Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders (4661 Views)

Adama J: Investors Call Out CEO Of Ceepass, Viable X, Farm4me / Are Viable X, Ceepass And Farm4me Scams? / Beware Of Viablex, Farm4me, And Ceepass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by GENIUSMKT(m): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
The year 2020 has been full of chaos and turbulence. But it has also been a year of innovation and digital adoption.

Nigeria no doubts is experiencing an upsurge in the number of digital banks and fintechs. But there is so much room for more innovative and value oriented financial products.

Kudabank, Alat, Rubies, Sparkles Wallets Africa and OPay are blazing the trails in digital banking. But there is so much to be done.

Meet Ceepass.com, a digital bank dedicated to Nairalanders, smallholder farmers and agribusiness investors.

The newest digital banking platform offers the following services:
1. Target Savings and Fixed Savings
2. Investment in Contract Farming powered by Farm4Me Agriculture Limited, the pioneers of contract farming in Nigeria. Investment in Export Financing powered by Viable X Agribusiness Limited, an export licensed company with the Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC).

Target Savings attracts 15% Profit after the savings tenure.

Fixed Savings attracts 8% Profit Monthly on your saved amount.

Investment in Export Financing attracts 35% profit in 4 months.

Investment in Contract Farming attracts between 32% to 45% Profit in 6 months.

You can also pay bills, buy Airtime and Data, WAEC PIN, remitta etc at 3 to 4% discount.

Ceepass is the kind of digital bank Nigerians especially Nairalanders have been longing for.

Savings schemes are powered by Jamis Microfinance Bank.

Investments are powered by Farm4Me Agriculture Limited and Viable X Agribusiness Limited.

Airtime and Data powered by VTPass.

All payments processing on the platform is powered by Paystack and Monnify.

Over 22, 000 users have signed up already doing transactions in excess of N100Million.

Re: Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by ZEAK: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
Fully following

1 Like

Re: Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by PhilipsID(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2020
Either Farm4Me, ViableX or the newly established Ceepass Digital Bank are all fantastic, legit, trustworthy and having a robust customer service. I have done and still invested with them without any hitch. All their systems were automated so you don't need to remind them of anything. Continue to keep up the good work and the sky will be your limit. 2
ZEAK:
Fully following
Re: Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by MummyIMadeIt: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
PhilipsID:
Either Farm4Me, ViableX or the newly established Ceepass Digital Bank are all fantastic, legit, trustworthy and having a robust customer service. I have done and still invested with them without any hitch. All their systems were automated so you don't need to remind them of anything. Continue to keep up the good work and the sky will be your limit. 2

They are both owned by same person right? My confusiin is what's the difference btw viableX and Ceepass
Re: Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by steviano(m): 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Please give a proper breakdown...

If one invest 100k with them how much will one get in return

And if one fixed 100k in saving with them how much will get in return and when can one get his main capital back... When it comes to fixed savings?

GENIUSMKT:

The year 2020 has been full of chaos and turbulence. But it has also been a year of innovation and digital adoption.

Nigeria no doubts is experiencing an upsurge in the number of digital banks and fintechs. But there is so much room for more innovative and value oriented financial products.

Kudabank, Alat, Rubies, Sparkles Wallets Africa and OPay are blazing the trails in digital banking. But there is so much to be done.

Meet Ceepass.com, a digital bank dedicated to Nairalanders, smallholder farmers and agribusiness investors.

The newest digital banking platform offers the following services:
1. Target Savings and Fixed Savings
2. Investment in Contract Farming powered by Farm4Me Agriculture Limited, the pioneers of contract farming in Nigeria. Investment in Export Financing powered by Viable X Agribusiness Limited, an export licensed company with the Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC).

Target Savings attracts 15% Profit after the savings tenure.

Fixed Savings attracts 12.5% Profit Monthly on your saved amount.

Investment in Export Financing attracts 50% profit in 4 months.

Investment in Contract Farming attracts between 32% to 73% Profit in 6 months.

You can also pay bills, buy Airtime and Data, WAEC PIN, remitta etc at 3 to 4% discount.

Ceepass is the kind of digital bank Nigerians especially Nairalanders have been longing for.

Savings schemes are powered by Solid Allianze Microfinance Bank.

Investments are powered by Farm4Me Agriculture Limited and Viable X Agribusiness Limited.

Airtime and Data powered by VTPass.

All payments processing on the platform is powered by Paystack.

Over 22, 000 users have signed up already doing transactions in excess of N100Million.

Re: Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by MummyIMadeIt: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
steviano:

And if one fixed 100k in saving with them how much will get in return and when can one get his main capital back... When it comes to fixed savings?

A visit to there website will help answer your question. Meanwhile i am worried over there lack of contact channel non available.

No whatsapp, nor social media presence

1 Like

Re: Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by steviano(m): 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
I check the site and I could not find such info.. That's why I'm asking

MummyIMadeIt:

A visit to there website will help answer your question. Meanwhile i am worried over there lack of contact channel non available.

No whatsapp, nor social media presence
Re: Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by Katlyst(m): 2:49am On Nov 20, 2020
steviano:

The 12.5% monthly return for 12 months equals 150%.
However, if investment in export financing attracts 50% profit in 4 months.
Then, the 150% profit above for 12 months is logical under fixed savings.
Hmmmmmmmm..The profits are enticing but no harm in trying.
Re: Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by Katlyst(m): 2:54am On Nov 20, 2020
steviano:
I check the site and I could not find such info.. That's why I'm asking

I will try their email contact.

Re: Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by Raph3177(m): 6:30am On Dec 15, 2020
Their email contact and fb page is very responsive. I have fixed my money on the fixed deposit on the ceepass app and they have been paying my 12.5 percent at wen due. I recommend the ceepass app and it’s save and backed by cbn, NDIC and sec. better than doing those forex investment

1 Like

Re: Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by Raph3177(m): 6:34am On Dec 15, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

They are both owned by same person right? My confusiin is what's the difference btw viableX and Ceepass

Viablex’s is an agrictech for doing agric investment like contract farming, export processing and commodity trading while ceepass is a digital bank just like a normal bank. I have used all their service and it’s seem less including airtime purchase which I got 3 percent discount

1 Like

Re: Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by Lovelyperson(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Raph3177:
Their email contact and fb page is very responsive. I have fixed my money on the fixed deposit on the ceepass app and they have been paying my 12.5 percent at wen due. I recommend the ceepass app and it’s save and backed by cbn, NDIC and sec. better than doing those forex investment

Please is it 12.5% monthly or yearly?
Re: Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by slyfran6(m): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Raph3177:

How far? Did you receive your money?
Re: Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by iyabjos: 12:26am On Dec 04, 2021
slyfran6:

How far? Did you receive your money?

"I got my payout at 4pm. I reinvested 2Million naira. I decided to transfer the remaining 300k. It was transferred successfully but it didn't reflect in my bank account. Now I just got the credit alert
Re: Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by Xscape1993(m): 8:14am On Dec 04, 2021
How genuine is this Ceepass please? I have the mobile app but I am afraid to invest ooo.
Re: Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by Nelouk(f): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
Fairmoney offers up to 21% on investments
Lovelyperson:

Please is it 12.5% monthly or yearly?
Re: Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by Lovelyperson(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nelouk:
Really. On what investment
Re: Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by Nelouk(f): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2021
On our fixed deposit product
Lovelyperson:

Really. On what investment
Re: Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by Nelouk(f): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2021
The rates depend on the amount invested and the investment tenure
Nelouk:
Re: Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by rotimi131: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2022
I have been trying to make withdrawal since October 2021....please what is going on....even my refund has not been attended to

1 Like

Re: Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by DaveDave001: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ghen ghen!!!!
rotimi131:
I have been trying to make withdrawal since October 2021....please what is going on....even my refund has not been attended to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by bigtt76(f): 7:52am On Feb 06, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

DaveDave001:
Ghen ghen!!!!
Re: Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by AleAirHub(m): 12:00am On Mar 17, 2022
@GENIUSMKT

OP

Good evening lipsrsealed
Re: Ceepass.com: A Digital Bank For Nairalanders by zik4ever: 4:39pm On Apr 29
Kai. Such is life!

(1) (Reply)

WARNING: Zoom Lifestyle, A Scam Operation By Peter Okoye ( Mr P). Be Car / Morgan Capital Stock Broker Is Unprofessional / Information On Setting Up A Bureaux De Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.