Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

What I Said Was Too Much Reekado Banks Apologizes To Lil Kesh(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What I Said Was Too Much Reekado Banks Apologizes To Lil Kesh(video) (582 Views)

See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Reacts To Lil Kesh Dating Rumours / Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Said Was Too Much Reekado Banks Apologizes To Lil Kesh(video) by benadex50: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2018
Mavin Records superstar Reekado Banks has apologized to rapper Lil Kesh for his outburst on stage sometime last year. A video making the rounds after one of his shows sees the singer telling the audience that he was better than Lil Kesh using the words “I better pass him papa”

Speaking with Vibe NG during an interview, he admitted that he took it too far and apologized to Lil Kesh for his utterance.
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nGrVg9DlP8
cc. lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: What I Said Was Too Much Reekado Banks Apologizes To Lil Kesh(video) by showboy2301: 11:06am On Jan 28, 2018
Yeyebrities everywhere, they will just talk rubbish. Adding nothing to the society
Re: What I Said Was Too Much Reekado Banks Apologizes To Lil Kesh(video) by cruzita(f): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2018
SMALL CHILDREN WEY GOD DASH MONEY JUST DEY MISYARN ANYHOW
Re: What I Said Was Too Much Reekado Banks Apologizes To Lil Kesh(video) by elgramz: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
Reekado is a hundred times better than Lil kesh
Re: What I Said Was Too Much Reekado Banks Apologizes To Lil Kesh(video) by doyinisaac(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
elgramz:
Reekado is a hundred times better than Lil kesh
And kiss daniel is better than both of them....

(1) (Reply)

Things You Will Never Believe/imagine Wizkid Can Do. / Bigbrothernaija2018: Watch Ahneeka As She Masturbates On Camera / YBNL Presents: Lyta – “time” Ft @olamide_ybnl #unilagmusic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.