Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Refused A London Visa Because I Want A Schegen Visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Refused A London Visa Because I Want A Schegen Visa. (1128 Views)

I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information / Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) / First Time Visiting Germany, France, Belgium, (schegen Area)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Refused A London Visa Because I Want A Schegen Visa. by Brightniceguy(m): 2:49am On Jan 28, 2018
Hello Nairalanders please i need your helps as i plan traveling abroad for a greener pasture. Just recently my agent called me was asking/adversing if he should get me a London visa (which was not what i asked him to get me from the start, I asked him to help me get a schegen visa) So i told him i needed time to discuss it with my siblings and parents though my parents don't know much about overseas and after the whole discussions, My family with advises from other family friends, I was asked to refuse the london visa which i called the agent and still insisted on the schegen visa and his words was that NA ME NO and the reason he said that was because he tried convincing me to take the london visa saying they are lot opportunities for a young boy like me over there unless i plan doing drugs or 419 in other side of europe.

NOTE that i don't plan doing such, I am just a young boy of 22/23 years looking for means i can help my parents and sibling and also start a good life for my self.I plan seeking asylum in Finland and by God's grace i can start a living over there since i heard they are jobs over there and they still listen to asylum stories compared to other EU countries.

Please i need advice from good people in the house that has experience of life over there as a black immigrant and my chances of getting to work.

Please Admin help move to FP as i really need help and counsellings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Refused A London Visa Because I Want A Schegen Visa. by Thewesterner(m): 3:15am On Jan 28, 2018
London over Schegen anytime. My conclusion is based on the names.

2 Likes

Re: I Refused A London Visa Because I Want A Schegen Visa. by martyns303(m): 3:29am On Jan 28, 2018
1. it is UK visa NOT London visa.
2. Schegen gives u access to lots of European countries except the UK.
3. UK visa gives u access to only the UK.
4. my question however is, why do u want to go and seek asylum in another country, on what basis? is there a war in Nigeria? are u targeted by the government? on what grounds should u be granted asylum? why do u want to add to our shame as a nation? People are hustling and making it everyday in this country, why do u feel the need to travel to make it?

2 Likes

Re: I Refused A London Visa Because I Want A Schegen Visa. by Lhimeet(m): 3:34am On Jan 28, 2018
Schegen visa all the way for me!...No specific reasons though...Except Yankee visa dey wait for me cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Refused A London Visa Because I Want A Schegen Visa. by Lhimeet(m): 3:40am On Jan 28, 2018
martyns303:
4. my question however is, why do u want to go and seen asylum in another country, on what basis? is there a war in Nigeria? are u targeted by the government? on what grounds should u be granted asylum? why do u want to add to our shame as a nation? People are hustling and making it everyday in this country, why do u feel the need to travel to make it?
No.2 is why I will choose schegen visa over UK visa anytime anyday...And to the last question,apart from the asylum part which I don't like...They is absolutely nothing wrong if you feel the need to travel ...Everyone has his/her purpose in life...If he feel he needs to travel,SO BE IT!…You're not in any position to question him! cheesy wink

5 Likes

Re: I Refused A London Visa Because I Want A Schegen Visa. by uboma(m): 6:36am On Jan 28, 2018
martyns303:
4. my question however is, why do u want to go and seek asylum in another country, on what basis? is there a war in Nigeria? are u targeted by the government? on what grounds should u be granted asylum? why do u want to add to our shame as a nation? People are hustling and making it everyday in this country, why do u feel the need to travel to make it?

You raised some valid questions in point 4.

Waiting to read the response from the op
Re: I Refused A London Visa Because I Want A Schegen Visa. by uboma(m): 6:40am On Jan 28, 2018
Lhimeet:

No.2 is why I will choose schegen visa over UK visa anytime anyday...And to the last question,apart from the asylum part which I don't like...They is absolutely nothing wrong if you feel the need to travel ...Everyone has his/her purpose in life...If he feel he needs to travel,SO BE IT!…You're not in any position to question him! cheesy wink

To the contrary, he has every right to question the op's motives for planning to seek asylum in another country.

This is a public forum and every member here has posting privileges as long as he/she does not break any of the rules.

By the way, do you really understand the term, asylum?

Look up the Dictionary and come back here so we can discuss objectively.

2 Likes

Re: I Refused A London Visa Because I Want A Schegen Visa. by justwise(m): 7:02am On Jan 28, 2018
Brightniceguy:
Hello Nairalanders please i need your helps as i plan traveling abroad for a greener pasture. Just recently my agent called me was asking/adversing if he should get me a London visa (which was not what i asked him to get me from the start, I asked him to help me get a schegen visa) So i told him i needed time to discuss it with my siblings and parents though my parents don't know much about overseas and after the whole discussions, My family with advises from other family friends, I was asked to refuse the london visa which i called the agent and still insisted on the schegen visa and his words was that NA ME NO and the reason he said that was because he tried convincing me to take the london visa saying they are lot opportunities for a young boy like me over there unless i plan doing drugs or 419 in other side of europe.

NOTE that i don't plan doing such, I am just a young boy of 22/23 years looking for means i can help my parents and sibling and also start a good life for my self .I plan seeking asylum in Finland and by God's grace i can start a living over there since i heard they are jobs over there and they still listen to asylum stories compared to other EU countries.

Please i need advice from good people in the house that has experience of life over there as a black immigrant and my chances of getting to work.

Please Admin help move to FP as i really need help and counsellings.

1. Supermods don't move questionable thread to FP.

2. If you genuinely wants to help your parents then look for scholarship to any European country and migrate legitimately

3. Your agent will not be able to get you a genuine visa to 'London' or any European because you don't qualify for one.

This is the wrong place to seek advice on how to circumvent immigration rules.

1 Like

(1)

Sweden Visa / Police Report In China / Basic Airline /nato Phonetic Alphabets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.