Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Is Stakerrs.com A Scam? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Stakerrs.com A Scam? (7679 Views)

Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders / Is Binary.com A Scam??? / Is Luno.com A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Stakerrs.com A Scam? by adomuwiner(m): 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
I am just introduced to stakerrs.com.can someone advise me whether to invest or not.I want a neutral person who knows the company very well to analyse the company if it is genuine or not
Re: Is Stakerrs.com A Scam? by MichealCephas: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
adomuwiner:
I am just introduced to stakerrs.com.can someone advise me whether to invest or not.I want a neutral person who knows the company very well to analyse the company if it is genuine or not
Check My Signature
Re: Is Stakerrs.com A Scam? by structuredan(m): 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
Stakerrs is an entrepreneurial company that partners with Amazon the biggest online store i.e they invest along side with Amazon fashionlines, event and entertaiment shows. Their vision is to bring Amazon to Africa u earn 10% ROI every two weeks for 25months call/whatsapp 08132111362 for more details they are super legit i can vouch for that
Re: Is Stakerrs.com A Scam? by adomuwiner(m): 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
Simon thanks,let another person comment.I believe you are not only investor with stakerrs.all of you open up.tell us your experience good or bad
Re: Is Stakerrs.com A Scam? by sirchux: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Stakerrs, hmmmmmm!
Re: Is Stakerrs.com A Scam? by Jimbaz7(m): 6:30am On May 01, 2018
Re: Is Stakerrs.com A Scam? by Jimbaz7(m): 12:11pm On May 07, 2018
You
Re: Is Stakerrs.com A Scam? by vanberckry: 3:09pm On May 22, 2018
Oh my God!, I can see the rich getting richer and d poor isn't changing!
I don't Av money to get richer, who can help me with 50k and I I'll return it with 60k in a week!
Oh Lord can I get a help from U tru a helper on dis platform
Pls help!!!
Re: Is Stakerrs.com A Scam? by jmaxjohn(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
sirchux:
Stakerrs is not scam, its legit. Been on for over 4yrs as a private club but was made open to other smaller investors like u and I in May 2017 with a vision to bring Amazon down to Africa, this means they are almost a year old and still paying. U are paid 20% ROI for 10 months meaning u get 4x ur money. I joined in Dec. 2017, I have been paid four times, he fifth wud come next week and my capital will be complete, subsequent 15 payments become my interest.
For others interested in joining u can whatsapp me on 08034789094.
Its a cool way to invest, no referrer needed, no daily checking of internet needed.

Boss I fit WhatsApp you?
Re: Is Stakerrs.com A Scam? by Fxmanager(m): 4:37am On Jun 02, 2018
Check our profile for our thread with the topic "Investment Anti-scam/Fraud Guide" to educate yourself before making any investment in this forum. Note that there is a big difference between a business/investment that is registered and a business/investment that is licensed, regulated, monitored and audited by the Government. Your can still be defrauded by a registered business/investment, but not with a Government licensed, regulated, monitored and audited business/investment.

2 Likes

Re: Is Stakerrs.com A Scam? by Tgiirl(m): 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
They are 100% scam. Don't not invest in them. Both their staff and the CEO are thieves. Their contact will ring but no one will pick it up thinking you want to ask for refund. Beware

1 Like

Re: Is Stakerrs.com A Scam? by vanberckry: 7:30am On Aug 15, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
What s d future of stakerrs?
Or e don CRASH ni?
Pls some, lets know!
Re: Is Stakerrs.com A Scam? by Tgiirl(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
vanberckry:
[color=#990000][/color]
What s d future of stakerrs?
Or e don CRASH ni?
Pls some, lets know!

STAKERRS over crash sef. They don close their ikoyi office run go.

The ceo Hassan adewale is on the run. He is a criminal....

See the face of the thief

(1) (Reply)

I Am Giving 10 People 10k Each / Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared / Lcredit Loan App Removed From Playstore By Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.