Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (979) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3885459 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
HeyBee27:
My teddy,you rock.But anytime i set my eyes on you, i always remember that your back is covered with ezcema,my love for you is reducing gradually cos of that shii.. grin grin no vex.

same thing my gal and her friend said yesterday cheesy
that shit aint helping tha niggy grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
DzTzl:
she s obviously not a Fan
I swear i am a fan but since i saw that shii on his body,my love for him is not there anymore. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
This Ifu make up na wah oh.

All these highlights and lowlights she is doing.

Powder just be flying everywhere.

And Lolu seems to be coming out of the quiet spell he's been in all day.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

same thing my gal and her friend said yesterday cheesy
that shit aint helping tha niggy grin
He's a grown ass for pete sake,it is irritating.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
MamBi:
Wait so my Cee'c can be this fun?

She "stole" Rico's shorts and says this was more like her style.

Rico is begging her not to bust his shorts with the big behind and Cee'c runs off to wear the shorts.

And she is dancing bum bum dance in the shorts whilst Rico is groaning in fake dismay that his shorts will never be the same.

Nomination na real changer. Where has this Cee'c been? Just giving somebody heart attack up an dan and making me live on knife edge all these days...
Hiding behind immunity

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
styrese:
nobody is perfect except your just vain, which doesn't even make sense

teddy has a very bad skin... thats just the truth.
if it were miracle u would'nt bliv "no1 is perfect".
at some point we as humans grow past biasness to some extent but it seems ur case is different.
and u are not ashamed to let it show. its sad!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gogetta(m): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
Abeg who tobi offend? which kain cloth be this?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
oshe11:
Chaiiii

Just tried removing it but cudnt again....

The person wen ban U dey vex gan!

Make the person dey vex dey go oooo, when he or she fit boil yam with it, make dem halla me. kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

teddy has a very bad skin... thats just the truth.
if it were miracle u would'nt bliv "no1 is perfect".
at some point we as humans grow past biasness to some extent but it seems ur case is different.
and u are not ashamed to let it show. its sad!
nonsense, your more biased and ur miracle is not in anyway better, am more sad about you

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Make the person dey vex dey go oooo, when he or she fit boil yam with it, make dem halla me. kiss
Thats the spirit dear......

No time to waste time on frivolities..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
I can't stop laughing at this D1's dance.

Awww, I like D1 sha oh.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DzTzl(f): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
HeyBee27:
I swear i am a fan but since i saw that shii on his body,my love for him is not there anymore. grin
I admit that i didnt see what you saw! I know pple even babies too tht have skin conditions mostly on their back, you see lighter patches or a particular spot is darker than usual! But when you see such on someone's face then its eczema, but i could care less m jus a #TeddyNation like that

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DzTzl(f): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
HeyBee27:
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
HeyBee27:
He's a grown ass for pete sake,it is irritating.

i'm equally shocked how an adult of his would have eczema and does nothing about it.
when i heard D1 saying it some days back i tot it was his normal mad joke.
until i saw it myself and i was like.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
DzTzl:
I admit that i didnt see what you saw! I know pple even babies too tht have skin conditions mostly on their back, you see lighter patches or a particular spot is darker than usual! But when you see such on someone's face then its eczema, but i could care less m jus a #TeddyNation like that
Lol,easy o jeje take it slow oo. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:

At least he's not a faghot like your teddy, who gave up his hairy ass to be bleeped by all the gay celebs for cheap collaboration, they bleeped him and discarded him like a used rag, yet he still couldn't blow.

You are on a long thing if you think he's the father of that Chinese looking child.
You want to go low, oh we are going to go very low.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
MamBi:
I can't stop laughing at this D1's dance.

Awww, I like D1 sha oh.
That is guy is a clown,i like him too.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
styrese:
nonsense, your more biased and ur miracle is not in anyway better, am more sad about you
Why do you think your teddy keeps rejecting that bam bam, that's because he's a hardcore gay grin
Everyone in Lagos knows his story, his arsehole is a public toilet for every manner of sperm. grin
Where do you think he got that eczema?
Eczema is the sign of multiple under treated STDS.
You say miracle can never father a child, well teddy is the father of multiple viruses. grin
He's nothing but a dirty ugly pig with smelly teeth and a caged destiny.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

i'm equally shocked how an adult of his would have eczema and does nothing about it.
when i heard D1 saying it some days back i tot it was his normal mad joke.
until i saw it myself and i was like.
No mind him,i was shocked wen i saw it too. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hottigirly:
Where are TeamTeddyA undecided
Please indicate,let us know ourselves
Please continue campaigning for him. Let the haters continue hating grin
Let's focus on only our guy,ignore other hms please kiss
#TeddyAForTheMoney #TeamBamTeddy kiss kiss

We are here kiss. We don't make noise nor throw shades at other team mates. TeamBamteddy are cultured fellas. wink

Don't be intimidated at all about the noise. Remember one person can hold different nairaland accounts; post a comment with one of the accounts, quote, like and reply with another. Madness grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:

At least he's not a faghot like your teddy, who gave up his hairy ass to be bleeped by all the gay celebs for cheap collaboration, they bleeped him and discarded him like a used rag, yet he still couldn't blow.
You are on a long thing if you think he's the father of that Chinese looking child.

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Tonight is for parry please. No bloodshed, sheath the sword hun. kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:

arrant nonsense,if u can't prove this , you would keep going low to hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
styrese:

without biasness, miracle is a far better person than teddy.
judging based on overall character,i so hate arrogant people.
people who looks down on others.

i can tell this prize is between miracle and tobi, its so obvious.
forget about the the initial gra gra of teddy, he is soo going down as d game progresses.
his arrogance will kill his game. watch out!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yunafa(f): 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:

Wowza!!! too harsh...can we be mindfull of what we say on this forum..pls, abeg it is not nice.
Peace Always.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
oshe11:
Thats the spirit dear......

No time to waste time on frivolities..
You legit! cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DzTzl(f): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
Styrese, you claim to be a Fan of Teddy A and you are subtly de-marketing him! I am Teddy A's fan too and you dont see me up and about insulting other housemates, campaign and give people reasons to vote for him.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

without biasness, miracle is a far better person than teddy.
judging based on overall character,i so hate arrogant people.
people who looks down on others.

i can tell this prize is between miracle and tobi, its so obvious.
forget about the the initial gra gra of teddy, he is soo going down as d game progresses.
his arrogance will kill his game. watch out!
you are a miracle fan, so I didn't expect anything better from you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Anugod(f): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
Tune to Africa Magic Family and watch K Brule in "So Wrong So Wright" showing right now 8:00 pm kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
styrese:
arrant nonsense,if u can't prove this , you would keep going low to hell
Teddy said it himself bro
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
What more proofs do u want didn't u watch wen Dey played the game ( devils basket) wen he drank to the fact dat he has bin fingered through his anus?

(1) (2) (3) ... (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.