be an eye opener for everyone. He who.has ears..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Lol. Teddy is a control freak and a daydreamer who feels he's the best thing that has happened to womanhood.
I used to like him but I'm fast losing interest in the unnecessary braggadocious demeanor.
By all means be assertive but don't run others down.

Kai, my crush was just talking out of pain. grin grin

He sounded so stupid, i wanted to smack him. First he said he would absolutely the same thing Tobi did and then he explained the exact opposite.

It seems like a clique is forming in the house and they (who perceive themselves as being strong) are actually following "herd" mentality.

Imagine that they all think Mina was saved because MiNa is "weak". None of them has even thought of the possibility that Tobi saved them because he feels Mina have not judged him or are not trying to take him down.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:34am On Feb 06, 2018
makydebbie:
My dear, that is totally impossible. It's not just him.

If the lady who defended you didn't, they'll be the first to shout women are their own enemies.

I noticed his obsession with you, Poco and I. Dude readily jumps on any wagon that's got issues with us. He should fix whatever his problem is abeg!

Morning morning babez! kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 06, 2018
safarigirl:

The only thing the internet provides is a wider audience and stuck up people, but I express myself just fine in real life.

It is much more difficult to express one's self on the internet than in reality. See, in real life, people will be able to catch the deflections and intonations in your voice as well as the expressions on your face to determine how best to approach your words, on the internet, they only have words. So, you most times, end up having to explain yourself over and over to people who have read your words wrong.

I also find it hilarious that a person who has equally quarreled with every soul on Nairaland is talking about reputations. What does he think people think of him and his twenty monikers? undecided

So you have worked on yourself?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:39am On Feb 06, 2018
Giel:
To me the first set of people that should leave are
Ahneeka and ifu,
They are the least talked about housemates. Don't do anything worth speaking about,

The only time ahneeka was trending was because of what dee one did to her and not even something she did.
After a week + and these 2 are still boring,

Such a pity about Ahneeka. I had such high hopes. It was almost as if judging from stage presence, I gave her the trophy in my heart's recesses.

I still think she s a great girl but she has not even started fighting for this money at all. Like she does not know that she is in a battle...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2018
safarigirl:

Well, the thing is that in real life you are more likely to meet and communicate with people who you are friends with. On the internet, it's a whole different ball game and you gotta be careful with what you say about yourself. On the internet you aren't sharing info with one person or a chosen set of people, but with a wide range of people.

You need to realize that certain people are just pure evil and malicious, and they know how to do really bad things to people they don't like. Imagine what someone who has bad intentions towards you could do with the knowledge you shared about your Asthma. You really need to be careful.

Apologies if I misread your current personality. It seems you've changed.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2018
Twoclans:

Exactly.

With his cheap tattoos undecided

Oy ve, my head! You have killed my crush oh! Cheap Tattoo grin grin grin.

The insult pain me on his behalf grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:45am On Feb 06, 2018
Blackhawk01:

I noticed his obsession with you, Poco and I. Dude readily jumps on any wagon that's got issues with us. He should fix whatever his problem is abeg!

Jesus! In all my time here, some of you still find ways to surprise me. Me? Obsessed with who? cheesy cheesy grin grin

Kai! This life. Now I know you are deluded. Stop living in your grand delusions of self, bikó. You two just make my online troubling interesting. Playthings tbh.

Poco, I have a crush on. And the gap in reasoning and engagement is as clear as day.

Wait, you really think I'm obsessed with you lot grin You mumu sha, pass as I think before cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 8:46am On Feb 06, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Mehn, he's obsessed oh. And he tries to hide it with his mind blowing hypocrisy.
One morning, I got a mention from him asking stuffs about sex stool.
That same night, he was telling the Espada guy that he doesn't know me, remembers me, or think of me. He only knows my moniker when he sees it and remember I exist.

I was like cooooooooolllll, na your ghost mention me in the morning? And reminded me of your existence. cheesy

Babe, I'm just nervous concerning yesterday's discussion. Goodmoney. kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:48am On Feb 06, 2018
Meanwhile t boss lands her third endorsement kiss
I Stan for success!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 8:50am On Feb 06, 2018
does princess ever keep quiet .....jeeezzs

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2018
Ifu is mad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2018
veekid:
Ifu is mad
Very stupid girl, I can't believe I ever was her fan!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:54am On Feb 06, 2018
safarigirl:
So Throwback photo of BamBam and Princess with TBoss and Miyonse, this picture was probably taken before See Gobe sef

If the organisers of this show are going to continue this nepotistic behaviour, they might as well cancel it.

I remember this picture. Hnmmmm! So the organisers keep dipping into the same pond? Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunbestie(f): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2018
Princess is from oji river in Enugu state. Ifu is from arochukwu LGA in abia state

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.