Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,312 members, 7,864,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Maheeda Talks About Craziest Places She Had S3x - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Talks About Craziest Places She Had S3x (547 Views)

Maheeda Laments Her Vagina Is Getting Pinker Despite Her Skin Getting Darker(Pic / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own / Cute Photo Of Maheeda’s 16-year-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Talks About Craziest Places She Had S3x by Narthkings: 1:00am On Jan 28, 2018
Nigerian singer and nudist, Caroline Sam, popularly known as Maheeda, has said that she is disgusted at what men do with her pictures.

According to the self-acclaimed s3x goddess, men send her videos of them masturbating with her images and blame her for it.

Maheeda also revealed that she’s had s3x in public places such as a public restroom and on the beach.

According to Punch, she was happy to build her brand. She said, “I would not lie, I am aware that some men m@sturbate with my pictures online; but personally, it disgusts me.”

“I would be very honest that it disgusts me because they send me some videos of them doing it and telling me that it is what I caused. To be honest, I caused it so there is nothing I can do about it.”

“I like the fact that my brand is built on s3x. I love it and it feels like a dream to me because in Nigeria, s3x is still seen as a taboo.”

“I feel that we need to be more open and educate our children about it. I may not be going about it the right way because nobody is perfect; but hopefully, I would perfect my act.”

“The craziest s3xual thing I have done is to have s3x in the restroom and on the beach. There was a time I did it in the restroom and the other ladies were waiting in line to use the restroom.”

“The time I did it at the beach, it was very crazy because people were passing by. I don’t know which was crazier between the two but I think both were crazy
Source: http://wepublicisenaija.com/48028/maheeda-talks-about-craziest-places-she-had-s3x/

Re: Maheeda Talks About Craziest Places She Had S3x by wikiadamin: 1:09am On Jan 28, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Talks About Craziest Places She Had S3x by okachie1(m): 2:17am On Jan 28, 2018
Smh! Onye ara

(1) (Reply)

Nina Apologises To Her Boyfriend For Making Out With Miracle #bbnaija / Woli Arole And Kelvin Ikeduba Fights For Visa At American Embassy / #bbnaija Ceec Dying Inside ���. Ara Ti Ta!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.