Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty (21556 Views)

Oyedepo Offers Closing Sermon At Pastor Dare Adeboye's Farewell Service / "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady / Sharon Oyakhilome And Husband At Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 55th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by fapcrook(m): 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
lakesider:
Why are many nigerians stupid ?
I wonder oo, but not all Nigerians are stupid
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by jairusben(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
cryles:
Op cant u use sense, must you copy everytin u see online, besides what is the tittle of the movie and wen wil the next season be out
I swear down to earth..you have to believe this one..he has been my bench mate since ss1..dude was a sickler confirmed..his name is Karina Jaycob..current medical student at ndu
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
[sub][/sub]
Siki355:
not just him, Even HIV turned to negative n lot of miracles..
we are blessed to have David ibiyeomie in our tym..more oil to his head!

ARE U THE HIV PATIENT?
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
jairusben:
I swear down to earth..you have to believe this one..he has been my bench mate since ss1..dude was a sickler confirmed..his name is Karina Jaycob..current medical student at ndu
BLODDY BLATANT LIES.
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by mormoney85(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Naija and gullibility. grin
imagine that orobo na ss
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Countersam(m): 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
hungryboy:
if Duncan Mighty fit believe this fake news, then e go dey very easy to scam am .

You dont have to be a genius to see that this is a scam and fake news.

This one na very easy scam nah,even me were no be yahoo boy don do am before.
Getting a fake hospital report and diagnosis na very cheap stuff.

Here is how this guy did it,

Dude goes to a hospital, pays enough bribe and gets a fake genotype report.
Goes to church later on, Pastor were don sabi whatsup ' heals' him, dude then goes back to his Doctor friend and gets his true genotype report.

Na only bible, be the difference between some of our pastors and yahoo boys sha.

Even if you have your doubts it is best for you to be silent than judge, you definitely cannot prove your assertion. So you don't ignorantly attract a curse on yourself.

Leave Pastor David Ibiyeomie and his Great God.
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by sulakishop(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
Some people's brain is paining dem or their barber is wicked for shaving their brains alongside the hair... Sheer religious dogmatism
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Pataricatering(f): 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
Corrinthians:
sad

Some fools would believe this.

The question I would like to ask is, why is it our pastors are only good at performing only such miracles our nakéd eyes can't see?

Why has no pastor or mog ever done a miracle such as "an amputee grows back his leg" or someone buried and decomposed years ago rise up from the dead?

Are they trying to tell us these are impossible for our their God to do?

Ndi ara. angry
those types of miracles are impossible! It’s only the ones you can do behind the scenes arrangee that can work !
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Pataricatering(f): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
Countersam:

Even if you have your doubts it is best for you to be silent than judge, you definitely cannot prove your assertion. So you don't ignorantly attract a curse on yourself.

Leave Pastor David Ibiyeomie and his Great God.
which curse ? So questioning something that might be false when there have been cases of fake miracles will attract a curse ? You are a joker !
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by naomishmuel(f): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
if i hear
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by buffalowings: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
zionmde:

So no country or hospital have decided to prosecute these pastors and testifiers for defamation abi? how can any sensible country fold her hands and watch people forge medical reports on different occasions.
The one who was healed of HIV had the name of the hospital boldly written on it. or is forgery no longer a crime?
One testified from Italy ( so u don't start blabbing how its only in Africa) why is the Italian government and hospital not clamping down on him for forgery?

SHARRAP if u don't have anything to say. Just hide ur face and ignorance

Commercialize the cure now

Millions of people are dying
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Goddyj(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
What is happening to this generation? In as much as there are many fake pastors and fake miracles. It doesn't mean that real miracles don't exist. If you don't believe in miracles,it simply means that you don't believe that God is Almighty. And that is very dangerous angry
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by litaninja(m): 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
na every sunday maga must pay for naija...

1 Like

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Niceguy123: 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
More grace and oil on you. Sir. Thank you jesus
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by ponti93(m): 12:01am On Jan 29, 2018
Lol... The truth i knw not bt... Lol
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by pennywys(m): 12:12am On Jan 29, 2018
Siki355:
you funny too much, at the same time you are so foolish. I attended this same church and nothing was changed. All a heard was this likely scam of a testimony, seed, tithe and fat offering. We wrote what we want God to do for us yet all was just a big joke. I know someone who has been in the church for years with HIV and AIDS yet know healing

Programing testimony
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 29, 2018
Sorry to say bro, but u are a fool if u believe that. No insults meant bro, I just called u what u displayed yourself to be here
Siki355:
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Antichristus: 1:25am On Jan 29, 2018
"The day Nigeria wakes up, Africa would never remain the same again." Prof Patrick Lumumba.
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by liljboy10: 2:20am On Jan 29, 2018
Please dont believe all this poo.Thats how one of my aunty thought her child who was ss had been miraculously saved to aa by bishop oyedepo and stopped giving him medication.The boy died last august at 11 years old due to the sickness.Nigerians are too gullible when it comes to religion.
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Benekruku(m): 3:46am On Jan 29, 2018
Now its authoritatively confirmed that Duncan Mighty has no brains!

He should take his Pastor to General Hospital and lets see how many people he can heal!

Staged Healing!

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:32am On Jan 29, 2018
Siki355:
but why hasn't he gone to HIV centres in the country and cure the careers?

1 Like

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by October1960: 6:45am On Jan 29, 2018
Lies.
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Kay25(m): 7:43am On Jan 29, 2018
laydoh:
what sort of dickhole r u,wat nonsense.y r u cursing d guy,d last tym i checked,dia z freedom of speech.stupidity.
Don't cry it is not a curse it is a prayer for unbelievers
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by ahmedbanj(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2018
Kikiki...next plz!
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Countersam(m): 10:57am On Jan 29, 2018
Pataricatering:
which curse ? So questioning something that might be false when there have been cases of fake miracles will attract a curse ? You are a joker !
You said 'might be false'... So ur not even sure yourself and your energetically assuming this is fake already. God is not your mate, David Ibiyeomie is not the healer but God. So God should go and sleep now because fake miracles are everywhere.

Keep it up my fellow joker.
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by laydoh(m): 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
Kay25:

Don't cry it is not a curse it is a prayer for unbelievers
lol,wu is crying,btw since it a prayer,i pray dat 4 u also.thank God u r believer,e wil answer u quickly coz u wil knw aw 2 reach im.
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Kay25(m): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
laydoh:
lol,wu is crying,btw since it a prayer,i pray dat 4 u also.thank God u r believer,e wil answer u quickly coz u wil knw aw 2 reach im.
Eeeehh yea he will but won't be moved by unbelief like u do
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Coolgent(m): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Scammers at work!
Op is one of them

1 Like

Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Chiedu4Trump: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
anataala:
You people are turning Chiristianity to a scam
Pity but true
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Shinery0123(m): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
zionmde:

So no country or hospital have decided to prosecute these pastors and testifiers for defamation abi? how can any sensible country fold her hands and watch people forge medical reports on different occasions.
The one who was healed of HIV had the name of the hospital boldly written on it. or is forgery no longer a crime?
One testified from Italy ( so u don't start blabbing how its only in Africa) why is the Italian government and hospital not clamping down on him for forgery?

SHARRAP if u don't have anything to say. Just hide ur face and ignorance

If Buhari should start anything about them, una go still dey shout say he is attacking ur men of God
Re: Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty by Shinery0123(m): 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Wait o the Man of God na doctor? So he drained the SS blood from the guy totally and replace with AA Abi. Nigerians sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law / The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! / Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.