Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,797 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler (38889 Views)

Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday / Anita Okoye Wears Matching Pajamas With Her Children In Sweet Christmas Photos / Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Yomzzyblog: 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
@YomzzyBLog

Nigerian Musician, Peter Okoye aka Mr P in a Red & Black outfit took a photo with his Red & Black Sahara Jeep Wrangler.

He shared the photo and captioned it;

"ZOOM SATURDAY��❤️ #ZOOM #ZoomLifeStyle #AllEyesOnP"

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/01/peter-okoye-wear-matching-colours-as-he.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Yomzzyblog: 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Ajewealth123(m): 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBLog

Nigerian Musician, Peter Okoye aka Mr P in a Red & Black outfit took a photo with his Red & Black Sahara Jeep Wrangler.

He shared the photo and captioned it;

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/01/peter-okoye-wear-matching-colours-as-he.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
maybe he is going for an ogboni meeting

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by SenorFax(m): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
grin
Ajewealth123:

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by GossipGirl1(f): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Dope

Ma love for wrangler jeep and G wagon tho...
I'll definitely buy one someday IJN amen cry

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Slymonster(m): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
GOT love for jeep wrangler but that dressing is just wack. Totally WACK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
They are doing very well...see guys
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Chinyeresandra(f): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
Money talking.God abes bless my hustle.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
grin
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Afam4eva(m): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
GossipGirl1:
Dope

I thought the one in your profile pic was yours.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by joystickextendr: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
flex on cool

Meanwhile Guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toy's..
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by twentyk(m): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
All I see is money

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by midehi2(f): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
na so dem take dey go their meeting tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by teebaxy(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
Money Answereth all things

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ajewealth123:
grin
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by ednut1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
GossipGirl1:
Dope

here u go

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Follygunners: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
GossipGirl1:
Dope

With someone like you... we know how you go take buy am grin. There are Dreamers and there's Realists! wink
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by classicfrank4u(m): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
uwadiegu

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by talk2percy(m): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
I remember that year I was giving out this kind of cars to people as gift....it is well
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by elRamani(m): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
i wanttu dress like this one day
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by classicfrank4u(m): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
Slymonster:
GOT love for jeep wrangler but that dressing is just wack. Totally WACK

wack but expensive

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by QueenDeborah(f): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
And so fucking wat.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by BE811APP: 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ajewealth123:
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
I wonder how this guys decided to live on past glories when they still had a chance to keep piling up more of it
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Kobicove(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Enjoy your money....you worked hard for it smiley
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Mckandre(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
Afam4eva:

I thought the one in your profile pic was yours.
she's a follow come grin
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by Slymonster(m): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
classicfrank4u:

wack but expensive

That dress expensive? hafa you?
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by classicfrank4u(m): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
Slymonster:

That dress expensive? hafa you?
dey shoe alone might buy ur wardrobe

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by ayusco85(m): 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
GossipGirl1:
Dope

ur dp looks like a sex doll.
Re: Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
I got mad love for Red and Black but these bloódy frat guys won't let me be cry

One day I go vex fly am any how, all die na die. Imagine where I can't rock my fave colors freely because of these jobless men of the underworld
#meedu Feenga

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up / Mosun Filani-oduoye Opens Beauty Shop In Osogbo (Photos) / Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.