Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler (38903 Views)

Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday / Anita Okoye Wears Matching Pajamas With Her Children In Sweet Christmas Photos / Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by maisauki: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
teebaxy:
Money Answereth all things
that's wrong for you to say...it's better to say what Robert Toru Kiyosaki said: MONEY IS NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING BUT IT AFFECTS EVERYTHING IMPORTANT
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Olulinks(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
GossipGirl1:
Dope

Ma love for wrangler jeep and G wagon tho...
I'll definitely buy one someday IJN amen cry
Amen. Can you show me a lady that has one in Naija? Not being given as a gift or from olosho work o but that bought one from her hardwork.
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by mysticwarrior(m): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
classicfrank4u:
uwadiegu
Odiegu my brother.
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by ikorodureporta: 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ajewealth123:
maybe he is going for an ogboni meeting

cheesy no mind dem.. Na to dey use swag deceive us, when we can decode
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by GossipGirl1(f): 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
Afam4eva:

I thought the one in your profile pic was yours.
So I cannot pose in front of someone's car again?? cry
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by GossipGirl1(f): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
ednut1:
here u go
grin grin thanks,,half bread is better than none
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
GossipGirl1:
Dope

AMEN
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by okenwaa(m): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
I got mad love for Red and Black but these bloódy frat guys won't let me be cry

One day I go vex fly am any how, all die na die. Imagine where I can't rock my fave colors freely because of these jobless men of the underworld
#meedu Feenga

Then ga ka akuo gi something.......
Onye nwanne ya bu ife bu kwa ife...
Ka onwero nwanne gi bu ife??
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by CircleOfWilis: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Kwankasiya
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by chubinwa(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
I tap from dis blessing
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Witnes: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
Correct guy,,,I hail ya
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Burgerlomo: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by FUCKU: 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Slymonster:
GOT love for jeep wrangler but that dressing is just wack. Totally WACK

You no get talk
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Favmil101(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
GossipGirl1:
Dope
Ma love for wrangler jeep and G wagon tho... I'll definitely buy one someday IJN amen cry
u never see something
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Favmil101(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
GossipGirl1:
Dope
Ma love for wrangler jeep and G wagon tho... I'll definitely buy one someday IJN amen cry
u never see something
GossipGirl1:
Dope
u never see something
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by innocential3032(m): 12:16am On Jan 29, 2018
Pls is this one car or motor?
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by biodunjazz: 12:52am On Jan 29, 2018
GossipGirl1:
Dope

U will .. not even a matter of definitely, it's something that will happen..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) / Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand / Davido Congratulates Tyla As She Wins Her First Grammy Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.